• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
You forgot about parallel universes.
The MC romances the clone cousins of all the alternate MCs from other universes.
The sequel will be called "Never Tired of Romance" ... Uhmmm... better not. Bad acronym.
"Galactic Influenced Love Fantasy" sounds better
Why stop there? Why not go into the sub-atomic level and other dimensions? Or MC being accidentally tossed through time to stone age? :p

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Why stop there? Why not go into the sub-atomic level and other dimensions? Or MC being accidentally tossed through time to stone age? :p
Title: Dinosaur-Infested Lustful Forest
The MC goes to the stone age to save his daughters. He establishes the first university to teach basic science. He then creates the first Dorm. All the characters in My Dorm are his descendants. Both games get banned on Patreon.

• Haha
Reactions: AVNTester

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
Time traveling and multiverse hoping can only get defeated by the hellish duo: Bear and catapult. the bears sit on the catapult, the catapult throws the bear, the bear drops in front of dorm and eats everything attacking the characters. Then the bear kills the MC and get the girls. All the patreons suddenly combust into flames from the bear ntr.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Another update in the schedule, as the patrons end their vote and generously give up an exclusivity day

Martha's savior: December 11th
Norah's favorite: December 15th - December 14th due to Martha's savior's generosity
Emma's own: December 18th - December 16th due to Martha's saviors and Norah's favorites patrons' generosity
Daphne's teacher: December 21st - December 18th due to previous patrons' generosity
Erika's knight in shining armor: December 24th - December 21st
Scarlett's first love: December 27th - December 24th

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
TropecitaGames

That Mod that is being worked on what does that mean. Cause the post doesnt really give much just new features but are we talking about HQ scenes or a stat bar or point system cause that post can mean anything even turning into sandbox....

That would be horrible sandbox but anyway can you please explain.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames

That Mod that is being worked on what does that mean. Cause the post doesnt really give much just new features but are we talking about HQ scenes or a stat bar or point system cause that post can mean anything even turning into sandbox....

That would be horrible sandbox but anyway can you please explain.
The mod is RiamMar's mod, it has been here in F95zone for a while. I'm collaborating with him from v.0.8 onwards, so you have the mod available when v.0.8 goes public. It's a kind of official mod. Right now he has done two modules:
* Decision changer: You can change any important decision anytime. Imagine you aren't in Eileen's path, but you meet her in the forest. You can change your previous choice to be in her path, watch the scene, and after it, you can decide to keep your original choice or the new one.
* Family patch: Complements the official patch and overrides it. You can turn the Incest on/off during a playthrough.

Planned features (in no particular order):
- UI overhaul (menus, dialogue, choices, walkthrough)
- Girls Profiles
- Customizable UI (font sizes, colors, outlines)
- Gallery / Movie room
- Replay Room (Story of a Girl)

The game will continue working standalone without the mod, but installing it will give the game some cool features that are out of reach for my (very) limited Ren'py skills.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Penultimate update in the schedule, as the patrons end their vote and generously give up an exclusivity day.

There are only two more tiers left to finish voting.

Martha's savior: December 11th
Norah's favorite: December 15th - December 14th due to Martha's savior's generosity
Emma's own: December 18th - December 16th due to Martha's saviors and Norah's favorites patrons' generosity
Daphne's teacher: December 21st - December 18th due to previous patrons' generosity
Erika's knight in shining armor: December 24th - December 20th due to previous patrons' generosity
Scarlett's first love: December 27th - December 23th

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames one question will game end with epilogue..or you plan to make another part where he will get to Romance his newborn family(only daughters ofcourse :ROFLMAO: )
The game will end with the epilogue. Doing the daughters romance would pose a lot of problems for me:
* I would have to explain all the girls' growth in one game. Since he is not the typical VN absentee father, that affection has developed over years and is already there by the time she turns 18. Developing that relationship before they turn 18 would violate F95zone's Rule 7.
* For players who play without the incest patch, it would be a game that would not be connected to My Dorm, as they don't want to see incest and would never have a relationship with the MC's daughters.
* It would not be publishable on Patreon as it contains incest that could not be hidden.
* It would be a huge game. Too many daughters of varying ages. Plus the mothers of those daughters would still be around. The screen time for each of the daughters (and mothers) would be ridiculously small.

The epilogue would contain some nods to the relationship the MC is going to have with his daughters, both in the patched and unpatched versions.
And even if no one cares, it will also show his relationship with his sons. :D

Last edited:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
The game will end with the epilogue. Doing the daughters romance would pose a lot of problems for me:
* I would have to explain all the girls' growth in one game. Since he is not the typical VN absentee father, that affection has developed over years and is already there by the time she turns 18. Developing that relationship before they turn 18 would violate F95zone's Rule 7.
* For players who play without the incest patch, it would be a game that would not be connected to My Dorm, as they don't want to see incest and would never have a relationship with the MC's daughters.
* It would not be publishable on Patreon as it contains incest that could not be hidden.
* It would be a huge game. Too many daughters of varying ages. Plus the mothers of those daughters would still be around. The screen time for each of the daughters (and mothers) would be ridiculously small.

The epilogue would contain some nods to the relationship the MC is going to have with his daughters, both in the patched and unpatched versions.
You don't need a mod to break the patreon rules. There are several ways to hide this for example in the script.rpy file you can put a hidden data that puts for example: True_Love False , The player puts True and that's it or another example could be that Dev puts into the game change the relationships how to change the name. These two tricks are the most common. Then there are also devs that make their own patch to skip Patreon rules and publish their true version here or the "fans" make a patch that is sometimes badly done if there are videos that don't relationships can be modified and it looks bad.:ROFLMAO:

And about rule 7, yes, a new developer has recently appeared but his account and patreon have changed, except that his new game has the same system, with the same menu, replay, etc, But now it seems that he has learned the lesson and the youngest girl is 20 years old. In summary, Tropecita, be careful with the "loli" theme so that 18-year-old women do not appear very young, it is better that they have a girlish mentality like Daphne than to replicate a girl and have a relationship with she also gives problems

Reactions: xapican and Trope95

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

"his sons." What are these words? The MC is a son, but for him to have sons... how can this happen? :unsure:
:ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You don't need a mod to break the patreon rules. There are several ways to hide this for example in the script.rpy file you can put a hidden data that puts for example: True_Love False , The player puts True and that's it or another example could be that Dev puts into the game change the relationships how to change the name. These two tricks are the most common. Then there are also devs that make their own patch to skip Patreon rules and publish their true version here or the "fans" make a patch that is sometimes badly done if there are videos that don't relationships can be modified and it looks bad.:ROFLMAO:

And about rule 7, yes, a new developer has recently appeared but his account and patreon have changed, except that his new game has the same system, with the same menu, replay, etc, But now it seems that he has learned the lesson and the youngest girl is 20 years old. In summary, Tropecita, be careful with the "loli" theme so that 18-year-old women do not appear very young, it is better that they have a girlish mentality like Daphne than to replicate a girl and have a relationship with she also gives problems
That's exactly what I've done. The incest patch only changes a variable and the game acts accordingly. But no landlady/roommate bullshit, that's how the relationship files end up. I prefer to write two different dialogues that take into account the existence or not of the patch file.

I won't do (extreme) loli. It's a genre that I'm not comfortable with. No problem as a reader or player, but as a dev, I know I would fuck up if I try to make something like that.

"his sons." What are these words? The MC is a son, but for him to have sons... how can this happen? :unsure:
:ROFLMAO:
Son: Little person you send to boarding school to keep him away from your daughters. When he finishes his studies you send him to expand the family business and set up his own harem.
Daughter: Possible future wife and creation machine of little people who will be simultaneously children and grandchildren of the MC. If she's Emma's daughter she's also MC's niece. If Martha's, MC's sister.
Granddaughter: The same as above, but her children will be MC's children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren at the same time. From this point on, the kinship makes my head explode.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Just wondering if the epilogue will have anything about Jack? I assume he'll be in jail for a least a little time, so either he'll come out of it trying to seek revenge during the main game, or it'll be a few years and he might try to do something while we have our harem and maybe some little kids.

Maybe he'll get recruited by the male clones that are trying to get at the MC's dad and the MC. (How many clones of that guy is there, one at the club, one at the restaurant, one in a Caribbean island and maybe one who is dead because he was going to shoot somebody by the property).

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That's exactly what I've done. The incest patch only changes a variable and the game acts accordingly. But no landlady/roommate bullshit, that's how the relationship files end up. I prefer to write two different dialogues that take into account the existence or not of the patch file.

I won't do (extreme) loli. It's a genre that I'm not comfortable with. No problem as a reader or player, but as a dev, I know I would fuck up if I try to make something like that.

Son: Little person you send to boarding school to keep him away from your daughters. When he finishes his studies you send him to expand the family business and set up his own harem.
Daughter: Possible future wife and creation machine of little people who will be simultaneously children and grandchildren of the MC. If she's Emma's daughter she's also MC's niece. If Martha's, MC's sister.
Granddaughter: The same as above, but her children will be MC's children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren at the same time. From this point on, the kinship makes my head explode.
Now now, you should be wholesome dad to your sons and let the possibility of some of the daughters preferring their brothers happen, no need to be tyrant and break the family accidentally :p

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Just wondering if the epilogue will have anything about Jack? I assume he'll be in jail for a least a little time, so either he'll come out of it trying to seek revenge during the main game, or it'll be a few years and he might try to do something while we have our harem and maybe some little kids.

Maybe he'll get recruited by the male clones that are trying to get at the MC's dad and the MC. (How many clones of that guy is there, one at the club, one at the restaurant, one in a Caribbean island and maybe one who is dead because he was going to shoot somebody by the property).
I think the theme and Jack's arc is closed ... Or I read something like that :unsure:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
That is getting into Crusader Kings III levels of incest, :ROFLMAO:

I also love when you answer my bs meme posts seriously, it makes me laugh.

Now now, you should be wholesome dad to your sons and let the possibility of some of the daughters preferring their brothers happen, no need to be tyrant and break the family accidentally :p

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

The epilogue will explain everything about everyone who has appeared in the game. Jack won't appear in the game, but he will do it in the epilogue.

Every daughter (and son) can choose her (his) life. But there are a set of rules explained in the epilogue. The part concerning the daughters will be very different depending on the patch. No tyrants here, but can you imagine (in the patched version) any girl who won't prefer Dad, the Patriarch of the family who makes her mother and all her "aunts" happy, over an inexperienced boy?

That is getting into Crusader Kings III levels of incest, :ROFLMAO:

I also love when you answer my bs meme posts seriously, it makes me laugh.

Answering seriously? :ROFLMAO:

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes