xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames ], i sugested only to tone down the Dark skin a few nuances so she mets more the "cafe con leche" skintone hence the contrast with her vitiligio will not be so prominent.
I never thought of giving an option to it, but you made a good point, there there are a lot of players who like her such as she is.
To the Zambo, I brought that up because her skintone matches their skintone such as it is, if for example the mother is mestize (like my mother) the caucasian heritage will be strong, If you see me you don't suspect that my Grandma is Maya , but it is only an example.
and I wanted to clear what I meant,

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Yeah I have a chaos with the patched and Unpatched version, I currently play the Unpatched, last update 10A i installed the patch, because someone was notifing about inconsistence in the patched version, then you published the 2 Bugfixes, in which you fixed them, Now, eager to see how the story progess I don't f***ing know in which of the 2 ver I insatlled Bob's update patch :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
first degree Touwabouhu / quilombo de primera :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Oh man, i can't wait until Saira comes to Newport. If she's already jealous over Eileen, it's gonna be so funny when she finds out that the MC is dating multiple women.

Really enjoyed this update despite the lack of sex. I wasn't sure about the new dorm girls at first but i'm quite interested in them now... well, except Kate. Her path will probably be the first one i decline since she's a lesbian and i don't want her touching my girls. :KEK:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Oh man, i can't wait until Saira comes to Newport. If she's already jealous over Eileen, it's gonna be so funny when she finds out that the MC is dating multiple women.

Really enjoyed this update despite the lack of sex. I wasn't sure about the new dorm girls at first but i'm quite interested in them now... well, except Kate. Her path will probably be the first one i decline since she's a lesbian and i don't want her touching my girls. :KEK:
I think Kate will be essential for introducing the girls to 3somes, other than that, I believe she will be the funny charachter that will be rejected every time she will try to hit on one of the girls (because they are already head over heels for the MC).

Reactions: Trope95

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I think Kate will be essential for introducing the girls to 3somes, other than that, I believe she will be the funny charachter that will be rejected every time she will try to hit on one of the girls (because they are already head over heels for the MC).
Eileen / Alexia has already happened, Scarlett / Daphne is an obvious pairing and i'm sure there will be more threesome options in the future that don't require including a lesbian. Any threesome that features Kate is probably going to have her or the other girl as the main focus and that doesn't interest me, i like things to be focused on the MC.

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Eileen / Alexia has already happened, Scarlett / Daphne is an obvious pairing and i'm sure there will be more threesome options in the future that don't require including a lesbian. Any threesome that features Kate is probably going to have her or the other girl as the main focus and that doesn't interest me, i like things to be focused on the MC.
I am talking about lesbian stuff during 3somes, 4somes and so on. In the only 3some that happened so far, the girls almost didn't interact between eachother.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I am talking about lesbian stuff during 3somes, 4somes and so on. In the only 3some that happened so far, the girls almost didn't interact between eachother.
TropecitaGames has already talked about this a lot (here for example) and it doesn't seem like Kate will be essential if you want the girls to interact with each other during threesomes. When he talked about the lesbian girl and the girl centric threesomes, i assume he was talking about Kate which is why i will most likely avoid including her in the harem. A threesome where the MC isn't allowed to touch one of the girls just doesn't interest me.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Well, "Vive la Difference", because I can't wait for Kate to join me in each and every single fuck (yeah, yeah, I know it won't happen but that's what I would love to have).

Also, I don't know if you guys are aware, but on the Decisions tab, you can turn off her Lesbianism, if you didn't do it when asked about it.

So, if she's a lesbian, is by YOUR choice.

Peace :)

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
TropecitaGames has already talked about this a lot (here for example) and it doesn't seem like Kate will be essential if you want the girls to interact with each other during threesomes. When he talked about the lesbian girl and the girl centric threesomes, i assume he was talking about Kate which is why i will most likely avoid including her in the harem. A threesome where the MC isn't allowed to touch one of the girls just doesn't interest me.
Well, your choice. In my opinion, as long as there is only the MC's dick involved, I am fine with everything LOL

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For me Jamaal is always the best wingman (with Eileen's permission), and Saira needed a big comeback that showed what is going on in that beautiful head.
Saira is scheduled to come to the US on Tuesday/Wednesday, so IF I am able to do whole-day updates, that will mean 0.13-0.14
Well, "Vive la Difference", because I can't wait for Kate to join me in each and every single fuck (yeah, yeah, I know it won't happen but that's what I would love to have).

Also, I don't know if you guys are aware, but on the Decisions tab, you can turn off her Lesbianism, if you didn't do it when asked about it.

I could have sworn there was talk ages about about her possible bisexuality. That her interest in women was certain, but that she could discover through us an interest in men also.

You can certainly turn off her independent interest in women in the Decisions tab. I think that's more about her independently seeking out sex with the other women, rather than fully controlling her sexuality.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames ], i sugested only to tone down the Dark skin a few nuances so she mets more the "cafe con leche" skintone hence the contrast with her vitiligio will not be so prominent.
I never thought of giving an option to it, but you made a good point, there there are a lot of players who like her such as she is.
To the Zambo, I brought that up because her skintone matches their skintone such as it is, if for example the mother is mestize (like my mother) the caucasian heritage will be strong, If you see me you don't suspect that my Grandma is Maya , but it is only an example.
and I wanted to clear what I meant,
The problem with downtoning her skin is, what happens with the players that like her like she is now? It would be unfair, so any change should be done by choice, and those choices multiply the renders to be done.

Kate won't touch our girls if we don't allow her to do it. She's a lesbian NOW but, do you think she will remain so?

Kate will have several possible paths depending on other girls' routes being open and if the player has locked the lesbian content. She is one of the most complex characters to write.

I could have sworn there was talk ages about about her possible bisexuality. That her interest in women was certain, but that she could discover through us an interest in men also.

You can certainly turn off her independent interest in women in the Decisions tab. I think that's more about her independently seeking out sex with the other women, rather than fully controlling her sexuality.
Yes, your first paragraph explains Kate's default path in a full harem, but if the player locks the lesbian content, she will change to straight once she tries Mjolnir. I know that is not why things work in real life, but it would be punishing players who don't like lesbian action if done otherwise.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I don't know how there's this much confusion surrounding Kate, It was pretty clear for me at least through the choices in-game, and also your explanations of it all in the past.

Oh well, I'm just glad Saira is going to be back with us in a few (in-game) days, that's what's really important. ;)

• Red Heart

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes, your first paragraph explains Kate's default path in a full harem, but if the player locks the lesbian content, she will change to straight once she tries Mjolnir. I know that is not why things work in real life, but it would be punishing players who don't like lesbian action if done otherwise.
Even if you acknowledge that it's not how it works in real life, that doesn't make it any less fucked up to have in your game.
And before anyone compares this to having incest, rape, or slavery or whatever self generally deemed fucked up in a game, this is different. Incest in most incest games is acknowledged as taboo, and is generally consensual. Rape is still treated, typically, as being fucked up, yea you'll be given the option or depending on the game only be able to rape people, but it's not treated as a good thing. Slavery is much as I described rape in most games. Changing someones sexuality is completely different. Evolving it is one thing, someone who thought they were straight or gay learning they're actually bisexual for example, but "flipping" someone and having it shown as normal and good is horrific.

Having Kate be path specific isn't punishing anyone. It's choice and consequence. It's like in other games having girls you can only get on the path of if you're willing to steal them from their boyfriend of husband etc. is that punishing people who aren't into that? No. What if a girl is only willing to Dom? Is it a punishment to have her locked behind having MC willing to sub to her? Again no.

A punishment would be if you're forced into a "bad ending" because you don't have all the girls or don't have certain girls.
A punishment would be if by not allowing the only, to my memory, out non-straight girl, to join the harem that one of the other bisexual leaning girls leave the harem to date her exclusively.

Now, I'm not trying to attack you or bully you into changing how you're going to handle your characters, it's your game you can do what you want with it, but I had to say what I said. If for no one else than myself.

(Edited to fix spelling error for clarity)

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Even if you acknowledge that it's not how it works in real life, that doesn't make it any less fucked up to have in your game.
This seems a tad extreme, is it immersion breaking, unrealistic, and likely even disappointing for some people, sure, but I don't see how it's "fucked up". If anything, it's just the design philosophy that Tropecita has decided to go with, it's been basically the same with all the other choices in the game as well, including the pregnancies, Kate's body type, and sub/dom relationships. Really the only thing I can recall that we don't have any control over is the Yeti. :ROFLMAO:

*Edit*
Though I do agree with you that I don't really see it as a punishment either, I honestly wouldn't mind if she was into girls no matter what and the only choice was to get with her or not, and therefore she would become bisexual. However, there's too many people on this site who would lose their shit and have meltdowns, it is what it is.

Last edited:

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Honestly all this debate over Kate is a bit too much. We are given the choice about lesbian stuff, we are given the choice about her body, we will be given the choice to include her or not, since there will be no NTR in this game, even if we don't include her, she will not steal any girl from us. Personally, I enabled lesbian stuff and I will include her in the harem. If you don't like her, then don't include her, simple as that.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This seems a tad extreme, is it immersion breaking, unrealistic, and likely even disappointing for some people, sure, but I don't see how it's "fucked up". If anything, it's just the design philosophy that Tropecita has decided to go with, it's been basically the same with all the other choices in the game as well, including the pregnancies, Kate's body type, and sub/dom relationships. Really the only thing I can recall that we don't have any control over is the Yeti. :ROFLMAO:
This probably won't make you understand, but imagine if this late in the game, MC realized they were bisexual and that it was a fixed story point, unavoidable if you're with either of Jamal's family. One of Jamal's gay friends is our boyfriend so no chance of NTR with our girls. There'd be riots, over how the change of sexuality was forced on the player.

Every other choice in the game is guiding or nudging someone in a direction.
Pregnancies we're not changing who someone is as a person, it'll change their life and how they see things, but that's it.
Kate's body type is not changing who she is as a person, will it effect her behavior, and to an extent her personality? Yeah, but not anywhere on the same level as changing someones sexuality.
Sub/Dom is easily explained in saying that charcter was a switch, and so our "changing" things is only agreeing roles. We don't want to submit so the girl is willing to let us dom.
Ironically we do have a choice in regards Yeti, we can get her to shave or not. But that has next to no effect on who someone is as a person, it's no different that suggesting someone change their haircut on their head.

• Red Heart

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I'm always amazed at the number of fragile egos intimidated by a lesbian/bi character in a game. I, for one, welcome our lesbian overlords. :cool:

I don't remember if Kate ever explicitly stated whether she was lesbian or bisexual, only that she was in a relation with a woman recently. Also being bisexual doesn't mean they aren't monogamous. My daughter is bisexual--she was married to a woman, but now she's married to a man. She feels she's too possessive to be open to any sort of non-monogamy.

I posit that Kate doesn't have to "turn straight" to be monogamous with the MC. She can still be bisexual but currently in a relationship with a man. All that is required is that she is of a monogamous temperament about her own behavior.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes