Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
I don't have a lesbian kink at all. It's just real douche to be like "I am the only penis for all you womens! Also no clam parties, if I'm not around you're a nun fuck you and your urges, now I'll see you in 21 says when it's your turn again and if I hear you so much as quivered in those 3 weeks so help me God!"

Like fuck 1 dude for 22 women is already so God damn unreasonable, and I am that unreasonable. But at least let the girls have some clambakes if they want even when the MC's not around, to do otherwise just seems cruel.
Harems with any idea of some sort of equality in mind are preposterous from the get go. Even between 2 love interests there's always going to be some preference, imagine +20. The thought of any of the girls being happy to settle for a small fraction of a week with you alongside a +20 girls harem is ludicrous.

But that's the sexual fantasy behind the idea of the harem kink. If you can't switch off your reasoning for a while to allow it, it might just not be for you.

Reactions: Trope95

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
So i can i turn Lesbian content on to allow a certain female in the harem then turn it back off?
AFAIK, you can't switch on and off the lesbian content at will for any scene where 2 or more girls might be involved. You have a chance, and live with it for the rest of the story (there's actually a second chance later down the line, but you get my point).

Last edited:
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
It was a nice update, and the bar was set pretty high with the last one.

BTW, gotta say I love all the post coital dialogues and cuddles, they make the scenes feel both more whole and wholesome. Keep working on them! :giggle:
Thanks.
Sex without cuddles isn't the MC's style. Remember the first time with some of the girls, when the cuddle time is short, he asks for forgiveness for having to go. :ROFLMAO:
They aren't one night stands, they are his girlfriends

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Back at the hotel, I can quote several messages from my laptop finally!

I don't have a lesbian kink at all. It's just real douche to be like "I am the only penis for all you womens! Also no clam parties, if I'm not around you're a nun fuck you and your urges, now I'll see you in 21 says when it's your turn again and if I hear you so much as quivered in those 3 weeks so help me God!"

Like fuck 1 dude for 22 women is already so God damn unreasonable, and I am that unreasonable. But at least let the girls have some clambakes if they want even when the MC's not around, to do otherwise just seems cruel.
That's what 22-somes were invented for :D

So i can i turn Lesbian content on to allow a certain female in the harem then turn it back off?
No need to do it, Kate will enter the harem with Lesbian content locked, but in a different way.

Harems with any idea of some sort of equality in mind are preposterous from the get go. Even between 2 love interests there's always going to be some preference, imagine +20. The thought of any of the girls being happy to settle for a small fraction of a week with you alongside a +20 girls harem is ludicrous.

But that's the sexual fantasy behind the idea of the harem kink. If you can't switch off your reasoning for a while to allow it, it might just not be for you.
The (lack of) equality goes both ways, the sexual drive of Meemaw won't be the same as Scarlett's for example.
But you are right, it's a fantasy to fulfill that won't work in real life. I, for one, don't want a harem in my life. 22 (28) women ordering me around? I have enough with one. Although in the harem the "no sex today if you (don't) do that" threat won't work :ROFLMAO:

AFAIK, you can't switch on and off the lesbian content at will for any scene where 2 or more girls might be involved. You have a chance, and live up with it for the rest of the story (there's actually a second chance later down the line, but you get my point).
With the choices mod integrated into the game, you can change it dynamically. I think he refers to that.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

I mean that's one aspect of the fantasy. And reasoning and logic, don't linguistically align with unreasonable here... It's more unfair, not illogical. I only play harem games, so I'm pretty sure it's for me.

*ETA, also I acknowledge the inherent unfairness I say taking it a step further is too cruel. One can accept inequality tier 1 without having to go full blown inequality to 11. I recognize that being the only cock in the hen house is intrinsically unfair position that I'm selfish enough to accept. I don't feel like further in hen house restrictions are within the bounds of what I could morally accept, cruelty for cruelty's sake if you will.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
This might answer your question, Still don't understand why you ask if you turn Lesbian/bi interaction off if you miss content ?
you will miss all lesbian/bi interaction (if there is any) with that girl. Since you don't want to see it why bother?.
for you the story is like there are no lesbians/bi girls in game.
Is there a danger that one of your sheeps got lured away to the saphic world? NO! NO NTR! in game! can you share girls with girls? Yes, if you want and enable that kind of content Yes ! does it happen behind your back anyway? NO !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
This might answer your question, Still don't understand why you ask if you turn Lesbian/bi interaction off if you miss content ?
you will miss all lesbian/bi interaction (if there is any) with that girl. Since you don't want to see it why bother?.
for you the story is like there are no lesbians/bi girls in game.
Is there a danger that one of your sheeps got lured away to the saphic world? NO! NO NTR! in game! can you share girls with girls? Yes, if you want and enable that kind of content Yes ! does it happen behind your back anyway? NO !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The reason i asked i read that some Li won't be Li with out the Lesbian content on or something like that then i read it could be toggled off and back on. so i was curious to how that worked.

Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
The reason i asked i read that some Li won't be Li with out the Lesbian content on or something like that then i read it could be toggled off and back on. so i was curious to how that worked.
Every LI will be part of the harem (if you want) no matter what choice you make about the lesbian content. Of course, without lesbian content, some sex scenes (with MC present and involved) will be shorter, but that's it.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
I mean that's one aspect of the fantasy. And reasoning and logic, don't linguistically align with unreasonable here... It's more unfair, not illogical. I only play harem games, so I'm pretty sure it's for me.

*ETA, also I acknowledge the inherent unfairness I say taking it a step further is too cruel. One can accept inequality tier 1 without having to go full blown inequality to 11. I recognize that being the only cock in the hen house is intrinsically unfair position that I'm selfish enough to accept. I don't feel like further in hen house restrictions are within the bounds of what I could morally accept, cruelty for cruelty's sake if you will.
Well, you seem to forget that in this fantasy the girls are happy and satisfied with what they get, they aren't asking for more, so your rightful moral compass wouldn't apply.

Do they deserve more? Should they ask for it? Sure, why not. But then it wouldn't be a harem no more, it'd be a polyamorous relationship. BTW, allowing the girls to play with each others' clams without you would still be unfair for those who simply don't like that, wouldn't it? Or you wouldn't mind them getting dicked by other guys, either? Because by that point the harem is thrown out the window and that's just an open love fest.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes