Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Im trying to do the maths here but giving up and will just ask the dev lol... how many hotties are we gonna actually be able to impregnate before the time skip?
Known Ladies:
Marks Family (8): Martha, Norah, Emma, Daphne, Erika, Scarlett, Eva, and Amanda
Washington Family (2): Samantha and Simone
Harem girls (5): Eileen, Alexia, Megan, Maddie, Saira

Unknown Ladies:
Students (4)
Other people not known yet (2)

Total: 21.

With the 6 students of the second batch (post-time skip, so no bellies in the game) it adds up to 27 total possible pregnant women.

Non-impregnable lady: Grandma

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Known Ladies:

Unknown Ladies:
Students (4)

With the 6 students of the second batch (post-time skip, so no bellies in the game) it adds up to 27 total possible pregnant women.

Will there be any possibility of threesome scene with Samantha and Simone? That would honestly be quite something :D

Reactions: Trope95

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Known Ladies:

Unknown Ladies:
Students (4)

Wait I thought Eva and Amanda were the original of erika and Daphne... or are they originally family members and the clones made from them to train the originals. I have so many questions now

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Will there be any possibility of threesome scene with Samantha and Simone? That would honestly be quite something :D
There's a possibility, but I should read carefully Patreon TOS previously. If they interact between them, the game will be banned. I have to study what happens in a threesome without interaction.

Wait I thought Eva and Amanda were the original of erika and Daphne... or are they originally family members and the clones made from them to train the originals. I have so many questions now
It depends on the patch:
Incest patch: Erika/Daphne and Emma are the originals and they are blood-related to the MC. Eva is Erika/Daphne's clone and Amanda is Emma's clone
Unpatched: Eva and Amanda are the originals, not blood-related to the MC. Erika and Daphne are Eva's clones and Emma is Amanda's clone.

Note that I've put Scarlett as a member of the Marks family too. It was a simplification

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
There's a possibility, but I should read carefully Patreon TOS previously. If they interact between them, the game will be banned. I have to study what happens in a threesome without interaction.

It depends on the patch:
Incest patch: Erika/Daphne and Emma are the originals and they are blood-related to the MC. Eva is Erika/Daphne's clone and Amanda is Emma's clone
Unpatched: Eva and Amanda are the originals, not blood-related to the MC. Erika and Daphne are Eva's clones and Emma is Amanda's clone.

Note that I've put Scarlett as a member of the Marks family too. It was a simplification
You mean it isn't because Marks family has already practically adopted her? :p

• Haha

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You mean it isn't because Marks family has already practically adopted her? :p
Exactly. She's practically adopted by the Marks, so it was easier to include her in the family.
In My Dorm the family concept will be a little different. Samantha, Simone, Jamaal, and Scarlett are considered family by most of the Marks. Eileen's not there yet.
As the harem grows and the women begin to settle into it, the family will grow. And if a student has been living with the family for 2-3 years, she will become family even if she isn't in the harem.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
It depends on the patch:

I might have to replay cause i swear with the patch Norah says she hasn't told the girls about not being related or something about not being able to have kids... Now im lost i gotta repatch and replay to make sure.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Eileen has become one of my fave girls in the game with this update. MC couldn't ask for a better wingwoman

• Red Heart

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
View attachment 2263872 no harem on male domination path ???
If I were to guess it says may, because there will be a point later that you could do something that would make her leave, like be too abusive. The femdom path also says it *may* prevent it. So, I would guess, that if you go either dom path then her joining the harem later will be dependent on a later choice.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Just played the update, I am really happy to see that Samantha actually shaves if you told her you prefer it that way in an earlier update.
I would love to have that option for the other girls too. I dont mind having some trimmed hair above the pussy, but some of these ladies have a whole jungle between their legs and its definitely unappealing to me. More player choice would be welcome here.

As for the rest of the update I really enjoyed the date with Sam and in general the update was really cute. Thanks for the update and your work, devs. Merry Christmas and happy 2023!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :love:

Just played the update, I am really happy to see that Samantha actually shaves if you told her you prefer it that way in an earlier update.
I would love to have that option for the other girls too. I dont mind having some trimmed hair above the pussy, but some of these ladies have a whole jungle between their legs and its definitely unappealing to me. More player choice would be welcome here.
WAAAY to much extra render work.

Diversity is the way to go so there is something for everyone

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
In most games all the girls are shaved/waxed, it's nice to have a game where they don't all look the same naked. The yeti was a little unexpected but... eh, bet it has a nice tickle.

Player options are nice and all, but slowing progression of the game for variations of a scene can be a bad thing in the long run.

Threesome scenes will have different renders depending if you allow lesbian content, and I'm sure many more will be added depending on choice. More options = more work... Do they wear the red or black dress? Do you want them shaved or with hair? Do you prefer cute clothes or sexy? ect...

To a developer it must get tiring redoing the scene in 3-4 different ways. I agree some options are nice but, I would hate for it to slow down the progression of the story.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I might have to replay cause i swear with the patch Norah says she hasn't told the girls about not being related
That's absolutely a line from the unpatched version that isn't present in the patched version.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Okay, didn't read anything 'cause I'm on my first playthrough ... but I just got to first (?) Sunday brunch ...

Da Fuk??? That sure came out of nowhere. I have thoughts, but still ...

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
View attachment 2263872 no harem on male domination path ???
With that wording, I was covering my back. Although femdom and maledom paths will be on the light side, I haven't explored the possible acceptance by other girls of their boyfriend/husband being dominated by another girl, or of him dominating another girl. Since at the time I couldn't know exactly how I was going to develop it when the time comes for Maddie to join the harem, I preferred to put the players on notice that there will be an option in the future that will prevent Maddie's entry into the harem, as JoeTheMC84 points out below.

If I were to guess it says may, because there will be a point later that you could do something that would make her leave, like be too abusive. The femdom path also says it *may* prevent it. So, I would guess, that if you go either dom path then her joining the harem later will be dependent on a later choice.
You have perfectly guessed the meaning of those options. Do we really think Martha would accept into the harem a girl who is dominating her son/boyfriend/husband? Norah would accept the attitude of dominating another girl by the MC? They would all wonder: What if he is not satisfied with dominating only her? At that time I didn't have a clear idea on how to develop it and I preferred to cover my back.

As for the rest of the update I really enjoyed the date with Sam and in general the update was really cute. Thanks for the update and your work, devs. Merry Christmas and happy 2023!
There are only two jungles: Alexia and Samantha. And with Samantha we have the choice of how we want it.
The rest are trimmed. During Samantha's scene I realized the implications of giving that choice. Every rendering in which her pussy appeared had to be done twice. Approximately 100 extra renders (actually 97).
Now imagine if Alexia and Eileen's scene had the same choices with the same extra renders:
* Default option: X renders
* Alexia shaved and Eileen not shaved: 100 extra renders
* Default Alexia and Eileen shaved: 100 more
* Both shaved: Another 100 renderings
Giving those options would force me to do 300 more renders in an update with 943 renders. An extra 30% of work and, more importantly, time between releases.
Merry Christmas!

In most games all the girls are shaved/waxed, it's nice to have a game where they don't all look the same naked. The yeti was a little unexpected but... eh, bet it has a nice tickle.

Player options are nice and all, but slowing progression of the game for variations of a scene can be a bad thing in the long run.

Threesome scenes will have different renders depending if you allow lesbian content, and I'm sure many more will be added depending on choice. More options = more work... Do they wear the red or black dress? Do you want them shaved or with hair? Do you prefer cute clothes or sexy? ect...

To a developer it must get tiring redoing the scene in 3-4 different ways. I agree some options are nice but, I would hate for it to slow down the progression of the story.
It is for this reason that the options are limited.
In 0.8 part of the highlights will be one(several) scene(s) with Daphne and Scarlett and the date with Maddie.
How should I do the scene with Daphne and Scarlett?
* We teach them the lessons together and Daphne is on the romance route.
* We teach them the lessons together and Daphne is on the corruption route.
* We teach them both lessons separately with Daphne on the romance route
* We teach them both separately with Daphne in the corruption route
* We only teach the lessons to Daphne in the romance route
* We only teach the lessons to Daphne in the corruption route
* We only teach the lessons to Scarlett

And then there's Maddie:
* Femdom
* Maledom
* Romance

It will be an update with hundreds of renders and dialogue lines the player will not see unless he has several playthroughs.

Okay, didn't read anything 'cause I'm on my first playthrough ... but I just got to first (?) Sunday brunch ...

Da Fuk??? That sure came out of nowhere. I have thoughts, but still ...
That scene came out of the blue for the characters (who haven't even been aware of it). The players have had several clues that something was going on (Yes, I know, not obvious clues ;) ). Shortly you will start to find out what is going on.

TropecitaGames I think a gallery to see sex scenes can be a great addition to the game, with an access from Main menu and game menu. Dont' you think?
My coding skills are just above those of a chimpanzee pounding on a keyboard.
Luckily I'm collaborating with RiamMar on his amazing mod, and it will include the gallery and other cool features.
I'll have to steal some of his code from him to include it in the base game. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes