OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
The problem is some idiots feel that girls inside the harem dating eachother or even just playing together for fun is NTR. Also I think you mean sexuality not "gender identification".
It will be NTR only if it's done behind MC's back. In this VN, the girls will NEVER date eachother and the MC will be always present and involved, so no NTR even if the girls are playing between themselves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and SlapE

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It will be NTR only if it's done behind MC's back. In this VN, the girls will NEVER date eachother and the MC will be always present and involved, so no NTR even if the girls are playing between themselves.
I meant in general, not specif to this game. But I agree, it'd only be cheating if our girlfriends who doing it behind our back.

Reactions: Trope95

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
It's funny how people ignored the rest of my post where i talked about how i'm looking forward to seeing Saira again and how i'm starting to like the new dorm girls and instead focus on the part where i said i'm not interested in Kate because she's a lesbian. I have a fragile ego because i'm not into girl on girl in male protagonist games? Sure, whatever. If i had known that part of my post was going to cause such a stir then i wouldn't have even mentioned her!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's funny how people ignored the rest of my post where i talked about how i'm looking forward to seeing Saira again and how i'm starting to like the new dorm girls and instead focus on the part where i said i'm not interested in Kate because she's a lesbian. I have a fragile ego because i'm not into girl on girl in male protagonist games? Sure, whatever. If i had known that part of my post was going to cause such a stir then i wouldn't have even mentioned her!
You have to realize that we deal with many, many, commenters each week who complain about the possibility of "their harem girls" interacting with each other, calling it cheating or NTR. If you make a post that makes you look like one of those snowflakes, people are going to respond to you in kind.

Most of is are just tired of people coming into a forum insisting that a developer change their game for their own particular kinks or insecurities, so that tends to explain the responses.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Ironically we do have a choice in regards Yeti, we can get her to shave or not. But that has next to no effect on who someone is as a person, it's no different that suggesting someone change their haircut on their head.
Unless this was changed recently, there was no choice to get her to shave it, you're probably thinking of the "Black Panther". (Samantha's pubes)

Edit - I guess you can ask her to shave it? When I played through I don't remember having the option and also specifically remember reading that you couldn't get her to shave it, idk, now I'm confused. :ROFLMAO:

I checked in game, and there was no choice, nor is there anything in the decisions menu about it, so my guess is that I was right about this, my head hurts.

---------------------------

Also, what do you mean "this probably won't make you understand", I understood it perfectly, I still don't think it's "fucked up", it's definitely unrealistic and immersion breaking as I've already stated, but it's the design philosophy that was chosen in order to prevent riots, I personally find it unnecessary, but again it is what it is. o_O

Last edited:

Naskura

Sep 18, 2018
Not in my game. It seems like you didn't install the patch correctly in one of the previous updates. Since I am not in Spain right now, I can't solve your problem, but when I return, I will write you to try to check one of your saves and fix it.
I had an issue with an external hard drive corruption my old install had a new External Hard Drive and a new computer so was going from a fresh install with a fresh game, and until the second date with Martha when she takes off her ring iPatch was working then it went to non family.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Unless this was changed recently, there was no choice to get her to shave it, you're probably thinking of the "Black Panther". (Samantha's pubes)

---------------------------

Also, what do you mean "this probably won't make you understand", I understood it perfectly, I still don't think it's "fucked up", it's definitely unrealistic and immersion breaking as I've already stated, but it's the design philosophy that was chosen in order to prevent riots, I personally find it unnecessary, but again it is what it is. o_O
Now that you mention it, I am thinking of "Black Panther". Glad Yeti is a protected species

Perhaps I should have said "agree" instead of "understand". Though I felt in this case they were one and the same. Evidentially not.

Full disclosure, I myself am proudly bisexual, and I find the thought of anyone forcibly changing my or anyone else's sexuality deeply repugnant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm always amazed at the number of fragile egos intimidated by a lesbian/bi character in a game. I, for one, welcome our lesbian overlords. :cool:

I don't remember if Kate ever explicitly stated whether she was lesbian or bisexual, only that she was in a relation with a woman recently. Also being bisexual doesn't mean they aren't monogamous. My daughter is bisexual--she was married to a woman, but now she's married to a man. She feels she's too possessive to be open to any sort of non-monogamy.

I posit that Kate doesn't have to "turn straight" to be monogamous with the MC. She can still be bisexual but currently in a relationship with a man. All that is required is that she is of a monogamous temperament about her own behavior.
LOL, I am surrounded by Bi people.

One daughter, one son, a daughter-in-law (my youngest boy girlfriend), my best friend, my younger daughter best friend (he spent so much time at our house that we started to call him son), my younger daughter is at least bi-curious. Some are in straight relations, others are in homo relations, some are non committed... The thing is, who they are with at the moment doesn't mean anything, they remain Bi whoever they are with.

Peace :)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I wonder if we will see Scarlett go back to NOT having those long bangs that cover her eyes, or another hair style?

And I was wondering about the pregnancy choices that seem to show up right away, so if a player picks the choice with no consequences, will the pregnancy's option show up later in the story, or does it become a locked choice to end any pregnancy with that character?

Scarlett with Bangs.... (Shaggy dog look)

screenshot0005.png

Scarlett without bangs....
screenshot0004.png

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wonder if we will see Scarlett go back to NOT having those long bangs that cover her eyes, or another hair style?

And I was wondering about the pregnancy choices that seem to show up right away, so if a player picks the choice with no consequences, will the pregnancy's option show up later in the story, or does it become a locked choice to end any pregnancy with that character?

Scarlett with Bangs.... (Shaggy dog look)

View attachment 2757898

Scarlett without bangs....
View attachment 2757883
Trop has said before that you get TWO chances (for pregnancy) with each girl. There's also an overarching pregnancy decision later on

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and MrBenny

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
LOL, I am surrounded by Bi people.

One daughter, one son, a daughter-in-law (my youngest boy girlfriend), my best friend, my younger daughter best friend (he spent so much time at our house that we started to call him son), my younger daughter is at least bi-curious. Some are in straight relations, others are in homo relations, some are non committed... The thing is, who they are with at the moment doesn't mean anything, they remain Bi whoever they are with.

A thousand times this!
For me, living with my daughter's family, it's my ex-wife/housemate, my daughter, and one of my granddaughters. One of the other granddaughters identifies (age 7) as a trans girl. In her case we'd suspected for years.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
You have to realize that we deal with many, many, commenters each week who complain about the possibility of "their harem girls" interacting with each other, calling it cheating or NTR. If you make a post that makes you look like one of those snowflakes, people are going to respond to you in kind.

Most of is are just tired of people coming into a forum insisting that a developer change their game for their own particular kinks or insecurities, so that tends to explain the responses.
I never asked the dev to change anything! I simply stated that i wasn't interested in Kate for a particular reason. If Maddie only had the blackmail routes and i said i wasn't interested in her because i'm not into dom/sub relationships would that make me insecure? No! That would just mean that the kinks connected to that character don't align with mine (i actually love Maddie btw, that was just an example). If you go and read my past comments in this thread, i did question if Scarlett / Daphne are actually straight, but aside from that, most of my comments here have been positive. I even defended Eileen when people complained about her mentioning that she dated other guys after she and the MC broke up.

Really, i don't know why this turned into such a big thing. That part of my comment wasn't even originally intended to be taken completely seriously to be honest, i used the kek emote for a reason.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I never asked the dev to change anything! I simply stated that i wasn't interested in Kate for a particular reason. If Maddie only had the blackmail routes and i said i wasn't interested in her because i'm not into dom/sub relationships would that make me insecure? No! That would just mean that the kinks connected to that character don't align with mine (i actually love Maddie btw, that was just an example). If you go and read my past comments in this thread, i did question if Scarlett / Daphne are actually straight, but aside from that, most of my comments here have been positive. I even defended Eileen when people were bitching about her mentioning that she dated other guys while the MC was away.

Really, i don't know why this turned into such a big thing. That part of my comment wasn't even originally intended to be taken completely seriously to be honest, i used the kek emote for a reason.
Breathe... Relax... Take in consideration that writing is a hard medium to convey intentions and relax. No one is attacking your choices, even if it appears so, we are all talking in generics, not specifics.

To many of us, myself included, your choice of not having girl-on-girl content seems as outlandish has forced gay content. I am, confessedly, very much into girl-on-girl content. I can, empathically, understand your reasons, but, truthfully, I can't really connect with them. I know, I don't have to, but, that makes communication on that subject rather difficult, for no fault of either of us. I've been into Lesbian content even before I knew it had a name. The first sexual act I ever witnessed was a lesbian one, I was maybe 6 or 7, was relaxing on my secret spot (the top of a building near my Aunts house) I was reading comics, when I happened to hear some strange sounds. Turns out it was from the next building back terrace, 2 women were going at it... Well, it was a forever thing. I still remember it vividly, and it NEVER fails to turn me on, forgive me Pfizer, but this is way more effective. Throughout the years, this interest, evolved and become one of my most predominant kinks. It's not a deal-or-no-deal, but it is my preferred choice, always.

So, when it's offered, I will NEVER turn it down, damn the consequences. You, well, you seem to go the opposite way, so, I can relate to you has much has I can relate to a BDSM fan, that is, not at all. Is it your fault? ABSOLUTELY not. Is it mine? I don't think so. On that specific subject, we are on a no-connection spot.

So, if the Dev is giving you the option to avoid what you can't stand, and giving me what I like above anything else, none of us lose anything. :) However outlandish we look to each other.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
hysepReC ; please don't feel atacked, just happens that your coment, triggered something, to which some of the comunity, have a special relation to, nothing is personal, In fact I have read you in other threads although, not often agree with your point of view you never came agressive (only if some faggot ofended you, no wonder) or trollish, and you took the time to discuss your point of view, so guess you have all respect.
FatGiant 's coment is sadly true, but you don't come across as a person with fragile ego, at least in my perception.
Edit: TLDR: same as FatGiant said :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I simply stated that i wasn't interested in Kate for a particular reason. If Maddie only had the blackmail routes and i said i wasn't interested in her because i'm not into dom/sub relationships would that make me insecure? No!
Except that is basically what you're doing with Kate, since she does have non-lesbian routes, just like Maddie has non-blackmail routes. That's come up several times. That's why people are getting the impression from your post that they are. If it wasn't the impression you'd intended, yes, you should have worded the post differently.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Except that is basically what you're doing with Kate, since she does have non-lesbian routes, just like Maddie has non-blackmail routes. That's come up several times. That's why people are getting the impression from your post that they are. If it wasn't the impression you'd intended, yes, you should have worded the post differently.
I wasn't aware that Kate would have alternate routes when i made my post. I was under the impression that the lesbian content with Kate was required to get her into the harem.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So i either misunderstood this post or Tropecita changed his mind regarding her. If my post sounded like i was complaining or that i wanted the dev to make her straight then that's my mistake because that was NOT my intention but i'm sure as hell not going to apologise for my preferences. ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is what's in her hand supposed to be an apple? she mentions it in the dialogue but it looks more like a giant jawbreaker.
Yeah I wanted Trope to pass me the Brand of the Fertilizer they use in Spain, or what feed they their apples with, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
(Just imagine how many Apple pies you can bake with a Dozen of them :p:p:p:p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes