Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is what's in her hand supposed to be an apple? she mentions it in the dialogue but it looks more like a giant jawbreaker.
Yeah I wanted Trope to pass me the Brand of the Fertilizer they use in Spain, or what feed they their apples with, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(Just imagine how many Apple pies you can bake with a Dozen of them :p:p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Worst apple asset I had. I wrote the script referencing an apple and then discovered I only had that thing :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I feel tempted to ask all these Bi-Sexuals in my life, if that last option is something they would even consider. One of them I had a chance to talk about it, and her answer was: "What's the fucking point of the threesome then?". That was said with a look of confusion and slight anger. I think I'll refrain to ask the others... This is by no means representative of anything... There's probably as many different answers and opinions as there are Bi people.

But, if that give some players peace of mind, I'm all for it. Even if I agree with my daughter.

View attachment 2758387

Peace :D
The bisexual friend I asked put a lot of IFs in her answer: "IF she is in love with the MC, IF she is one of those people who can only enjoy sex (or enjoys it more) when feelings are there, and IF the other girl doesn't turn her on too much... it can be plausible that she only agree to a threesome to please her man"
But it isn't representative also. As you say, there are as many answers as people answering.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
"Sprechen Nicht Deutsch" Is probably all that I "know" of German. I say I "know", because I'm not even sure if that means what I think it means, and I'm really afraid to find out, because I spent years mumbling it to so many people.

Many years ago, I lived near a rather important historical building, since there was a lack of guides, me and a couple of guys my age, saw an opportunity to make a bit of money. We looked for confused groups of tourists, tried to see if they understood one of our semi learned languages and if they did, we proposed to show them the place, being upfront (at least in my case) that we weren't guides and we weren't charging anything.

I had followed so many "official" tours that I knew the cassete back and forth. I could say it in passable English, rather good French, very bad Spanish, but no German whatsoever... LOL I used the above expression and they went back to their confused and glazed eyes look.

If you are wondering if it payed well, no, not really, but I had fun, was able to talk with some rather beautiful girls, and sometimes get some tips, that allowed to have a free movie night or a pack of cigarettes. Only rarely I got a bit more than that, mostly if there were old Americans in the group. The worst tippers were the French, LOL. Maybe because part of the tour included showing the destruction made by French soldiers during the Napoleonic Invasions. They never looked happy. Hehehe.

Sorry for this long off-topic non-sense, I am really getting old... LOL

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
I changed my mind because I discovered how to do it in a more plausible way after talking with some players and a bisexual friend. I didn't want to kink-lock a girl so I looked for ways to do it without affecting the whole story
So... Just to be clear. If I chose to allow FFM content only with Kate because we could eventually "turn her" straight, would there be any difference at the end if I chose to lock out all lesbian content? Not talking about the beginning of their relationship, because of course that *has* to be different. Just wondering if the "temporary" lesbian content with her could have different outcomes in the long run, or if now that I chose lesbian content only with her the "turning" will be disregarded and that'll only happen with lesbian content locked.

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Question. I read that you can turn off lesbian content. If i turn it off how much content am i missing?
As of now, probably not much. A few interactions between Daphne and Scarlett. Some with Kate later down the line. Some other girls might be open to it too, eventually. But that we cannot know yet.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Why does almost every guy in these games have the name Eric? (I know why the name gets a bad rap. BB.) I'm asking because take a guess what my name is. Just saying, you could pick a different name for the "bad" guy. Lol.
My irl name is often an avn douche name too. Davids are apparently out here wrecking avn authors' lives.

Reactions: EJW and Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So... Just to be clear. If I chose to allow FFM content only with Kate because we could eventually "turn her" straight, would there be any difference at the end if I chose to lock out all lesbian content? Not talking about the beginning of their relationship, because of course that *has* to be different. Just wondering if the "temporary" lesbian content with her could have different outcomes in the long run, or if now that I chose lesbian content only with her the "turning" will be disregarded and that'll only happen with lesbian content locked.
FFM content will be there. When you lock lesbian content for all the girls, during FFM they won't play with each other while also playing with the MC. If you unlock it, in some threesomes they will play. If you unlock it for Kate only, they will play only when Kate is present in some of the threesomes. For example, Scarlett and Daphne won't allow ever another girl touch their pussy (not even each other's) because they are a bit traumatized about being called lesbians in High school. It won't matter if Kate is there. There will be other girls who would be more open to the idea

Reactions: Observe Scout

Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
FFM content will be there. When you lock lesbian content for all the girls, during FFM they won't play with each other while also playing with the MC. If you unlock it, in some threesomes they will play. If you unlock it for Kate only, they will play only when Kate is present in some of the threesomes. For example, Scarlett and Daphne won't allow ever another girl touch their pussy (not even each other's) because they are a bit traumatized about being called lesbians in High school. It won't matter if Kate is there. There will be other girls who would be more open to the idea
Hmm... I see. So I better go back and lock out all the lesbian content with Kate, then. It was a small sacrifice I was willing to pay to keep her path open. But now that we'll have her even without lesbian content, the choice is obvious for me.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Breathe... Relax... Take in consideration that writing is a hard medium to convey intentions and relax. No one is attacking your choices, even if it appears so, we are all talking in generics, not specifics.

To many of us, myself included, your choice of not having girl-on-girl content seems as outlandish has forced gay content. I am, confessedly, very much into girl-on-girl content. I can, empathically, understand your reasons, but, truthfully, I can't really connect with them. I know, I don't have to, but, that makes communication on that subject rather difficult, for no fault of either of us. I've been into Lesbian content even before I knew it had a name. The first sexual act I ever witnessed was a lesbian one, I was maybe 6 or 7, was relaxing on my secret spot (the top of a building near my Aunts house) I was reading comics, when I happened to hear some strange sounds. Turns out it was from the next building back terrace, 2 women were going at it... Well, it was a forever thing. I still remember it vividly, and it NEVER fails to turn me on, forgive me Pfizer, but this is way more effective. Throughout the years, this interest, evolved and become one of my most predominant kinks. It's not a deal-or-no-deal, but it is my preferred choice, always.

So, when it's offered, I will NEVER turn it down, damn the consequences. You, well, you seem to go the opposite way, so, I can relate to you has much has I can relate to a BDSM fan, that is, not at all. Is it your fault? ABSOLUTELY not. Is it mine? I don't think so. On that specific subject, we are on a no-connection spot.

So, if the Dev is giving you the option to avoid what you can't stand, and giving me what I like above anything else, none of us lose anything. :) However outlandish we look to each other.

Peace :)
I don't have a lesbian kink at all. It's just real douche to be like "I am the only penis for all you womens! Also no clam parties, if I'm not around you're a nun fuck you and your urges, now I'll see you in 21 days when it's your turn again and if I hear you so much as quivered in those 3 weeks so help me God!"

Like fuck 1 dude for 22 women is already so God damn unreasonable, and I am that unreasonable. But at least let the girls have some clambakes if they want even when the MC's not around, to do otherwise just seems cruel.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes