Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think he only calls her Martha when talking with other people, almost never directly when talking directly to her.
Please let me know if you find any instances when this happens talking directly to her. (I can remember a couple of them being intentional).

I just reviewed the code, and it's never hardcoded for Martha. I use several variables for her:
[Mom]: Mom (incest), Martha (non incest), or custom name (non incest)
[momm]: mom lowercase (incest), Martha (non incest), or custom name (non incest)
[mar]: Martha or custom name regardless of incest
I was going to respond that my MC never calls her "Martha" but your explanation is more helpful anyway ...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
I looked much older than he did. Thankfully, he's not going bald like me ;).

As I mentioned before, I wanted to make him look older than usual, so that the MILFs don't feel so much like they're dating a boy, but that they're dating a man.
As the 50 year old me still gets IDed with a FULL head of hair, I just wanted to point out that baldness is a direct result of testosterone and when a younger guy starts balding it means he's virile. Why do you think Sean Connery, Patrick Stewart, Yul Brenner and Vin Diesel get all the ladies swooning over them?

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
As the 50 year old me still gets IDed with a FULL head of hair, I just wanted to point out that baldness is a direct result of testosterone and when a younger guy starts balding it means he's virile. Why do you think Sean Connery, Patrick Stewart, Yul Brenner and Vin Diesel get all the ladies swooning over them?
And don't forget Danny DeVito!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
There's so many genetic variables, and epigenetic, for all that shit. Plenty of twerpy low t bald guys in the world. Hell there's like ten different genes that impact eye color alone, it's so much more complicated than Punnett squares made it seem in school.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
And don't forget Danny DeVito!
Hey if Danny D is your kink then there's only a little shame in that but you might want to keep it under your hat. My point was that 20 year old balding guys aren't usually bald because they pluck hairs every time they get nervous and many women love balding men where-as having a thick head of luxuriant hair gets me lots of attention but it's not always about me but usually about how they want to have hair like mine.

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
LoL, Bald is sexy (you can take it in which way you want) also the stressfactor (allopecia) plays an important role in premature Baldness.
Just remeber the early 2000 when Jason Statham, and The Rock went up to be sex symbols, afortunatly the prejudgment (My own mother had it against bald men, but her both husbands my father and my stepfather started balding early :D ) is practically gone nowadays.

• Red Heart

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames How is my favourite Dev doing? Are you okay, everything holding up?
All is fine here. After almost 6 weeks of intense work, the update is almost ready and I know some people will love it. Today I tested it completely for the first time (I had tested different scenes but not the whole thing) and felt happy!
Early Birthday Present! Whoot!
Too early? I can delay the release some days to make it coincide with your birthday. :p
Just kidding. Some players would kill me if I do that.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes