• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
CK3 is also but CK2 is better in terms of events and all that
Yeah, CK2 has more content because it's been out so much longer, the mods for it are really extensive. But CK3 improves on pretty much every aspect of the game. At least in my opinion. It just needs time to catch up.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
CK3 is also but CK2 is better in terms of events and all that
Yeah, CK2 has more content because it's been out so much longer, the mods for it are really extensive. But CK3 improves on pretty much every aspect of the game. At least in my opinion. It just needs time to catch up.
I played CK3 when it was like 1.0.3 and loved it.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
I played CK3 when it was like 1.0.3 and loved it.
The last version I played was for Arabs and Hispanics. I think now those two factions are broken because they can declare wars on all their borders...The more borders, the more lands...It doesn't make sense...o_O
If these border invasions were only within "Hispania" (la reconquista), that's fine, but it's not like that.

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
The last version I played was for Arabs and Hispanics. I think now those two factions are broken because they can declare wars on all their borders...The more borders, the more lands...It doesn't make sense...o_O
If these border invasions were only within "Hispania" (la reconquista), that's fine, but it's not like that.
And judging by your profile picture you know how much of a stupid waste of resources war is :cool:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: myukimo and Trope95

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
just started up the game, the protag looks more like someone teaching at college than someone attending. luckily you dont see his face that much so far as its a bit immersion breaking. other than that its a solid start def gonna keep playing this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
just started up the game, the protag looks more like someone teaching at college than someone attending. luckily you dont see his face that much so far as its a bit immersion breaking. other than that its a solid start def gonna keep playing this one.

I'm glad you are liking My Dorm. Feel free to comment about anything in the game.

As I mentioned before, I wanted to make him look older than usual, so that the MILFs don't feel so much like they're dating a boy, but that they're dating a man.
Girls know how old he is and don't mind that he looks older, but a 44-year-old woman like Norah wouldn't even look at him twice if MC looked like Justin Bieber did at 21 (or any other Justin Bieber age if I have a say in the matter :KEK:).

I try to hide his face in most shots, at least to hide part of it. Sometimes, that forces me to use "creative" camera angles.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
And judging by your profile picture you know how much of a stupid waste of resources war is :cool:
Why spend resources on war if you can kidnap the king and win the war? It is better to have a prisoner king than a dead king so I can continue his lineage;);)
And regarding my photo, well, I never changed that moment of power where Tanya defies the world and the gods saying that she will throw them out to the pigs to eat, that day I laughed for hours .I think maybe I'll change the photo, I'll see what I find

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Why spend resources on war if you can kidnap the king and win the war? It is better to have a prisoner king than a dead king so I can continue his lineage;);)
And regarding my photo, well, I never changed that moment of power where Tanya defies the world and the gods saying that she will throw them out to the pigs to eat, that day I laughed for hours .I think maybe I'll change the photo, I'll see what I find
Oh, shit. Don't do this to an old man. I've been looking at your avatar and your name for a couple of minutes until I connected the dots! I was like "I remember the name but not the image" :eek:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Oh, shit. Don't do this to an old man. I've been looking at your avatar and your name for a couple of minutes until I connected the dots! I was like "I remember the name but not the image" :eek:
The series is called Youju Senki, it is a war comedy and that image is from the end of the first season, although I don't know if there is a second one. But that image is from a screenshot
I still had the photo ,rather the foldero_O
And then I wonder why I never have space on my pc:ROFLMAO:
The image is already a bit childish, I'm sorry for confusing you with my name and another photo ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

Yolda

Jul 30, 2018
I have seen the anime, there is a second season announced earlier this year (for 2023), but I can only reccoment the light novel. Tanya is a lot different there. Less violent, more psychopath. And disturbingly making a lot of good points :ROFLMAO:

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Updated the OP with the links for v.0.8.1
Enjoy and have a great holiday season!
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/modules/family/init.rpy", line 1, in script
init -98 python:
init -98 python:
File "game/modules/family/init.rpy", line 5, in <module>
myDormFamily = MyDormFamily ()
File "game/modules/family/classes/MyDormFamily.rpy", line 6, in __init__
self.preparePatch ()
File "game/modules/family/classes/MyDormFamily.rpy", line 33, in preparePatch
self.overrideLabels ("family" if self.isActive ("family") else "no_family")
File "game/modules/family/classes/MyDormFamily.rpy", line 10, in isActive
return self.isActivated (modPart)
File "game/modules/family/classes/MyDormFamily.rpy", line 18, in isActivated
if modPart in persistent.myDormCheats.keys ():
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keys'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Renie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa28276.36209\MyDorm-v0.8.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Renie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa28276.36209\MyDorm-v0.8.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init -98 python:
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
init -98 python:
File "C:\Users\Renie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa28276.36209\MyDorm-v0.8.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Renie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa28276.36209\MyDorm-v0.8.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
self.preparePatch ()

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
My Dorm v0.8.1
Fri Dec 23 18:15:00 2022

Thats what is happening right now

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
init -98 python:
init -98 python:
self.preparePatch ()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Renie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa28276.36209\MyDorm-v0.8.1-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Renie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa28276.36209\MyDorm-v0.8.1-pc\renpy\main.py", line 558, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init -98 python:
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 441, in raise_
init -98 python:
File "C:\Users\Renie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa28276.36209\MyDorm-v0.8.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Renie\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa28276.36209\MyDorm-v0.8.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1061, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
self.preparePatch ()

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
My Dorm v0.8.1
Fri Dec 23 18:15:00 2022

Thats what is happening right now
Yes, just discovered it. I fucked up the recompilation as I didn't remove a test folder.
Please download the Compressed Version 1GB for Win/Linux/Mac. That version doesn't have the error, neither the Android version.
I'll recompile and reupload it asap.
Sorry about the inconvenience

• Thinking Face
Reactions: myukimo and "CJ"

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Yes, just discovered it. I fucked up the recompilation as I didn't remove a test folder.
Please download the Compressed Version 1GB for Win/Linux/Mac. That version doesn't have the error, neither the Android version.
Naw no problem just think of it as a heads up before the influx of people. just incase you, yourself didn't get hit with it.. soo i can wait

• Red Heart

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Dev mode? I guess you already removed this file but it will be fun to check out dev mode...nah I hate surprises :devilish:

Merry Christmas ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes