Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Provided my notes are correct, it is currently possible (through 0.10A.1) to get 8 of 11 (or 12, depending how you define Maddie at the moment) harem members pregnant, though as mentioned, only one knows she is so far.

Also, the other post wasn't quite right. Eventually, you can get all but one specific member of the harem pregnant.
Right, forgot about the Grandma's House clause ...

Sep 3, 2020
The plus sized LI are Kate (for those who keep her in her chubby state) and Aunt Betty (not as chubby as Kate; more on the thicc side)
Comments like yours about "intro Norah" were what reaffirmed my initial intention of having Kate in the game. I wasn't 100% sure she would have an audience until I read those posts.

I don't think anyone can be called a weirdo about their playstyle. Even less if it's someone like Vidal the king of Pervert who accepts the jokes about it.
Is the game thought to be played as a harem? Yes, but the monogamous routes will be taken into account. Even the celibate routes.
Changing genres, Hearts of Iron (great WWII game) is meant to be played as one of the big WWII powers, but some of my funniest games have been with minor ones. I even had a playthrough with Luxemburg!!
yeah I'm the kind of guy that loves to make fun of myself and I love to make people laugh

and if a joke about me makes one person laugh and brightens there day I consider that a win

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
People who play monogamous routes in a game like this are weirdos. I can understand it for games that have a low amount of LIs (say around 5-6) but this game is clearly intended for the MC to have a big harem. You miss too much content on solo routes.
Different strokes, for different folks. Everyone has their personal preferences. You can play harem, solo route or just a couple of LIs. It has something for everyone. Plenty of diversity with the LIs also. That's what makes it such a good game. IMO.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Patricia Preview
Once released the latest update, I continue working on the next ones. Even the far away ones.
Today I bring you a preview of Patty, or Patricia, a girl with a past who comes from Dallas to join the Dorm with the last batch of students.
She is coming to Newport to study for her medical degree.
A sweet girl with a lot of things to offer to the family (I'm not talking about free gynecological visits).
She will join the rest of the girls in Act III.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Patricia Preview
Once released the latest update, I continue working on the next ones. Even the far away ones.
Today I bring you a preview of Patty, or Patricia, a girl with a past who comes from Dallas to join the Dorm with the last batch of students.
A sweet girl with a lot of things to offer to the family (I'm not talking about free gynecological visits).
I think she'll be very popular with the fans of a VERY famous game.

Be very Welcome Future Patty.

Peace :)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Patricia Preview
The free gynecological visits isn’t a bad thing with 20+ something women getting pregnant :ROFLMAO: but i do like her Trop (y)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
For a moment I doubted if she was the exact same model. I continued looking at the previews and arrived at the scuba one. Now I'm almost convinced it's the same model and the only thing that changes is the little tweaks done by him and me.
Finite number of models and stuff :D . We won't forbid Charlize Theron to make more movies because she was great in Devil's Advocate, right? Right???? :love:

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
TropecitaGames :
I also know this - or a very similar - model from somewhere but I can't yet put my finger on it... Driving me nuts. Will have to skim through some games later. She is similar to one of the daughters in Midlife Crisis, but that's not it, there is a game with a character that could be a twin of hers.

Edit:
View attachment 2640998
put the picture in a spoiler please it is too big

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Christine Preview
Continuing the introductions.
Christine is an Asian-American girl from San Diego who will join the Dorm (and possibly the harem) while studying Law.
The MC must tread lightly around her if he wants to include her in the harem. She's strong-willed, stubborn, has a golden heart, and has a lot of wrong preconceived ideas.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Christine Preview
Christine is an Asian-American girl from San Diego who will join the Dorm (and possibly the harem) while studying Law.
The MC must tread lightly around her if he wants to include her in the harem. She's strong-willed, stubborn, has a golden heart, and has a lot of wrong preconceived ideas.
When i say sausage (food) she will think i say dick kind of girl?

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Christine Preview
Can't wait to see what story she has(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
When i say sausage (food) she will think i say dick kind of girl?
More like "How do you dare to have a harem? It's sexist. And I should look if it's legal" kind of girl.
She is one of the girls that will have different starting relationship points depending on previous choices (the size of the harem)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
More like "How do you dare to have a harem? It's sexist. And I should look if it's legal" kind of girl.
She is one of the girls that will have different starting relationship points depending on previous choices (the size of the harem)
i mean if she comes with the third Act then we should see a sizeable harem or even some pregnant bellies depending on how far in the future Act III starts

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes