Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm a bit surprised at all the surprise at the cliffhanger. My guess is that whatever extracurricular activities that were happening at the protest (did everyone forget she went to an environmental protest of some kind?) drew the attention of the local constabularies, and Alexia was part of the round-up, and when she heard where Lisa was staying she volunteered to deliver the package :p

blobbo66

Apr 13, 2022
I'm a bit surprised at all the surprise at the cliffhanger. My guess is that whatever extracurricular activities that were happening at the protest (did everyone forget she went to an environmental protest of some kind?) drew the attention of the local constabularies, and Alexia was part of the round-up, and when she heard where Lisa was staying she volunteered to deliver the package :p
That does seem like the most logical explanation, something i myself thought about. I just like to think that shes gonna be a hidden badass that the kid she was with either tried to get a bit handsy or said something bad about her sister....maybe even the mc because we know she thinks hes cute ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
I just downloaded this one and Artemis is also presently downloading for me. Already have Desert Stalker update ready to go. Finished A Moment of Bliss just today.

Saw a couple other titles I follow are getting updated/just got updated, so I may grab one of those to play between this one and Artemis - first time downloading either, so I'll be busy for a while with these.
You're going in fresh on both this *and* Artemis? Man, you're in for a ride.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
That does seem like the most logical explanation, something i myself thought about. I just like to think that shes gonna be a hidden badass that the kid she was with either tried to get a bit handsy or said something bad about her sister....maybe even the mc because we know she thinks hes cute ;)
Na ... I think that kid is going to be integral somehow ... also unless he's proves to be a Dev-mole, I think he's going to be a good guy (and maybe more interested in the MC than Lisa, but that's just my personal take).

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
This is some high-quality stuff. Great work.
And I say that not even having played the game "properly". As usual, my first playthrough consisted of rejecting everybody. Because that's how you find inconsistencies, by walking the path the dev least expects. So here's what I found:

The line: "Also, the rest of the city seems almost exclusively populated by women. The bartender at Twins, Eileen, Maddie, Sophie, Alexia, Simone, Samantha..." can be awkward, as it's possible to not have encountered Maddie and/or Alexia.
Similarly, unless I'm mistaken, MC only finds out Alexia's first name after the bathroom beating, so if you avoided that, MC shouldn't mention her first name to Jamaal when he tells him about going to the police station. (He mentions getting her card, but I don't think that happens after the fight in front of the café. The easiest fix would be to have her give him her card during that scene.)

Also, Simone's path, after you first reject her, prominently features the idea that there are other girls the MC wants to be with. Of course, if you rejected everyone up to that point, that feels really out of place.
When running into Alexia and Eileen at the lake, Alexia remarks something like, "He's with her, too?" implying she also knows about MC having multiple relationships.

Besides these, there is really only one thing that irks me. It seems that "Mom" is never capitalized (besides when it's the first word of a sentence), though most of the time it should be. The rule is, words like Mom, Dad, etc are capitalized when they replace the person's name. You'd write "This is my mom." but "Shut up, Dad."

Anyway, now to actually enjoy the game. I wish you much success, dev.
(v0.11a.1)

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Maddie and Megan (and Sophie) were going to be side girls to provide some action while the relationships evolved. I changed my mind because of some advice from the community and converted Maddie and Megan into full "haremable" girls, but that means they should share their screen time with other girls. The last time Maddie showed up was on Friday afternoon and this update covered Sunday morning. Not living in the house, I think she has been on screen as much as Samantha, Simone, or Megan (even has had more lewd scenes than them)
Sorry when i said more screentime i actually meant femdom scenes lol, I have Autism so i propbably said the wrong word.

I miss my Mistress dude :love: ;)

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The android version isnae worth downloading, it doesnae have the incest patch installed even though it has the walkthrough/cheat mod built in.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Jamaal and Saira are the MVPs of this update. They make this is the best update in ages, so funny.

The only thing that sucks is that unless get a time skip, we probably won't be seeing Saira again for a good few updates, which means we won't see her for ages in real world time.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
When running into Alexia and Eileen at the lake, Alexia remarks something like, "He's with her, too?" implying she also knows about MC having multiple relationships.
If not rejecting everybody, that means Erica in this case, the sentece would make sense since the Barfight (which shouldn't have happend if you rejected Erica or it happens but MC and Erica make clear they are cousins) Alexia learns that Erica is his girlfriend iirc, but she don't know about Eileen

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hmm, I believe Winnie Harlow, a fellow Canadian....actually now treats her condition around her eyes, in order to make her disorder less prominent (I guess she felt it would be more accepting / appealing...as this image shows. And included a before image as well).

Anyways I'm really loving this title...Though I'm not sure how all of the girls will accept MC's harem relationship...especially MC's family (one guy and 15+ woman).

As well I was just mentioning my disliked with how intense the condition was applied around Kim's eyes (I really didn't want to avoid her...she's pretty, but to me she isn't appealing with how intense the designer created the condition around her eyes and face.)

Anyways, thanks for for your time with your replies.
Winnie had a great publicity platform in America's Next Top Model. Kim doesn't have that, and she has accepted her condition. She does modeling/hostess to get the bills paid, and she for sure will do what her agent (when/if she gets one, now she's working for an agency) recommends her.

The MC family will be part of the harem in most of the playthroughs, so that won't be a problem per se. But making the first 22 LIs accept the harem will be tricky.

Oh he is already Amandas:love::p aiming "Mark" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Would be funny to see him in a future Update either his clothes ripped by the boar or sitting on a tree branch :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
TropecitaGames ; well she looked more like a "Zamba"(Sambu) from her skin color,
to me anyway I think Mr Bennys sugestion isn't so bad, (if it is not a hell of a fuss in DAZ3D) to implement, of course I love her like she is ;)
Good idea with the Zambo, but for me her face structure is Caucasian, so I see her more like 25% Caucasian ancestry, 75% African ancestry.
The problem is not in Daz, the problem is in render numbers.
Imagine Kate in Act III. For every render where she appears, I should do 4 renders (Slim Kate, Not-so-slim Kate, Slim Kate pregnant, Not-so-Slim Kate pregnant). Now she has a threesome (or they are in the pool) with Kim. Multiply it by 2 (Kim pregnant, Kim not pregnant). 8 renders for every render in that threesome.
If I give the option for (Current skin, less prominent vitiligo, perfect skin) multiply that by 3. 24 renders for every frame where they appear together. Development hell.

I loved them. Again you proved that she is has good looking has her sister. Her physic will change in a few years, sooner if she drops the sport. Swimming, Ballet, Running and other sports with intensive strength and anaerobic training cause the women that perform them at a high level to have almost no fat, without fat, there's no boobs and mostly no ass. If she drops the sport or reduces her performance, the changes will be drastic.

She's very sexy now, if you have my tastes. :D

Peace :)
She will keep doing sports until her second pregnancy (that means the epilogue). Sport is very important to her, and changing her body type now will provoke a bit of a riot among her fans :D

Nice update, but you had me screaming at the screen with the cliffhanger ending.
Like WTF is that about... :eek::unsure:
v.0.11B will have the answer. I have already written the continuation of the scene.

Na ... I think that kid is going to be integral somehow ... also unless he's proves to be a Dev-mole, I think he's going to be a good guy (and maybe more interested in the MC than Lisa, but that's just my personal take).
Anthony will have some protagonism down the road, and not only related to Lisa.

This is some high-quality stuff. Great work.
And I say that not even having played the game "properly". As usual, my first playthrough consisted of rejecting everybody. Because that's how you find inconsistencies, by walking the path the dev least expects. So here's what I found:

The line: "Also, the rest of the city seems almost exclusively populated by women. The bartender at Twins, Eileen, Maddie, Sophie, Alexia, Simone, Samantha..." can be awkward, as it's possible to not have encountered Maddie and/or Alexia.
Similarly, unless I'm mistaken, MC only finds out Alexia's first name after the bathroom beating, so if you avoided that, MC shouldn't mention her first name to Jamaal when he tells him about going to the police station. (He mentions getting her card, but I don't think that happens after the fight in front of the café. The easiest fix would be to have her give him her card during that scene.)

Also, Simone's path, after you first reject her, prominently features the idea that there are other girls the MC wants to be with. Of course, if you rejected everyone up to that point, that feels really out of place.

Besides these, there is really only one thing that irks me. It seems that "Mom" is never capitalized (besides when it's the first word of a sentence), though most of the time it should be. The rule is, words like Mom, Dad, etc are capitalized when they replace the person's name. You'd write "This is my mom." but "Shut up, Dad."

Anyway, now to actually enjoy the game. I wish you much success, dev.
(v0.11a.1)
Thanks for checking the "unplayed" path. I will revise and change those texts when I return home from my vacation.

The android version isnae worth downloading, it doesnae have the incest patch installed even though it has the walkthrough/cheat mod built in.
There are two Android versions. Regular and Pre-patched. The pre-patched one has the incest patch included.

What I mean,Martha isn’t your real mother even if you use the ipatch
Not in my game. It seems like you didn't install the patch correctly in one of the previous updates. Since I am not in Spain right now, I can't solve your problem, but when I return, I will write you to try to check one of your saves and fix it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
having a romantical relship with your sister and aunt and cousins all 1st deegree of Bloodline ins't real incest, ok I got ya !
Thank's for the lesson in Genealogy
Not to mention that he's blatantly wrong about Martha not being the MC's real mom :)

I have the same problem though with the ipatch where she isn't his mom, i screwed up somewhere along the line.....

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Jamaal and Saira are the MVPs of this update. They make this is the best update in ages, so funny.

The only thing that sucks is that unless get a time skip, we probably won't be seeing Saira again for a good few updates, which means we won't see her for ages in real world time.
For me Jamaal is always the best wingman (with Eileen's permission), and Saira needed a big comeback that showed what is going on in that beautiful head.
Saira is scheduled to come to the US on Tuesday/Wednesday, so IF I am able to do whole-day updates, that will mean 0.13-0.14

If not rejecting everybody, that means Erica in this case, the sentece would make sense since the Barfight (which shouldn't have happend if you rejected Erica or it happens but MC and Erica make clear they are cousins) Alexia learns that Erica is his girlfriend iirc, but she don't know about Eileen
Alexia doesn't know about Erika being in a relationship with the MC. Only Norah and Eileen know (and Betty suspects)

Of course not your mother is dead like your uncle Duhh
Only in the unpatched version.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes