Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm gonna be honest too... My preferred boob size is... from zero to bazoongas. Every shape, every weight, every thing, boobs are more than physical, they are about the expression of femininity and boys, this will come as a surprise, but that is something intangible. Now, you are all free to disagree with me. It will not alter my views, just as much as my opinion will not change yours.

Just to be clear, a woman that suffered a mastectomy, is still as much a woman as one with balloons under her chest skin, and yes, it is a duty that her lovers MUST perform the finding of that femininity even without her boobs. It is a gift that they will have to give her.

Yes, yes, I am being very dramatic about this, it is something that touches me deep. It matters NOT the size or appearance of the boobs, what matters is the woman. And, boy, do I love them.

Peace :)

P.S.: What the heck is in that Guava Juice I just drank... :WaitWhat:
I kinda agree. I like boobs for two reasons.
First, because they are the best packaging nature has invented to store milk. And if there isn't any milk, they still are beautiful.
But the second and most important reason is that they are attached to a woman. And I love women. All sizes, colors, and shapes of women. For me, when it comes to loving a woman it's more important her personality than the "decorative attachments". I will rather be with a not-mainstream beauty with who I can be friends (before and after sex) than a bimbo with a shitty personality. In this case, I would choose Airport-Kate over Airport-Lisa.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I kinda agree. I like boobs for two reasons.
First, because they are the best packaging nature has invented to store milk. And if there isn't any milk, they still are beautiful.
But the second and most important reason is that they are attached to a woman. And I love women. All sizes, colors, and shapes of women. For me, when it comes to loving a woman it's more important her personality than the "decorative attachments". I will rather be with a not-mainstream beauty with who I can be friends (before and after sex) than a bimbo with a shitty personality. In this case, I would choose Airport-Kate over Airport-Lisa.
Always A-K over A-L. Always.

Out of reactions though.. :(

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hummm... would you think I'm too much of a jerk if I say that I don't believe in myself? I'm not even sure I even exist... or am I? Hmmm? Hmmm?

Peace :O
You exist. I can read you. Even if you are the funniest AI in existence, you exist. ;)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Well, these AVNs are all about imaginary worlds - just look at the boobs most devs use! :ROFLMAO:

Your line-up has a nice mix of "under D and above D" sizes. Most seem to stay away from A and the lighter side of B because too many people think real women can't be that small - "must be lolis!" Most of the women I know would beg to differ.
I think it also depends on how old you are as well. Current bra size average is 32 dd to 36 dd, which is a lot bigger than when i was in highschool.

I agree though that while some characteras here are busty they look realistic which is a nice change of pace from the standard over exaggeration we usually see.

And while i appreicate the varied breast sizes it is actually that fact for me none of the girls look underage when it comes to their faces.

My problem with a lot of games is the younger girls tend to look 15 or younger because of the faces used, doesnt matter if you give them big boobs or not.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I will rather be with a not-mainstream beauty with who I can be friends (before and after sex) than a bimbo with a shitty personality. In this case, I would choose Airport-Kate over Airport-Lisa.
In the real life land this is how I feel. If my wife were to suddenly have no boobs I'm not leaving her. And if I were somehow ever on the market again, I wouldn't turn down a relationship with a woman for being small... But in a purely objectifying physical sense I prefer big boobs natural, fake, attached to a thick woman or a bbw or a thin woman don't care I like big boobs.

I have no idea why my brain is wired this way but it is.

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I think it also depends on how old you are as well. Current bra size average is 32 dd to 36 dd, which is a lot bigger than when i was in highschool.

I agree though that while some characteras here are busty they look realistic which is a nice change of pace from the strandard over exaggeration we usually see.

And while i appreicate the varied breast sizes it actually that fact for me none of the girls look underage when it comes to there faces.

My problem with a lot of games is the younger girls tend to look 15 or younger because of the faces used, doesnt matter if you give them big boobs or not.
One of the first things my wife said when I told her I wanted to start My Dorm was "If you want my support, no little girls there, understood?". I hadn't the intention of including them, since they don't fit the theme, but that reinforced the idea.

In the real life land this is how I feel. If my wife were to suddenly have no boobs I'm not leaving her. And if I were somehow ever on the market again, I wouldn't turn down a relationship with a women for being small... But in a purely objectifying physical sense I prefer big boobs natural, fake, attached to a thick woman or a bbw or a thin woman don't care I like big boobs.

I have no idea why my brain is wired this way but it is.
Your brain is wired right if you like (insert whatever size here) boobs. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes