Oct 10, 2022
Martha will fuck in this update? thx
No actually. If I remember correctly dev said Martha will find her love for her husband and she will leave the house for going after him. But it will turns out clones too jealous of her, so they kidnapped her and made up that story. Then MC find out about it and threaten them on the phone, saying I'll find you etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or am I misremembering things? :unsure:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Martha will fuck in this update? thx
I will publish later today a full changelog with a table of contents. Until then, I can't spoil anything.

Just recently finished playing the latest update just when our lovely meemaw got introduced and on our way to the family house... I really cried when it said "you've reached the end of the latest update"
Welcome to the Dorm.
You are lucky because the next update is publishing in no time! In a few days, it will appear here once the Patron cycle ends. You'll have to wait only a few days.

Sep 3, 2020
I will publish later today a full changelog with a table of contents. Until then, I can't spoil anything.

Welcome to the Dorm.
You are lucky because the next update is publishing in no time! In a few days, it will appear here once the Patron cycle ends. You'll have to wait only a few days.
I didn't play the last update because I'm saving them up

so I can have a big update to play besides I'm only interested in the two milfs

separate save files of course because I'm monogamous

so my question is bro do I download and play the next update or do I keep saving them up

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I didn't play the last update because I'm saving them up

so I can have a big update to play besides I'm only interested in the two milfs

separate save files of course because I'm monogamous

so my question is bro do I download and play the next update or do I keep saving them up
I don't understand (really i admire you in this) for me due to my patological curiosity is it imposible to spare a single update on games that I consider my favorite !
If I'm not mistaken,

Sep 3, 2020
I don't understand (really i admire you in this) for me due to my patological curiosity is it imposible to spare a single update on games that I consider my favorite !
If I'm not mistaken,
thank you so much brother

and believe me I know how you feel I do have that one game where I cant skip an update or I will die;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Find All Rough Lies ? :unsure: Find All Red Liquers ? :unsure:Frogs Aint Really Lazy ?:unsure: For All Rum Lovers ?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Wait now I know it's For All Red Ladys !:love::D

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes