S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Same, which is weird considering Michael was the most popular boys' name in the US from sometime in the 60s until well into the 00s. I guess most of the AVN makers aren't Yanks? Maybe we're living up to that puritanical stereotype.
That popularity might be why it's not common in VNs or adult ones anyway. Could be that many devs don't want to give their characters the same name as one of their family, friends, or coworkers. Especuically if there's bad blood there

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That popularity might be why it's not common in VNs or adult ones anyway. Could be that many devs don't want to give their characters the same name as one of their family, friends, or coworkers. Especuically if there's bad blood there
Whereas, the players who want to rename all the characters often do want to do that.

Reactions: Trope95

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
FFM content will be there. When you lock lesbian content for all the girls, during FFM they won't play with each other while also playing with the MC. If you unlock it, in some threesomes they will play. If you unlock it for Kate only, they will play only when Kate is present in some of the threesomes. For example, Scarlett and Daphne won't allow ever another girl touch their pussy (not even each other's) because they are a bit traumatized about being called lesbians in High school. It won't matter if Kate is there. There will be other girls who would be more open to the idea
That must get cured! One of the students studying psychology? Daphne and Scarlett have already kissed each other, they should get healed so they can explore more in eachother (for education purposes).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Only people into incest I'd imagine and probably only with the names of family members they're attracted to.
I don't know. I expect that the same would hold true for people and their school/work crushes as well as freiends.

I admit in the day, I would sometimes play one of the ANSI "adult monopoly" on my computer with names of female friends I was attracted to.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't know. I expect that the same would hold true for people and their school/work crushes as well as freiends.

I admit in the day, I would sometimes play one of the ANSI "adult monopoly" on my computer with names of female friends I was attracted to.
Of course, you're right. I got so stuck of the family part I completely forgot about the friends and coworkers parts.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Whereas, the players who want to rename all the characters often do want to do that.
Tbh, i rarely bother renaming anyone except the MC, even if someone had first name that was same with someone i disliked. I can usually differentiate them well enough, with the knowledge that unless someone has unique name that ends up in the game, it's pretty much impossible for me to make connection between that person and game character. :p

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Well, you seem to forget that in this fantasy the girls are happy and satisfied with what they get, they aren't asking for more, so your rightful moral compass wouldn't apply.

Do they deserve more? Should they ask for it? Sure, why not. But then it wouldn't be a harem no more, it'd be a polyamorous relationship. BTW, allowing the girls to play with each others' clams without you would still be unfair for those who simply don't like that, wouldn't it? Or you wouldn't mind them getting dicked by other guys, either? Because by that point the harem is thrown out the window and that's just an open love fest.
Harems are by definition polyamorous relationships oh my god if I'd realized I was talking to one of you I wouldn't have even responded to your initial post.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
I like the game, however there is a problem with large Harem games and it is too many girls. I know that seems odd, but the developer can only do so much each update, and by adding more girls, each girl gets less and less time. This is the problem with too many girls. And for me... well many of the newer girls just don't do it for me. Well we can hope the developer can figure out how to give each girl the right amount of time. Best of luck. peace.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My Dorm in vacation (VI) - Saira and Eileen
Saira joined us in Augsburg. She was in Europe after all.
Eileen tried to reduce the tension between them, mostly on Saira’s side, by proposing a surprise threesome with the MC. It didn't end too well. While Saira was yelling, Eileen had the look of wanting to strangle her.
I think these two are going to be a problem when they meet in Newport; the MC is going to have a lot of work to do to ensure they get along.

6-Saira & Eileen 1920.png
I'm moving hotels today. I'll answer last night's posts when I have time.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, not me. I'm here for the clones.
Judy Collins almost said:
Don't you love farce?
My fault, I fear
I thought that you'd want what I want
Sorry, my dear!
But where are the clones
Send in the clones
Don't bother, they're here
Harems are by definition polyamorous relationships oh my god if I'd realized I was talking to one of you I wouldn't have even responded to your initial post.
I've had that one on ignore for a while.
I like a bit of mommy fucking in an avn, but have no irl interest in anyone I'm related to, like eww... But in an avn yes mommy please.
I never had a step mother or step sister (my parents are still married after 65 years).
I was never interested in my sister. Her girlfriends, on the other hand....

Therefore I have no names to substitute.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
My Dorm in vacation (VI) - Saira and Eileen
Saira joined us in Augsburg. She was in Europe after all.
Eileen tried to reduce the tension between them, mostly on Saira’s side, by proposing a surprise threesome with the MC. It didn't end too well. While Saira was yelling, Eileen had the look of wanting to strangle her.
I think these two are going to be a problem when they meet in Newport; the MC is going to have a lot of work to do to ensure they get along.

View attachment 2760500
I'm moving hotels today. I'll answer last night's posts when I have time.
They were too noisy and now you have to change hotels?

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes