NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
The last scene with Samantha was hot, but for those that may be trying to make a Christmas cumshot her moans may make that difficult. I can't tell if it's a dying cat or a dying lady that has been shot with a Glock in both kneecaps. It's hard to stay horny when your laughing your ass off.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Just started playing this and definitely a game with heaps of potential. Liking how it is played out so far to date. I saw the MC playing a game called My Residence and thought is that a new game released somewhere? When I looked closer at the characters I did see the similarities.
Very well done (y)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Dorm girls arrived ??
No, I had to postpone it to 0.9 (I'm just rendering their arrival right now) because 0.8 got bigger than anticipated.
Just started playing this and definitely a game with heaps of potential. Liking how it is played out so far to date. I saw the MC playing a game called My Residence and thought is that a new game released somewhere? When I looked closer at the characters I did see the similarities.
Very well done (y)
Thanks for checking My Dorm
Well, the MC has to get the harem idea from somewhere, so he plays AVNs in his alt-world. It also serves to laugh at myself and my limitations (he thinks My Residence's dev needs a proofreader and he's not very original).
My Residence's cover is a direct conversion for My Dorm's original one changing the models to The Girl 8 and tweaking the poses a bit. The current cover will disappear on the next version and I will return to the original one.
1671958202600.png

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I had thought with the dialog of the dean and Martha. That the students would be arriving maybe in 2 to 3 updates lol. looks like i was wrong (y)

ravendarklock

Jun 30, 2019
Just a thought, talk to a couple of Devs who make massive games that somehow don't take up a lot of room. They can help with keeping file sizes down. Off the top of my head, Droid Productions, and Studio 34 (Aracore) know how to do this.
It can save a lot of time with both uploading, and downloads.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I had thought with the dialog of the dean and Martha. That the students would be arriving maybe in 2 to 3 updates lol. looks like i was wrong (y)
The first 4 arrive on Friday (next update). The 5th arrives some days later (Tuesday-Wednesday)
Just a thought, talk to a couple of Devs who make massive games that somehow don't take up a lot of room. They can help with keeping file sizes down. Off the top of my head, Droid Productions, and Studio 34 (Aracore) know how to do this.
It can save a lot of time with both uploading, and downloads.
I tried to do that for this version (that's the reason for the official compressed version, half the size of the original) and people with screens over 27" have noticed a drop in quality. I didn't notice it on my laptop, tablet, or PC (24"), but with 27" and 32" screens it didn't look as good as in previous versions. Downgrading the quality now is not an option, as you are used to the quality I have been providing until now. From now on, I will publish the full quality and the compressed versions (more upload time for me, but you'll be able to choose what version you want to play).

Graphic violence of what kind?
There are a couple of fist fights (the first one has the MC as the victim, justified in the story, but he will get his revenge).

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
The version 0.8 update is great , Quantity and quality .
In 2022, we haven't seen such a high quality update several times in all the games on the F95zone .
Thanks for your kind words, sunqian3000
I'm still a newbie and I'm learning the tricks. I hope the new updates that are to come will one day make you think "how bad v.0.8 was".

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
I'm not sure this is a game fitting my taste.
BUT... the girl with a beard covering her pussy can answer one of my question.
Does she reveal her secrets? I have a shitty beard, and some hints can really help me.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Does she reveal her secrets? I have a shitty beard, and some hints can really help me.
What girl with Beard ? Sorry I played all episodes from the beginnig (not this one because of the Timeshift still downloading)
Edit: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Hahaha you mean "Yeti" lol, you can askher to trimm her Hedge in game if it is not your taste, or let her and join the "Pubic gardener squad"
Or Tangle your beard with the one covering her ...cat :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Good thing on the game that dev gives you a lot of options to see content to your liking
Have a peacfull and merry Holydays !

Oct 21, 2022

What girl with Beard ? Sorry I played all episodes from the beginnig (not this one because of the Timeshift still downloading)
He's talking about Alexia's magical muff carpet mate :ROFLMAO: TropecitaGames please let us mow that fucker off, MC is used to doing yard work by now haha.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

He's talking about Alexia's magical muff carpet mate :ROFLMAO: TropecitaGames please let us mow that fucker off, MC is used to doing yard work by now haha.
Alexia asks you if she should Trimm her Hedge iirc, just that Tropecita didn't make a second meeting with her, i am shure that when the time comes she even has a Heartshaped bush if you wan't TropecitaGames has his hand on the pulse of his fan base, so fear not my friend, mow the Lawn and fertilize the trench..... :devilish:

Oct 21, 2022
Alexia asks you if she should Trimm her Hedge iirc, just that Tropecita didn't make a second meeting with her, i am shure that when the time comes she even has a Heartshaped bush if you wan't TropecitaGames has his hand on the pulse of his fan base, so fear not my friend, mow the Lawn and fertilize the trench..... :devilish:
Oh ye good point. I remember the dialogue. For some reason I just assumed she trimmed it and it was still out of control haha. Blaming the Christmas alcohol ;) and a heartshaped bush ffs haha :ROFLMAO: I want optional style choices Xapican. Haha I've got full faith in Tropecita, although if you fertilize that trench anymore, you could tie a knot and handcuff her by her pubes lol.

Thanks for the reminder and laugh :)

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.
MC will get his hair done in
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He will also have a wardrobe upgrade with every update for a while.
He looks older than normal for a 21-year guy, but you should see some of my pics at 21 :ROFLMAO:. I looked much older than he did. Thankfully, he's not going bald like me ;).

As I mentioned before, I wanted to make him look older than usual, so that the MILFs don't feel so much like they're dating a boy, but that they're dating a man.
Girls know how old he is and don't mind that he looks older, but a 44-year-old woman like Norah wouldn't even look at him twice if MC looked like Justin Bieber did at 21 (or any other Justin Biener age if I have a say in the matter :KEK:).
well i don't understand why MC are often screwed up...most times they look like teenagers.. early teenagers , tin, low and childish..not it looks older...why it's so difficult to render them properly??

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes