Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Man, I'm glad I thought about checking the game page. Update news wasn't on the Latest Updates page for some reason.
Latest Games & Updates can take a while to update (most of the time 2-3 days for My Dorm or until someone re-reports it or opens a ticket). I hope with the new system they have implemented it will take less, but I don't have too much confidence in it.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
OP Updated.
Posts liberated on , , and
Thanks for the update.
Man new update is out and I’m 5 minutes away from sleeping because it’s 1 am here.:( Oh well it will have to wait until tomorrow if I start now my wife will likely kill me:ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, well, well...

I was thinking about doing a long itemized review, but, nah. Sorry Trope, I'm basking in the glow of that sunset scene.

Very well written as usual, but, the growth both in animations and posing is very noticeable, good job. To be honest the biggest thing in this update was the "Light". Superb job.

In regards to the content, I loved all of it, the last bit of wall fell down inside Martha. Waiting anxiously for v 10.

Peace :) :)

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
That bit at the end of the update about the proofreaders was interesting and yeah there are still things that slip trough.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: myukimo

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well, well, well...

I was thinking about doing a long itemized review, but, nah. Sorry Trope, I'm basking in the glow of that sunset scene.

Very well written as usual, but, the growth both in animations and posing is very noticeable, good job. To be honest the biggest thing in this update was the "Light". Superb job.

In regards to the content, I loved all of it, the last bit of wall fell down inside Martha. Waiting anxiously for v 10.

Peace :) :)
That sunset scene had to be special. The girl deserved it. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
The update was easy to write (except for the variants where our new furry friend appears) but difficult to render, especially in low light, but I'm very happy with the result.

That bit at the end of the update about the proofreaders was interesting and yeah there are still things that slip trough.
Right now I'm working with two American proofreaders (after the Spanish proofreaders) and they are doing a great job from my point of view. One of them proofreads the current update text working on punctuation, hard to read expressions, words that don't fit, etc.
The other one is working from the start and going forward doing in-depth, stylistic, and grammatical corrections. He is in chapter 4 right now and building steam. I hope in a 2-3 updates he will have finished the previous ones.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Why would you not just watch the pages you like? I've never found out a game is updated from the update page
It depends on how many games you have on the list of interest. I find quite often the info about updates through latest update page, since i can't be bothered to actually watch 20+ threads, i only watch the ones that i really like. Also i find new games through latest update page occasionally.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I downloaded the bigger (and higher-numbered) file, but was the other one just an update?
The one ending in _95 (3 GB) is the full quality update, and the one ending in _75 (1.2 GB) is the one with compressed images. On bigger screens (from 27" upwards) the difference in quality is noticeable. For smaller screens players have told me there isn't too much quality drop.

DarhkBlu

Apr 19, 2020
It depends on how many games you have on the list of interest. I find quite often the info about updates through latest update page, since i can't be bothered to actually watch 20+ threads, i only watch the ones that i really like. Also i find new games through latest update page occasionally.
20+ threads thats nothing I have 269 watched threads,And I have no issues with it,I mean its not like you are watching these threads for exchanging replies with others you are just watching them to know when the updates come out,I mean its mostly what I use this feature for and really the only thing you need to do is just quickly scan trough the pages of alerts a few times a day and you can see with ease which got updated and which didn't and really thats why easier than what you are doing unless you really aren't playing/following that many games...

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Why would you not just watch the pages you like? I've never found out a game is updated from the update page
i have many threads watched however some don't give notification unless i happen to be active in said thread recently for example i have this thread watch but i never got a notification for it i only noticed because of the "latest updates"

• Haha
Reactions: myukimo
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes