Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Could have spoiled the names at least :HideThePain:
The names are known, I've already published previews for the ones who haven't shown up yet. That's why I obscured the ones not introduced yet.

Wow.. barbie neck much? ;) Thats just a bit freaky Trop.
It's the measuring panel, that's in the middle of her head to be more accurate. She has a very beautiful (and kissable) neck

You didn't lie about the hairless Nightmare because wow that's an alien if i ever saw one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You know me, I never lie. I can disguise the truth, but never lie! :ROFLMAO: :p

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Real heights
After publishing Hailey's second preview, and having discussed it with some of you some time ago, I decided to have a mugshot for every girl (and the MC) in a perspectiveless and hairless image to get their real heights. 25 girls and the MC giving me hairless nightmares.
Here's an example with Patricia.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have been able to do a table with everyone's height on both imperial and metric units
The obscured ladies either haven't a final design or haven't been introduced yet.
Almost everyone is tall as hell in that house! Only 3 ladies are shorter than me (170cm/5'7")
Debbie will tower you.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Real heights
After publishing Hailey's second preview, and having discussed it with some of you some time ago, I decided to have a mugshot for every girl (and the MC) in a perspectiveless and hairless image to get their real heights. 25 girls and the MC giving me hairless nightmares.
I have been able to do a table with everyone's height on both imperial and metric units
The obscured ladies either haven't a final design or haven't been introduced yet.
Almost everyone is tall as hell in that house! Only 3 ladies are shorter than me (170cm/5'7")
Whole house shorter than me but damn those ladies are tall!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Real heights
That puts the rest of them well above average female height. I'm your height - I guess you must like Amazons! :LOL:

Speaking of height, one of my favorite business trips was to Miami many years ago. Yeah, the food, the atmosphere, some really striking women; but the thing that got me was getting on the elevator of our building and being taller than most. The Latin/Cuban culture that is so heavy there seems to have had an impact - or at least that was true about 30 years ago.

Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Son of Durin :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I get what you mean, but what has height to do with culture ? you meant ethnicity right ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I like to live in Urugay because I'm considered tall over here, (180 cm / 5'9" aprox) as I lived in Germany I was more on the under Average height ! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That puts the rest of them well above average female height. I'm your height - I guess you must like Amazons! :LOL:

Speaking of height, one of my favorite business trips was to Miami many years ago. Yeah, the food, the atmosphere, some really striking women; but the thing that got me was getting on the elevator of our building and being taller than most. The Latin/Cuban culture that is so heavy there seems to have had an impact - or at least that was true about 30 years ago.
It's not that I like amazons, it's more like a collateral effect. The base Genesis 8 Female is 180cm (5'11") tall, but I hadn't the means to measure them when I designed the first characters. So it was all relative heights for me: Scarlett was the tallest, followed by Emma, Norah, and Martha, and Erika/Daphne were the shortest ones. Their proportions showed they were tall, but I thought they were around 170cm, not 180cm!!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
It's not that I like amazons, it's more like a collateral effect. The base Genesis 8 Female is 180cm (5'11") tall, but I hadn't the means to measure them when I designed the first characters. So it was all relative heights for me: Scarlett was the tallest, followed by Emma, Norah, and Martha, and Erika/Daphne were the shortest ones. Their proportions showed they were tall, but I thought they were around 170cm, not 180cm!!
Well, these AVNs are all about imaginary worlds - just look at the boobs most devs use! :ROFLMAO:

Your line-up has a nice mix of "under D and above D" sizes. Most seem to stay away from A and the lighter side of B because too many people think real women can't be that small - "must be lolis!" Most of the women I know would beg to differ.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Most seem to stay away from A and the lighter side of B because too many people think real women can't be that small - "must be lolis!" Most of the women I know would beg to differ.
I'mma be honest, I just like big boobs. Loli for me is way more about the character's face, rather than breast size, and there are def some games here that squick me on that front.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'mma be honest, I just like big boobs. Loli for me is way more about the character's face, rather than breast size, and there are def some games here that squick me on that front.
I like natural of almost any size, but beyond D, to me, is just a waste and most of the women not making bank off of them would argue that the back problems aren't worth it. I've known a couple of small-framed, large breasted women that have gotten reductions for just that reason.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm gonna be honest too... My preferred boob size is... from zero to bazoongas. Every shape, every weight, every thing, boobs are more than physical, they are about the expression of femininity and boys, this will come as a surprise, but that is something intangible. Now, you are all free to disagree with me. It will not alter my views, just as much as my opinion will not change yours.

Just to be clear, a woman that suffered a mastectomy, is still as much a woman as one with balloons under her chest skin, and yes, it is a duty that her lovers MUST perform the finding of that femininity even without her boobs. It is a gift that they will have to give her.

Yes, yes, I am being very dramatic about this, it is something that touches me deep. It matters NOT the size or appearance of the boobs, what matters is the woman. And, boy, do I love them.

Peace :)

P.S.: What the heck is in that Guava Juice I just drank... :WaitWhat:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well, these AVNs are all about imaginary worlds - just look at the boobs most devs use! :ROFLMAO:

Your line-up has a nice mix of "under D and above D" sizes. Most seem to stay away from A and the lighter side of B because too many people think real women can't be that small - "must be lolis!" Most of the women I know would beg to differ.
I have no problems converting feet to meters, but I have really big problems converting bra sizes to Spanish standard (it's numerical here) :D
Debbie would be an A, and Scarlett a C, right? There would be some B also.

"I'mma be honest, I just like big boobs." Fixed for my case

I like natural of almost any size, but beyond D, to me, is just a waste and most of the women not making bank off of them would argue that the back problems aren't worth it. I've know a couple of small-framed, large breasted women that have gotten reductions for just that reason.
Yeah, I correct my above answer to "I just like big natural boobs"

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes