FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Pity its not a true incest game
I would really like to read your definition of a true Incest game. Particularly, one that can work with Patreon.

Well, if you feel capable of making any further development on your bombastic post, I'll try to understand your POV. Right now, and only from those few words, it seems an attempt of trolling, if it isn't, prove yourself.

Peace :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Can you do Meemaw yet? And if not then why the hell not? :mad:
Besides the fact that she arrived 1 and 1/2 day ago. We also got to know she's recovering from a hysterectomy and while having been subjected to an aggressive treatment for cancer, she developed a rather inconvenient and embarrassing condition that makes her lactate (produce milk). This condition is sometimes accompanied with pain. All of this doesn't seem conducive to a libido strong enough to let her jump on her Grandson cock in such a short time. The Dev says it will happen, let's wait. Not that we are out of options in the pussies department.

Cool your jets, maybe?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Bros explanation to why the mc looks so old at 21 is straight up bullshit :LUL: we all know he just found a model, rolled with it and was too lazy to change it out.
"we all know" Bold of you to presume to talk for everyone else. I, at 16, passed for 21/22, without any issue. At 22, passed perfectly for a 30 or 40 year old. At 25 was many times addressed as Doctor, had many white hairs. At 30 looked about the same age has my father, except I still had hair. It's only been downside since...

Just because it is out of your experience don't assume it doesn't exist, child. I don't know your age, but that was a VERY childish post, so, I'll go by what you showed of yourself.

Peace :(

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Pity its not a true incest game
Mother, Aunt, Sister, Cousin, Another Cousin, Grandma, and GrandAunt aren't enough for you? Have you installed the patch?

I may be the only one with that opinion, but, I don't see anything to fix.

If it was causing her pain or even discomfort above the care to not get burned, by using a sunscreen, well, obviously yes. Apparently from what she said, that isn't the case.

Her color seems to be light enough, but also, dark enough to be from anywhere. There's also the possibility that she may be of mixed genomes, maybe even 2nd or 3rd generation, with a bit of Latin American or even Native American. Whatever it is, it is a light chocolate color, with Caucasian features and a mixed type of hair.

Without much more info, she seems Brazilian, or, it wouldn't be out of place there, with or without the Vitiligo.

About her skin condition, she is absolutely beautiful as she is. Unique. Different. Exciting. But, well, that just MY taste.

I always thought of mixed ethnicity, without giving too much thought about proportions. Her facial features are almost Caucasian, and her skin tone is not too dark, so as you say, she can be from anywhere.
Btw, I hope you enjoyed Debbie's scenes in the lake ;)

Why does almost every guy in these games have the name Eric? (I know why the name gets a bad rap. BB.) I'm asking because take a guess what my name is. Just saying, you could pick a different name for the "bad" guy. Lol.
Eric in My Dorm gets his name (and looks) from BB. I haven't played it, but some months ago there was a conversation about the most hated NPC in AVNs and BB's Eric was the absolute winner. I looked at what model they used in BB and got it for My Dorm.
Initially he was going to be called Enzo, but I thought it would be a good wink for the BB players (and those in that conversation)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
No, the update covers Sunday morning and she just arrived on Saturday at noon. No time for her to develop romantic feelings for the MC.

Maddie and Megan (and Sophie) were going to be side girls to provide some action while the relationships evolved. I changed my mind because of some advice from the community and converted Maddie and Megan into full "haremable" girls, but that means they should share their screen time with other girls. The last time Maddie showed up was on Friday afternoon and this update covered Sunday morning. Not living in the house, I think she has been on screen as much as Samantha, Simone, or Megan (even has had more lewd scenes than them)

That's the problem with big classes you should rotate the girls. It's been longer since the last lewd scene with Samantha or Emma than the one with Maddie.

It's great to know your mind-reading skills are not working. It's also great to know that your first post in this thread is to call the dev liar and lazy.

Thanks!

You can save this one, although both your girls have interesting conversations.

When you talked about the "most hated NPC" in AVNs, I knew I needed him. The name also fits perfectly in the story.
It was too early for Saira to arrive, but she needed some screen time to give the player some insight into her mentality, so the tantrum was the perfect chance.
My wife thinks the same about Debbie's wet hair :D

Kate has always been thought of as the most customizable LI (with Maddie). You can customize her look and her sexuality. Does it give more work? Obviously, but I think it's worth it.

Thanks, ImperialD. I like to laugh while writing and love to watch my wife's reactions to what I consider the funniest parts (Jamaal's scene in this one). If she laughs then, I'm on the good path.

I have a motto about the dev cycle: "If the subscribers pay monthly, I should publish monthly". It's only fair. I'm on vacation in July and won't publish anything for subscribers (besides some wallpapers), so I stopped the payment cycle for a month and extended everyone's subscription for 30 days. It's only fair.

That's something I learned thanks to the community. Initially it was only a "patch.rpy", but someone gave me a piece of advice about it.

It's called a cliffhanger, my friend :D
I love how players theorize about what happened.

I haven't given a lot of thought about her ethnicity, but the shape of her face and her skin color gives me mixed ethnicity vibes. I would categorize her as mulatta with a white grandparent and three black grandparents.
The model is out of the box (with some enhancements in the ass area), so the designer thought of that skin to be used with that shape. That designer has also a white girl with vitiligo, but she isn't as beautiful as Kim's model.
I know about the different treatments for vitiligo, but Kim won't use them. She's based on Winnie Harlow and what stands out about Winnie is her skin condition. Kim looks for acceptance, not for someone who wants to change her.
Hmm, I believe Winnie Harlow, a fellow Canadian....actually now treats her condition around her eyes, in order to make her disorder less prominent (I guess she felt it would be more accepting / appealing...as this image shows. And included a before image as well).

Anyways I'm really loving this title...Though I'm not sure how all of the girls will accept MC's harem relationship...especially MC's family (one guy and 15+ woman).

As well I was just mentioning my disliked with how intense the condition was applied around Kim's eyes (I really didn't want to avoid her...she's pretty, but to me she isn't appealing with how intense the designer created the condition around her eyes and face.)

Anyways, thanks for for your time with your replies.

l-intro-1625782513.jpg

GettyImages-925026882.jpg

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Try... I dunno... Mark?
Oh he is already Amandas:love::p aiming "Mark" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Would be funny to see him in a future Update either his clothes ripped by the boar or sitting on a tree branch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
TropecitaGames ; well she looked more like a "Zamba"(Sambu) from her skin color,
to me anyway I think Mr Bennys sugestion isn't so bad, (if it is not a hell of a fuss in DAZ3D) to implement, of course I love her like she is ;)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I always thought of mixed ethnicity, without giving too much thought about proportions. Her facial features are almost Caucasian, and her skin tone is not too dark, so as you say, she can be from anywhere.
Btw, I hope you enjoyed Debbie's scenes in the lake ;)
I loved them. Again you proved that she is has good looking has her sister. Her physic will change in a few years, sooner if she drops the sport. Swimming, Ballet, Running and other sports with intensive strength and anaerobic training cause the women that perform them at a high level to have almost no fat, without fat, there's no boobs and mostly no ass. If she drops the sport or reduces her performance, the changes will be drastic.

She's very sexy now, if you have my tastes. :D

• Red Heart

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
TropecitaGames : Oh no ! Ashes on my head :) !!! I've meant Martha, the 'Mother' of the MC. I liked the name 'Carol' for her better, and confused things. Sorry about that ! Daphne is called Cindy by me.
>Asche auf mein Haupt, which literally translates to ‘Ashes on my head’, is a german-language phrase used by someone to express remorse for having made a mistake.<

That's right !

That's wonderful news !!! I really looking forward to it !
Greetings from Vienna.
C.
Changing her name to "Carol" messes up a short visual joke in the game.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Well, there's an easy way around that: separate DL folders for each game's Mods/Patches, etc. ;)

Here's how I organize mine, on an external to save space on my primary device:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I typically only keep all of this for ongoing titles, and purge finished title stuff for space saving purposes, only keeping the game folder on the external in a location for such things.
I'll give that a try.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I really love it when the patch is compressed with the name of the game. I have six "patch.rpy" files in my download folder and have no idea what game they go to.

Anytime I download a patch I will specifically add the name of the game to the front of the file name and then add a bunch of random numbers between the title and the file name so I know it needs to be correctly renamed when I go to install it exactly for this reason. It also reminds me to know there is even a patch for the game at all as it will naturally reside next to the game in a folder.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes