Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
i mean if she comes with the third Act then we should see a sizeable harem or even some pregnant bellies depending on how far in the future Act III starts
The third act start will have 21 big bellies around (at the player's choice), and 22 ladies in a harem that will already be public. You know 21 of them, and 20 are around.
Well, or only a monogamous relationship with your Aunt or your Mother in Vidal the king of Pervert's case ;).
In any case, besides a monogamous relationship with a non-family member or the celibacy route, her starting relationship points will take a hit. The MC (and the girls) should convince her that a different kind of family not necessarily is a bad kind.

Some of the new girls, not only Christine, will have that hit on her starting RP.
Patricia will have some bonus depending on if the MC is with certain girls.
Kalyani will have a bonus if a specific girl is in the harem and a penalty if she isn't.

Zoe, Nia, and Hailey will be neutral.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
More like "How do you dare to have a harem? It's sexist. And I should look if it's legal" kind of girl.
She is one of the girls that will have different starting relationship points depending on previous choices (the size of the harem)
Christine: You have a harem?! That's a sexist double standard!

MC:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 3, 2020
The third act start will have 21 big bellies around (at the player's choice), and 22 ladies in a harem that will already be public. You know 21 of them, and 20 are around.
Well, or only a monogamous relationship with your Aunt or your Mother in Vidal the king of Pervert's case ;).
In any case, besides a monogamous relationship with a non-family member or the celibacy route, her starting relationship points will take a hit. The MC (and the girls) should convince her that a different kind of family not necessarily is a bad kind.

Some of the new girls, not only Christine, will have that hit on her starting RP.
Patricia will have some bonus depending on if the MC is with certain girls.
Kalyani will have a bonus if a specific girl is in the harem and a penalty if she isn't.

Zoe, Nia, and Hailey will be neutral.
giphy.gif

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Christine Preview
Continuing the introductions.
Christine is an Asian-American girl from San Diego who will join the Dorm (and possibly the harem) while studying Law.
The MC must tread lightly around her if he wants to include her in the harem. She's strong-willed, stubborn, has a golden heart, and has a lot of wrong preconceived ideas.
sign me up:love:

I have been actively avoiding the game in question, I am still salty over his previous game.

Last edited by a moderator:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Christine Preview
Christine is an Asian-American girl from San Diego who will join the Dorm (and possibly the harem) while studying Law.
The MC must tread lightly around her if he wants to include her in the harem. She's strong-willed, stubborn, has a golden heart, and has a lot of wrong preconceived ideas.
Poor guy. It's not like he just woke up and said I want to make an Harem, is it? He just can't say No to any of the girls around him, and since they don't mind to share him, as long as they get a piece... How is any of this HIS fault?

Now, for an even more radical thought... Have you Christine, considered that they are the ones interested in being in an Harem? I am always upfront, I let them choose, only those that want it too are IN. So how is this sexist when they are the ones with the power of choice? I merely show an interest and am upfront about the others, no deception, no tricks, no abuse of trust. I give them time to think, to consider everything, and then they choose. By the way, we should go on a date one of this days, I really want to discuss this further with you, while getting to know you better. Oh, I will tell them, no worries.

Peace :D

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Poor guy. It's not like he just woke up and said I want to make an Harem, is it? He just can't say No to any of the girls around him, and since they don't mind to share him, as long as they get a piece... How is any of this HIS fault?

Now, for an even more radical thought... Have you Christine, considered that they are the ones interested in being in an Harem? I am always upfront, I let them choose, only those that want it too are IN. So how is this sexist when they are the ones with the power of choice? I merely show an interest and am upfront about the others, no deception, no tricks, no abuse of trust. I give them time to think, to consider everything, and then they choose. By the way, we should go on a date one of this days, I really want to discuss this further with you, while getting to know you better. Oh, I will tell them, no worries.

Peace :D
Have I said "date"? My bad, I wanted to say "appointment" or "clarifying dinner", but you know, lack of blood in my brain and stuff.
Oh! Do you prefer a date? Why?
Oh! To understand what they saw in me? And we are splitting the bill? No problem with it. Tell me where you want to go and I'll make a booking.
Oh! Do you want me to choose so you get the whole experience? But I only have chosen once on a real date, and Sam already knew the place.
Yes, don't worry, that night I don't have any girl on my tight calendar, it was my monthly day off. There are 27 girls in the harem and February has 28 days, so Valentine's Day is my free night. I was reserving the day for you.

Talking seriously, I will steal some of your sentences.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Once I realized it was a pick one game I haven't played again... I just don't have time for multiple playthroughs... Plus they always make the LIs act sad when you turn them down, and I can't do that hurts my heart.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Christine Preview
I can't wait to meet her, very nice. :love:

Also don't worry, we can "fix" her, she just needs a good fuckin that's all, surely. :BootyTime:

• Red Heart
Reactions: kcaldw and Trope95

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Patricia Preview
Once released the latest update, I continue working on the next ones. Even the far away ones.
Today I bring you a preview of Patty, or Patricia, a girl with a past who comes from Dallas to join the Dorm with the last batch of students.
She is coming to Newport to study for her medical degree.
A sweet girl with a lot of things to offer to the family (I'm not talking about free gynecological visits).
She will join the rest of the girls in Act III.
Ooo what a lovely woman she is, she looks kinda familiar... nah, it's just my imagination. Anyways definitely a worthy beauty to bring into the harem. :giggle:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
With that game i have a strange relation, like with Almonds, I can only have a bit of them, No I don't know I played a few chapters then I fled from the thread, and deleted the game.
It is overrated if you ask me, good renders though.

Reactions: blkcrow820

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Does this mean I'll have to do two saves of a chubby Kate and a thin Kate? Hope she stays at a healthy weight at least, no need to be too skinny.
More like one for chubby Kate and another for her less chubby (but not skinny) Kate. I have thought of something for that choice, let's see how it results.

Don't know what game you are referring to, unless she's Passionate Patti from Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work. (Don't think I finished that game, I did the others).
Thanks for the memory lane trip!!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Don't know what game you are referring to, unless she's Passionate Patti from Leisure Suit Larry 5: Passionate Patti Does a Little Undercover Work. (Don't think I finished that game, I did the others).
Since naming the game will be off-topic and lead to the delete of the answer, let's try this way:

Also, I need to clarify:

Peace :)

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I don't know if this will serve anything, or even if I can do this, but as the "owner of the thread", for lack of better words, I "authorize" any player to name other games in this thread for comparative reasons like has happened with Patricia's model, or to say how bad (or good) My Dorm is compared to X game.
Don't go too off-topic having whole discussions about X, Y, or Z games if not related to My Dorm, because I think even with this "authorization" the moderators won't be happy about it.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I don't know if this will serve anything, or even if I can do this, but as the "owner of the thread", for lack of better words, I "authorize" any player to name other games in this thread for comparative reasons like has happened with Patricia's model, or to say how bad (or good) My Dorm is compared to X game.
Don't go too off-topic having whole discussions about X, Y, or Z games if not related to My Dorm, because I think even with this "authorization" the moderators won't be happy about it.
You continue to be the light in our lives ...

But we can hope ^_^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes