Sep 3, 2020
Speaking of focus, Martha's lewd scene in numbers:
4,256 words out of 21,010 (~20%)
1,480 total renders out of 2,804 (~53%)
1,325 animated frames out of 1,545 (~86%)

I know I answered the same on Discord, but... you know :ROFLMAO:
.....am be completely honest with you my brother

I didn't hear anything you just said after Martha's lewd scene :love:

dmmt

May 8, 2020
OK, just DL'd and extracted this update.

WHY did it take 2 hours to extract????? Most games extract in 3 minutes or less, once in a great while 4-5 minutes. But two HOURS?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Then I did the multi-mod and got the erro9r screen on loadup so...

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
OK, just DL'd and extracted this update.

WHY did it take 2 hours to extract????? Most games extract in 3 minutes or less, once in a great while 4-5 minutes. But two HOURS?!?!?!?!?!?!??

Then I did the multi-mod and got the erro9r screen on loadup so...
It looks like your download got corrupted. I extract it in a couple of minutes. The mod is already included in the base game. You only need to download the family mod or the incest patch.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I don't know what you downloaded but i havent heard of extracting taking 2 hours
what and from which of the options did you download?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I don't know what you downloaded but i havent heard of extracting taking 2 hours
what and from which of the options did you download?

the whole game from MEGA. Re-extracted and it took about 40 minutes, extracted from the same DL file. Extraction speeds were in the hundreds of KB/sec, not MB. 5800X3D, 32g RAM DDR4 3200, 6700XT, NZXT N7 MB. This was an insane extration process.

Did not install the mod this time, and the game loads and runs now. *shrug* I dunno...

blkcrow820

Mar 27, 2021
I just published the table of contents. Martha has a lewd scene.

Reading the table of contents? :p

Moved one day ahead. Thanks to sagerock820 and Skyborn hard work and quickness proofreading

Download it! The table of contents published above will give you more clues.

No men besides the MC in the harem, so no Anthony and no futa, sorry. We will see more of him, but not as a LI for the MC.
On release day I said some tags that won't make it into My Dorm and futa was one of them. I keep my word (or try it if my memory doesn't betray me) about everything I say/write.
No thanks needed. This is fun to do. All I can say is that being Martha's #1 Lover, this has been the best update so far. :cool:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
No men besides the MC in the harem, so no Anthony and no futa, sorry. We will see more of him, but not as a LI for the MC.
On release day I said some tags that won't make it into My Dorm and futa was one of them. I keep my word (or try it if my memory doesn't betray me) about everything I say/write.
Ah well thats fair, nae worries about it mate, curiosity after seeing him made me ask that question.

Got a new question.
Will there be a few more plus sized women to choose from in later updates?

Truth be told, when I first saw Norah before she became the goddess that she is, I was really looking forward to showing our big curvy aunt some love.

I'm a wee bit of a chubby chaser.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ah well thats fair, nae worries about it mate, curiosity after seeing him made me ask that question.

Got a new question.
Will there be a few more plus sized women to choose from in later updates?

Truth be told, when I first saw Norah before she became the goddess that she is, I was really looking forward to showing our big curvy aunt some love.

I'm a wee bit of a chubby chaser.
The plus sized LI are Kate (for those who keep her in her chubby state) and Aunt Betty (not as chubby as Kate; more on the thicc side)
Comments like yours about "intro Norah" were what reaffirmed my initial intention of having Kate in the game. I wasn't 100% sure she would have an audience until I read those posts.

People who play monogamous routes in a game like this are weirdos. I can understand it for games that have a low amount of LIs (say around 5-6) but this game is clearly intended for the MC to have a big harem. You miss too much content on solo routes.
I don't think anyone can be called a weirdo about their playstyle. Even less if it's someone like Vidal the king of Pervert who accepts the jokes about it.
Is the game thought to be played as a harem? Yes, but the monogamous routes will be taken into account. Even the celibate routes.
Changing genres, Hearts of Iron (great WWII game) is meant to be played as one of the big WWII powers, but some of my funniest games have been with minor ones. I even had a playthrough with Luxemburg!!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The plus sized LI are Kate (for those who keep her in her chubby state) and Aunt Betty (not as chubby as Kate; more on the thicc side)
Comments like yours about "intro Norah" were what reaffirmed my initial intention of having Kate in the game. I wasn't 100% sure she would have an audience until I read those posts.

I don't think anyone can be called a weirdo about their playstyle. Even less if it's someone like Vidal the king of Pervert who accepts the jokes about it.
Is the game thought to be played as a harem? Yes, but the monogamous routes will be taken into account. Even the celibate routes.
Changing genres, Hearts of Iron (great WWII game) is meant to be played as one of the big WWII powers, but some of my funniest games have been with minor ones. I even had a playthrough with Luxemburg!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

source and credit : Darkdevil66 https://f95zone.to/threads/sg-off-topic-discussion.112868/post-10753590

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Ah, ok thanks for the answer.

Keep up the MINTED work, have a guid yin mate.

• Red Heart
Mar 29, 2023
Quick question as I haven't payed the game yet but noticed future development plan explanation. What phase is the game currently on and how many of the girls can currently can get pregnant at the moment?

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Quick question as I haven't payed the game yet but noticed future development plan explanation. What phase is the game currently on and how many of the girls can currently can get pregnant at the moment?
Provided my notes are correct, it is currently possible (through 0.10A.1) to get 8 of 11 (or 12, depending how you define Maddie at the moment) harem members pregnant, though as mentioned, only one knows she is so far.

Also, the other post wasn't quite right. Eventually, you can get all but one specific member of the harem pregnant.

Last edited:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
As Elhemeer said, Act II started in 0.9A.
As Tiur said, right now 8 of the (current maximum) 12 possible harem members can get pregnant.
Right now only one (kinda) knows she is pregnant and two others have suspicions.
By the end of the game, 27 out of 28 harem members could get pregnant.

The second "phase" just started, and eventually everyone, but only one woman knows ...
Provided my notes are correct, it is currently possible (through 0.10A.1) to get 8 of 11 (or 12, depending how you define Maddie at the moment) harem members pregnant, though as mentioned, only one knows she is so far.

Also, the other post wasn't quite right. Eventually, you can get all but one specific member of the harem pregnant.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes