Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
On the other hand, has any of the Grandma's House comparative discussion been yanked?
I think not. Perhaps the posts haven’t been reported by anyone or perhaps as that game is in the rotating commercial on the front page, the moderators are more lenient about it. I never understood how some F95 rules are enforced on some threads and ignored on others.

Back on topic (so this post isn’t deleted), yesterday I was working on the next student and the first animation for the next update. Unfortunately, the animation was lost because of a power fault due to a thunderstorm.

The next student, Hailey, is almost done, with her only lacking a fitting hairstyle. She will have a lot of fans, especially among some actress fans. I found a model who looks like Jennifer Connelly and tweaked her with a mix of her looks in Labyrinth and Rocketeer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace :D
I think OT inside reason can be good. If anyone, for example, says that something I made in My Dorm was previously overdone on BaC.O.K., Grandma’s Residence, or My New Delayed Remembrances, perhaps I change details about it in the next update. No one wants to play the same game once and again.
A couple of days ago, a player on Discord showed me a screenshot from another game that showed a characteristic of one of the girls in the second batch that I thought hadn’t been used previously. I won’t change that characteristic because it’s integral to her story, but it’s good to know someone else has been daring enough to use it.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
A couple of days ago, a player on Discord showed me a screenshot from another game that showed a characteristic of one of the girls in the second batch that I thought hadn’t been used previously. I won’t change that characteristic because it’s integral to her story, but it’s good to know someone else has been daring enough to use it.
Are you talking about the skin-pigment-stuff and Stranded in Space? Or is there another "daring" situation I'm not aware off?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Did somebody say "Martha"? MARTHAAAAAAAA - sorry I was away for the weekend.
In the next update there's more Martha than what I could resist in real life... ermmm... that's not too much information; I couldn't resist her blinking at me. :giggle:

Call me intrigued... No clue what you're talking about. Guess it's as intended then... :LOL:
It's one of the surprises in the first update of Act III (a long time still to go)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The next student, Hailey, is almost done, with her only lacking a fitting hairstyle. She will have a lot of fans, especially among some actress fans. I found a model who looks like Jennifer Connelly and tweaked her with a mix of her looks in Labyrinth and Rocketeer.
mask-beating-heart-excited-to-see-you.gif
I think OT inside reason can be good. If anyone, for example, says that something I made in My Dorm was previously overdone on BaC.O.K., Grandma’s Residence, or My New Delayed Remembrances, perhaps I change details about it in the next update. No one wants to play the same game once and again.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hailey Preview
Continuing with the preview series for the second batch of students, today I bring you Hailey, a petite lady from Verbena, Alabama... yes, Alabama.
She arrives in Newport to study for her Social Work degree, pursuing Higher Learning and looking for Career Opportunities.
The MC will Rocketeer through the Labyrinth of her emotions while looking for The Hot Spot where both can become happy.
Yes, I'm a fan of young Jennifer Connelly, and Hailey's model was chosen by her resemblance to her.

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Hailey Preview
Continuing with the preview series for the second batch of students, today I bring you Hailey, a petite lady from Verbena, Alabama... yes, Alabama.
She arrives in Newport to study for her Social Work degree, pursuing Higher Learning and looking for Career Opportunities.
The MC will Rocketeer through the Labyrinth of her emotions while looking for The Hot Spot where both can become happy.
Yes, I'm a fan of young Jennifer Connelly, and Hailey's model was chosen by her resemblance to her.
Tbh, I don't see any resemblance besides the obvious eyebrows.
She looks way too masculine for my taste. Do we have to prepare for femboy/trap content?
Tastes differ obviously and I don't mean to criticize or anything, I love your game so far. Just asking for a little heads-up just in case.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Hailey Preview
This?

I don't mind it at ALL.

Peace :D

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Tbh, I don't see any resemblance besides the obvious eyebrows.
She looks way too masculine for my taste. Do we have to prepare for femboy/trap content?
Tastes differ obviously and I don't mean to criticize or anything, I love your game so far. Just asking for a little heads-up just in case.
I think the masculine vibes are because of the sharp shadows. Here you have another test render with softer lights to show it:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Real heights
After publishing Hailey's second preview, and having discussed it with some of you some time ago, I decided to have a mugshot for every girl (and the MC) in a perspectiveless and hairless image to get their real heights. 25 girls and the MC giving me hairless nightmares.
Here's an example with Patricia.
I have been able to do a table with everyone's height on both imperial and metric units
The obscured ladies either haven't a final design or haven't been introduced yet.
Almost everyone is tall as hell in that house! Only 3 ladies are shorter than me (170cm/5'7")

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Real heights
After publishing Hailey's second preview, and having discussed it with some of you some time ago, I decided to have a mugshot for every girl (and the MC) in a perspectiveless and hairless image to get their real heights. 25 girls and the MC giving me hairless nightmares.
Here's an example with Patricia.
I have been able to do a table with everyone's height on both imperial and metric units
The obscured ladies either haven't a final design or haven't been introduced yet.
Almost everyone is tall as hell in that house! Only 3 ladies are shorter than me (170cm/5'7")
You didn't lie about the hairless Nightmare because wow that's an alien if i ever saw one :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes