yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyDorm-0.11A.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I really love it when the patch is compressed with the name of the game. I have six "patch.rpy" files in my download folder and have no idea what game they go to.
Well, there's an easy way around that: separate DL folders for each game's Mods/Patches, etc. ;)

Here's how I organize mine, on an external to save space on my primary device:
I typically only keep all of this for ongoing titles, and purge finished title stuff for space saving purposes, only keeping the game folder on the external in a location for such things.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I really love it when the patch is compressed with the name of the game. I have six "patch.rpy" files in my download folder and have no idea what game they go to.
This is why nothing I download from here goes into my "downloads" folder (although even my downloads folder is sorted). I only download directly into the game's root folders.

Reactions: Trope95

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Well, there's an easy way around that: separate DL folders for each game's Mods/Patches, etc. ;)

Here's how I organize mine, on an external to save space on my primary device:
I typically only keep all of this for ongoing titles, and purge finished title stuff for space saving purposes, only keeping the game folder on the external in a location for such things.
Yea ... I'm a packrat. My "space saving" activity is upgrading my storage space and swapping out the drives ... Also, I like having things ready to try later, and ready for a rerun. Always enjoyed reruns (whether random broadcast or a choice).

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yea ... I'm a packrat. My "space saving" activity is upgrading my storage space and swapping out the drives ... Also, I like having things ready to try later, and ready for a rerun. Always enjoyed reruns (whether random broadcast or a choice).
I just downloaded this one and Artemis is also presently downloading for me. Already have Desert Stalker update ready to go. Finished A Moment of Bliss just today.

Saw a couple other titles I follow are getting updated/just got updated, so I may grab one of those to play between this one and Artemis - first time downloading either, so I'll be busy for a while with these.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
will "update only" work on v0.10B.2? missed v0.10B.3 bugfix
Should work yeah. IIRC B.2 -> B.3 were only script changes. If you want to be safe just download the update only before the current one and apply both (older one first).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and Danv

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My Dorm on vacation (V) - Meemaw and Aunt Betty
While we are driving north, the family has taken a detour to the Austrian Alps. They rejoined us in Augsburg and showed us some pictures. This one caught my attention, and I asked Betty about it.
She told me something about an old film about the Sound of Music (or Sonrisas y Lágrimas, smiles and tears, as it is known in Spanish) and a soon-to-be ex-nun singing in the Alps.
Meemaw told me it was hard to take a picture while all the Alps wildlife looked surprised while hearing Betty sing. It became worse, with the poor animals screaming in pain, when Samantha joined the chorus.
5-Betty & Meemaw 1920.png

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Bloody cough cut off such a great scene...<--- It is a spoiler. Don't read if you don't want to know.

I better not show how I organize this... I'm not ashamed of what's there, but for how much it is... LOL ::Cough:: 6 Tb ::Cough::
Peace :sneaky::whistle:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I have a question, is Kim suppose to be a black girl? If so, to me her face and body doesn't have the features or characteristics that is usually associated with a black woman's face and body (even her hair type seems to not match). And if not, her skin tone is much too dark to be from a middle eastern decent. :unsure:

I wonder if the vitiligo asset that was used for this character, was created to be used with a ethnic black girl model frame? Though to me she is very pretty, but her dark skin tone and vitiligo patches seems to lack some realism for her face type to me. If her normal skin was just a few shades lighter, it wouldn't look so drastically odd. (A small tweak to her normal skin shade, would make her much better looking.

Sorry if I sound picky, but with the introduction of Kate's weight / body choice...it would be nice if a player could also change her skin condition to be more appealing. And there are medicines or medicated skin creams, such as corticosteroids or a calcineurin inhibitor, which may be able to return color to the white patches of her skin. Or the use of light (phototherapy) to help return color to the affected skin. And or there are several other different forms of light therapy that can be used to repair the affected skin condition.

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hmm...I have a question, is Kim suppose to be a black girl? If so, to me her face and body doesn't have the features or characteristics that is usually associated with a black woman's face and body (even her hair type seems to not match). And if not, her skin tone is much too dark to be from a middle eastern decent. :unsure:

I wonder if the vitiligo asset that was used for this character, was created to be used with a ethnic black girl model frame? Though to me she is very pretty, but her dark skin tone and vitiligo patches seems to lack some realism for her face type to me. If her normal skin was just a few shades lighter, it wouldn't look so drastically odd. (A small tweak to her normal skin shade, would make her much better looking.

Sorry if I sound picky, but with the introduction of Kate's weight / body choice...it would be nice if a player could also change her skin condition to be more appealing. And there are medicines or medicated skin creams, such as corticosteroids or a calcineurin inhibitor, which may be able to return color to the white patches of her skin. Or the use of light (phototherapy) to help return color to the affected skin. And or there are several other different forms of light therapy that can be used to repair the affected skin condition.

View attachment 2755578
She might very well be of mixed ethnicity. Also her vitiligo, doesn't make her look bad. It actually gives her unique look, that i at least like.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Pity its not a true incest game
You're right ... if you don't use either the incest patch or the mod patch (that along with allowing you to adjust past decisions, also allows you to activate/deactivate the "family" mode).

BTW, this game is both a true incest game and technically not at all an incest game. The choice is yours how you want to play it.

• Red Heart

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

View attachment 2755578
I may be the only one with that opinion, but, I don't see anything to fix.

If it was causing her pain or even discomfort above the care to not get burned, by using a sunscreen, well, obviously yes. Apparently from what she said, that isn't the case.

Her color seems to be light enough, but also, dark enough to be from anywhere. There's also the possibility that she may be of mixed genomes, maybe even 2nd or 3rd generation, with a bit of Latin American or even Native American. Whatever it is, it is a light chocolate color, with Caucasian features and a mixed type of hair.

Without much more info, she seems Brazilian, or, it wouldn't be out of place there, with or without the Vitiligo.

About her skin condition, she is absolutely beautiful as she is. Unique. Different. Exciting. But, well, that just MY taste.

Peace :)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Can you do Meemaw yet? And if not then why the hell not? :mad:
No, the update covers Sunday morning and she just arrived on Saturday at noon. No time for her to develop romantic feelings for the MC.

I am only playing this game becos of maddie and the last time she was on screen was update 9B that is is the last time i plyed this game. kinda upset that she has hardly any screentime please can we get more maddie!!

Dont get me wrong i do like this game but i prefer to play when i see maddie is in an update so please it would be nice if she has more screen time its been 3 updates since then,

I feel that she is kinda being neglected from the game for us subs that like to be dominated by her she is a little hot goddess MINX
Maddie and Megan (and Sophie) were going to be side girls to provide some action while the relationships evolved. I changed my mind because of some advice from the community and converted Maddie and Megan into full "haremable" girls, but that means they should share their screen time with other girls. The last time Maddie showed up was on Friday afternoon and this update covered Sunday morning. Not living in the house, I think she has been on screen as much as Samantha, Simone, or Megan (even has had more lewd scenes than them)

That's the "bad news" part of harem VNs with lots of girls: they have to be rotated and you miss out on your favorites, often for multiple updates. TropecitaGames could always do bigger updates with more girls, but then everyone would complain that it took way too long in between. Considering how large the "class" is eventually expected to be, probably best to find enjoyment in every girl available, then absolutely cherish the releases that have your favorite involved. By playing all the releases, especially the ones where someone new is introduced, maybe you find someone you look forward to as much as, or nearly as much as, Maddie. If Trop decides to bring in another girl with Dom tendencies, maybe you get to be the meat in a Maddie/new girl "sub sandwich". ;)
That's the problem with big classes you should rotate the girls. It's been longer since the last lewd scene with Samantha or Emma than the one with Maddie.

Bros explanation to why the mc looks so old at 21 is straight up bullshit :LUL: we all know he just found a model, rolled with it and was too lazy to change it out.
It's great to know your mind-reading skills are not working. It's also great to know that your first post in this thread is to call the dev liar and lazy.

hell to the yeah !! freaking loving this AVN renders are top notch and so is the eroticism in it great great work :love:
Thanks!

okay brother you know the drill by now tell me do I download now or save up my updates

and yes I will be asking you this question every time the game updates
:oops:
You can save this one, although both your girls have interesting conversations.

TropecitaGames ;Loved this Update, although I'm not shure if I should write you ever again sending "Eric" after the poor Boar, traumatized because of MC and Emma shame on you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Great idea with the Saira Tantrum LoL :D Loved every minute, with Meemaw you proved Venezolanian "soap" caliber I tell you !
kudos great renders and great humor, Debie with wet hair looked even cuter !
Bob69 thank you for uploading, and taking the task !

Yeah better apologize I'm not going to untie you when you end up tied to a Palm tree on some Island :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Charona bienvenido a la tribu! / welcome to the creed
When you talked about the "most hated NPC" in AVNs, I knew I needed him. The name also fits perfectly in the story.
It was too early for Saira to arrive, but she needed some screen time to give the player some insight into her mentality, so the tantrum was the perfect chance.
My wife thinks the same about Debbie's wet hair :D

OK, this has to be one of the coolest new features I've ever seen with any AVN... I've never been a fan of thick girls, and the fact that a player can choose her body type outcome, is so great. Thank-you.

Kate has always been thought of as the most customizable LI (with Maddie). You can customize her look and her sexuality. Does it give more work? Obviously, but I think it's worth it.

awesome update TropecitaGames :love:

love the story at times i laugh my ass off ..... :LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
Thanks, ImperialD. I like to laugh while writing and love to watch my wife's reactions to what I consider the funniest parts (Jamaal's scene in this one). If she laughs then, I'm on the good path.

Its always nice to find a game that has a decently paced development cycle, I was not expecting this to be one of them (no shade, its just the nature of the genre/community).
I have a motto about the dev cycle: "If the subscribers pay monthly, I should publish monthly". It's only fair. I'm on vacation in July and won't publish anything for subscribers (besides some wallpapers), so I stopped the payment cycle for a month and extended everyone's subscription for 30 days. It's only fair.

That's something I learned thanks to the community. Initially it was only a "patch.rpy", but someone gave me a piece of advice about it.

Bloody cough cut off such a great scene...<--- It is a spoiler. Don't read if you don't want to know.

I better not show how I organize this... I'm not ashamed of what's there, but for how much it is... LOL ::Cough:: 6 Tb ::Cough::
Peace :sneaky::whistle:
It's called a cliffhanger, my friend :D
I love how players theorize about what happened.

Sorry if I sound picky, but with the introduction of Kate's weight / body choice...it would be nice if a player could also change her skin condition to be more appealing (There are medicines or medicated skin creams, such as corticosteroids or a calcineurin inhibitor, which may be able to return color to the white patches of skin. Or use of light (phototherapy) to help return color to the affected skin. Or there are several other different forms of light therapy that can be used to repair the affected skin condition.
I haven't given a lot of thought about her ethnicity, but the shape of her face and her skin color gives me mixed ethnicity vibes. I would categorize her as mulatta with a white grandparent and three black grandparents.
The model is out of the box (with some enhancements in the ass area), so the designer thought of that skin to be used with that shape. That designer has also a white girl with vitiligo, but she isn't as beautiful as Kim's model.
I know about the different treatments for vitiligo, but Kim won't use them. She's based on Winnie Harlow and what stands out about Winnie is her skin condition. Kim looks for acceptance, not for someone who wants to change her.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes