xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Leave the poor Mr Hase alone :ROFLMAO: he had to answer so many people today :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah I suspect that his answers were the reason behind FatGiant 's existential crisis that even Rene Descartes can't fix :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
TropecitaGames my exitecial positon to the breast size dilema ...... pectora naturalia sentio, ergo sum ( I feel natural boobs, there fore I am) :devilish: :devilish: :whistle:

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Your brain is wired right if you like (insert whatever size here) boobs. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
I have no concerns about being abnormal, but I do often find myself wondering why I like the things I do. Is there a genetic marker for a preference for a thing, what specific event triggered a like, how much of my preferences are nature vs nurture, etc

Like I love blue, tacos, airplanes, and every hair color more than blonde, but why?!

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have no concerns about being abnormal, but I do often find myself wondering why I like the things I do. Is there a genetic marker for a preference for a thing, what specific event triggered a like, how much of my preferences are nature vs nurture, etc

Like I love blue, tacos, airplanes, and every hair color more than blonde, but why?!
Im afraid, that i can't answer, I like every other hair color than blond, blue is my fav color, and love airplanes, (I love every food) specially "Asado" and "Tacos"

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I have no problems converting feet to meters, but I have really big problems converting bra sizes to Spanish standard (it's numerical here) :D
It's the cup size, which is all about breast volume, not the "36 inches/91.4cm" measurement around the rib cage. Looking for a chart, this was the best one that popped up in the first few results. It also shows the weight each cup size tends to place on a woman's spine.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Real heights
After publishing Hailey's second preview, and having discussed it with some of you some time ago, I decided to have a mugshot for every girl (and the MC) in a perspectiveless and hairless image to get their real heights. 25 girls and the MC giving me hairless nightmares.
Here's an example with Patricia.
I have been able to do a table with everyone's height on both imperial and metric units
The obscured ladies either haven't a final design or haven't been introduced yet.
Almost everyone is tall as hell in that house! Only 3 ladies are shorter than me (170cm/5'7")
Wow, our MC certainly loves his above average height women.

Can’t wait for the beach volleyball game that most of them are going to play.

I would have thought the MC be 6 foot 4 or something close.

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It's the cup size, which is all about breast volume, not the "36 inches/91.4cm" measurement around the rib cage. Looking for a chart, this was the best one that popped up in the first few results. It also shows the weight each cup size tends to place on a woman's spine.
That's a great infographic! Thanks! I like all the sizes.

Wow, our MC certainly loves his above average height women.

Can’t wait for the beach volleyball game that most of them are going to play.

I would have thought the MC be 6 foot 4 or something close.
Our MC loves his women. Height is not a factor since it's all relative. Imagine I reduced everyone's height and the environment by 10%. The proportions would be the same and visually no one would discover it.
It would be the same if I reduce it by 90%. In that case, if anyone discovers it, I can say they are a lost Smurf tribe!

The thought of stories I like ending always makes me sad ...
But new stories will arrive. And some of our girls may be in them.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Not pale enough maybe some cousin :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Are you presuming her lifestyle? Hmmmph. That's in California, you know... :(

Maybe she like to vaunt her visage on sun bathed roof tops while sun bathing... Also, we don't who the desperate father is, he may even be allergic to light... :(

Very disappointed on you Satou, judging people without any information. :( This poor woman, dying for some human contact. :(

Peace :(

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Maybe she like to vaunt her visage on sun bathed roof tops while sun bathing... Also, we don't who the desperate father is, he may even be allergic to light... :(

Very disappointed on you Satou, judging people without any information. :( This poor woman, dying for some human contact. :(

yeah yeah I'm the bad guy alright:rolleyes:. But would YOU FatGiant want a scene with her?:unsure::unsure:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Unfortunately, I don't own The Lord of the Rings rights :(
I can do a spoof with Ñordor, but the non-Spanish people won't get it (Ñordo = Shit)

I've found Olga's mother:

Disclaimer: The spoiler above is not for the faint of heart. Open at your risk. May contain vestiges of nightmares, hallucinations and induce projectile vomit.

The disclaimer should be above and in a big font

The father. Certainly allergic to light:
That's why she is dying for some human contact. Human, Elf, Hobbit, Gnome... whatever!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
yeah yeah I'm the bad guy alright:rolleyes:. But would YOU FatGiant want a scene with her?:unsure::unsure:
There were times in my life where that would look like a very VALID option. I may even have done worse, I did end up hating myself afterwards, but desperation is a really bad counselor.

Don't discount loneliness as a great equalizer. Also, cheap whisky helps a LOT, AFTER.

Being young, lonely and horny, is a really, really, really bad combination. So, do I want a scene with her? Not at this moment, no. Future me reserves his answer.

it doent matter.gif

Peace :D

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes