submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
I'm fairly confident that Maddie's always going to be a secondary character to the family and students, given the game's focus.
I kinda get that but seeing as she has not been seen since update 9b 3 udates ago i thought by now she will be in an update. I have missed 3dates becos she has not in in it. It is kinda dissapointing for femdom fans

it is a bloody good game so i am downloading it now just to catch up and hopefully the next update she will have abit more screen time considering she has not been in any since the last 3 ;)

Reactions: Trope95

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I kinda get that but seeing as she has not been seen since update 9b 3 udates ago i thought by now she will be in an update. I have missed 3dates becos she has not in in it. It is kinda dissapointing for femdom fans

it is a bloody good game so i am downloading it now just to catch up and hopefully the next update she will have abit more screen time considering she has not been in any since the last 3 ;)
we'll sick Ava on you if you want ... :LOL:

sorry Ava just kidding ya hun :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
LMFAO who is ava again i have forgotten and hey i dont mind another cahrratcer for femdom im all for it, i need dome dort of femdom action from this game if not from my Mistress Maddie to do it LOL
nawww she not like that at all .. it was just a chance for me to tease her ;)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

That's the "bad news" part of harem VNs with lots of girls: they have to be rotated and you miss out on your favorites, often for multiple updates. TropecitaGames could always do bigger updates with more girls, but then everyone would complain that it took way too long in between. Considering how large the "class" is eventually expected to be, probably best to find enjoyment in every girl available, then absolutely cherish the releases that have your favorite involved. By playing all the releases, especially the ones where someone new is introduced, maybe you find someone you look forward to as much as, or nearly as much as, Maddie. If Trop decides to bring in another girl with Dom tendencies, maybe you get to be the meat in a Maddie/newgirl "sub sandwich". ;)

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

Remember, these three updates have only cover 1-1/2 days. So basically, you saw her two days ago in Game time, and she doesn't live in your town, so that's not bad when you look at it like that.

If you can't really enjoy a harem game unless that one side girl is there for you, it might be a game to avoid ... or at least just check back every six months or so and hope for the best (Honestly, I'm enjoying this and I feel that wouldn't be a bad policy ... for sanity reasons).

EDIT: Realized I got Megan and Maddie mixed up, but other than the "out of town" comment, the rest still stands.

Last edited:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Remember, these three updates have only cover 1-1/2 days. So basically, you saw her two days ago in Game time, and she doesn't live in your town, so that's not bad when you look at it like that.

If you can't really enjoy a harem game unless that one side girl is there for you, it might be a game to avoid ... or at least just check back every six months or so and hope for the best (Honestly, I'm enjoying this and I feel that wouldn't be a bad policy ... for sanity reasons).
as i said dont get me wrong it is a really good game i forgot to mention that i sometimes miss updates for gameplay i mean hrs of content of gameplay, so missing 3 updates im fine. I do love the girls in the game i just miss the femdom content from maddie but i will still play this game no matter what ;)

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
That's the "bad news" part of harem VNs with lots of girls: they have to be rotated and you miss out on your favorites, often for multiple updates. TropecitaGames could always do bigger updates with more girls, but then everyone would complain that it took way too long in between. Considering how large the "class" is eventually expected to be, probably best to find enjoyment in every girl available, then absolutely cherish the releases that have your favorite involved. By playing all the releases, especially the ones where someone new is introduced, maybe you find someone you look forward to as much as, or nearly as much as, Maddie. If Trop decides to bring in another girl with Dom tendencies, maybe you get to be the meat in a Maddie/newgirl "sub sandwich". ;)
yeah i also like to skip some updates so i have more content to play with but its dissapointing to not see the content that i would like and i love that girl i would marry her lol.

i do love the game and the girls in the game too its a good game i just miss maddie and i am down for another girl in the harem maybe to get dommed by lol (y) ;)

actually i think the cop alexis was promising to cuff me up the next they fooled around she could be another domme that i wouldnt mind getting femdom action with i wouldnt mind that

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for your feedback. The idea is going out of the beaten path with the College Dorm; we haven't found any game that explores this path and we think it's what makes it somewhat original; althought we know the start is a bit cliché, some surprises wait around the corner.
We expect to develop the relationships in a believable way (all the believable the genre admits)
okay brother you know the drill by now tell me do I download now or save up my updates

and yes I will be asking you this question every time the game updates
:oops:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames ;Loved this Update, although I'm not shure if I should write you ever again sending "Eric" after the poor Boar, traumatized because of MC and Emma shame on you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Great idea with the Saira Tantrum LoL :D Loved every minute, with Meemaw you proved Venezolanian "soap" caliber I tell you !
kudos great renders and great humor, Debie with wet hair looked even cuter !
Bob69 thank you for uploading, and taking the task !
we'll sick Ava on you if you want ... :LOL:

sorry Ava just kidding ya hun :love:
Yeah better apologize I'm not going to untie you when you end up tied to a Palm tree on some Island :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Charona bienvenido a la tribu! / welcome to the creed

Last edited:

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Its always nice to find a game that has a decently paced development cycle, I was not expecting this to be one of them (no shade, its just the nature of the genre/community).

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes