Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got a question.

Anthony the girly looking male secretary to the shitebag head of the university, I know we'll see him again in future updates, but my question is.

Considering the way he looked and acted around the MC, will he be a possible harem love interest?

What can i say other than, i'm curious as to what happens, and I like Futa & Femboy/Trap content just as much as everything else this game has to offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I didn't play the last update because I'm saving them up

so I can have a big update to play besides I'm only interested in the two milfs

separate save files of course because I'm monogamous

so my question is bro do I download and play the next update or do I keep saving them up
Let's say this:

YOU don't want to miss this update.

Peace :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yes, he does such depraved things like "holding hands", "Romantic walks" and reaaly dirty , "Kissing just imagine" :eek:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:saying here only the truth, and only the truth, so Satou Pendragon help me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :whistle::rolleyes:
No joke but we already have an example how there is censorship in one of the biggest donghua(second biggest probably).
The trailer shows MC and his future wife holding hands,but the actual episode didn't have that scene at all.No kiss too.

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
v.0.10B Revised Schedule and Changelog
I'm a liar, as I have demonstrated repeatedly. But a liar with good vibes.
Just yesterday I told you the release date would be on Sunday, May 21st, but the proofreaders are such good people that have worked hard so I had their corrections today. And there was a lot to correct. I think especially in the last scene my brain hadn't enough blood flow.
I fixed what they sent me and I have been able to publish today, Saturday, May 20th, so the whole release schedule is moved a day ahead:
-Meemaw's Joy and Martha's Savior: May 20th
-Norah's Favorite: May 24th
-Emma's Own: May 27th
-Daphne's Teacher: May 30th
-Erika's Knight on Shining Armor: June 2nd
-Scarlett's First Love: June 5th
-Public release: June 8th

The update in data
Days of development: 41 (4th largest)
Words in English: 21,010, Total: 250,096 (5th largest)
Words in Spanish: 19,474, Total: 232,521
Dialogue lines: 1,511, Total: 17,648 (4th largest)
Still images: 1,259, Total: 7,823 (Largest, surpassing previous largest v.0.6 which was 708)
Animations: 24, Total: 180 (3rd largest)
Animated frames: 1,545, Total: 6,010 (Largest, surpassing previous largest v.0.9B which was 1,074)
Total Renders: 2,804, Total: 13,833 (Largest, surpassing previous largest v.0.9B which was 1,663)
Lines of code: 2,945 in each language + 4,220 shared, adding up to 7,165, Total 44,476 (Largest, surpassing previous largest v.0.9B which was 3,662)

Table of contents
What happens in the update? A lot of things:
- Meemaw and Aunt Betty arrive at home and family lunch.
- Norah and Erika have a conversation with the MC in the middle.
- Emma changes her looks. Knowing more about Lisa and Kim.
- Conversation with Daphne about the DnD game, and the aftermath of that conversation.
- Planning a date with Martha for the night.
- Family dinner. Uncomfortable conversations.
- Martha and Megan at the Jazz Corner.
- Martha in her room.
- More Martha.
- Even more Martha.
Enjoy, my friends!

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Martha will fuck in this update? thx
I just published the table of contents. Martha has a lewd scene.

Only one way to find out ! ;)
Reading the table of contents? :p

Yeah if i remember right 9th June is for public Right?
Moved one day ahead. Thanks to sagerock820 and Skyborn hard work and quickness proofreading

I didn't play the last update because I'm saving them up

so I can have a big update to play besides I'm only interested in the two milfs

separate save files of course because I'm monogamous

so my question is bro do I download and play the next update or do I keep saving them up
Download it! The table of contents published above will give you more clues.

Got a question.

Anthony the girly looking male secretary to the shitebag head of the university, I know we'll see him again in future updates, but my question is.

Considering the way he looked and acted around the MC, will he be a possible harem love interest?

What can i say other than, i'm curious as to what happens, and I like Futa & Femboy/Trap content just as much as everything else this game has to offer.
No men besides the MC in the harem, so no Anthony and no futa, sorry. We will see more of him, but not as a LI for the MC.
On release day I said some tags that won't make it into My Dorm and futa was one of them. I keep my word (or try it if my memory doesn't betray me) about everything I say/write.

Sep 3, 2020
I just published the table of contents. Martha has a lewd scene.

Reading the table of contents? :p

Moved one day ahead. Thanks to sagerock820 and Skyborn hard work and quickness proofreading

Download it! The table of contents published above will give you more clues.

No men besides the MC in the harem, so no Anthony and no futa, sorry. We will see more of him, but not as a LI for the MC.
On release day I said some tags that won't make it into My Dorm and futa was one of them. I keep my word (or try it if my memory doesn't betray me) about everything I say/write.
thank you brother I will

by the way, did you remember to fix the dialogue in the monogamy route that doesn't make sense

I mean it's not important right away but

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
After such hard work maybe you should treat yourself with "Brain in the Glass" Cocktail !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I prepared that when I was a barman 27 years ago (not a Tom-Cruise-like barman). Instead of Cherry juice, I used pomegranate juice.
Horrible looking, but it tastes great!

Reactions: FatGiant

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
thank you brother I will

by the way, did you remember to fix the dialogue in the monogamy route that doesn't make sense

I mean it's not important right away but
This update has absorbed so much of my time that I can't retcon that conversation, but the conversations in this update feel right in the monogamy route, both for Norah and for Martha.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
pomegranate juice
"Grenadine" /Jugo de Granada ? sorry I thought it was called in english Granada as well but thanks for the tipp will test it
Grenadine sirup is easier to get over here than cherry juice !
I drank it 25 jhrs ago in "Kaufbeuren" (Germany) in a Gothic Club called "Sanatorium"

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
"Grenadine" /Jugo de Granada ? sorry I thought it was called in english Granada as well but thanks for the tipp will test it
Grenadine sirup is easier to get over here than cherry juice !
I drank it 25 jhrs ago in "Kaufbeuren" (Germany) in a Gothic Club called "Sanatorium"
Grenadine is grenade/pomegranate juice with added sugar. It looks better, as the grenadine is denser than the grenade juice and you can get the "brain" to float in a perfect sphere in the middle of the glass. But it tastes a bit worse, as it loses the acidity of the pure juice.

Reactions: xapican

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But seriously can't wait for it Trop
Speaking of focus, Martha's lewd scene in numbers:
4,256 words out of 21,010 (~20%)
1,480 total renders out of 2,804 (~53%)
1,325 animated frames out of 1,545 (~86%)

I know I answered the same on Discord, but... you know :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I can get both easy over here, the sirup and the Juice (even make it myself we have a "Granado" tree in our garden) ;)
Ok now I go to get the Juice, this send me down memory lane :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Sep 3, 2020
This update has absorbed so much of my time that I can't retcon that conversation, but the conversations in this update feel right in the monogamy route, both for Norah and for Martha.
that's great to hear I don't want him talking about other girls when I haven't been with other girls

and don't worry fixing the dialogue is not important right away it can wait

I'm just glad you're giving the monogamy route the attention it deserves unlike other games

• Red Heart

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Speaking of focus, Martha's lewd scene in numbers:
4,256 words out of 21,010 (~20%)
1,480 total renders out of 2,804 (~53%)
1,325 animated frames out of 1,545 (~86%)

I know I answered the same on Discord, but... you know :ROFLMAO:
It can't hurt to have it here for People who don't use discord right :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes