Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My notes have encoding for impregnation, too. I keep notes on every named character (and many unnamed) in most AVNs I play, because I play a LOT of games, and like to remind myself of who's who in a game before playing new updates, and how far the MC has gone with each of the LIs. I don't bother keeping route lists/notes, because I'm almost always a harem-only player; I have no real interest in solo routes in games with multiple LIs.
And your notes saved my ass a couple of times :rolleyes:
Thanks once again

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames ; If you drink a lot of Bavarian beer specially "Weissbier" , see that you get some "comino" (cumin) seed with your salads, or there is even a bun with it in most of the "Restaurants" ;) (helps with meteorism)
Not a lot of beer for me since we left Munich since I'm the one driving. Only 0.5l during dinner.
Salads? What kind of meat is that? Is that a German word for pork that I didn't know about? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2020
Indian women are diverse as one can be inside a country. Aishwarya Rai, Namrata Shirodkar, and Padma Lakshmi are very different from each other.
Saira is an Indian student in the US. Do you really think she will wear a saree in her day-to-day life? She wants to integrate, not to stan out.
Is it possible to tweak the makeup like Emma did? Of course, saree is not a regular dress, it is used on some special occasions, such as celebrating festivals with her family. Of course, this is just my wish.

Reactions: Trope95

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
TropecitaGames ; If you drink a lot of Bavarian beer specially "Weissbier" , see that you get some "comino" (cumin) seed with your salads, or there is even a bun with it in most of the "Restaurants" ;) (helps with meteorism)
Not a lot of beer for me since we left Munich since I'm the one driving. Only 0.5l during dinner.
Salads? What kind of meat is that? Is that a German word for pork that I didn't know about? :ROFLMAO:
Since I'm having a treat of cherries and wine (Australian CabSav - not as tannic as CA CS, but just as full otherwise), this question made me think of one of my favorite things: Eiswein. Hope you indulge while you're there - cut the sweetness with some German charcuterie - maybe some of those liver based German sausages and speck.:p

As for cumin seeds, I toast and grind them for my Texas Red chili (and other things). It also works great as part of a rub for pork, since that seems to be one of your favorite things. ;)

• Love
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Since I'm having a treat of cherries and wine (Australian CabSav - not as tannic as CA CS, but just as full otherwise), this question made me think of one of my favorite things: Eiswein. Hope you indulge while you're there - cut the sweetness with some German charcuterie - maybe some of those liver based German sausages and speck.:p

As for cumin seeds, I toast and grind them for my Texas Red chili (and other things). It also works great as part of a rub for pork, since that seems to be one of your favorite things. ;)
There are also several recipes with cumin seeds for Gin. I use it profusely when cooking meats. Either on the Oven or on a skillet. Especially with tender meats, it cuts the sometimes too intense flavor of meat, gives it a sweet aroma and taste, that I pair on the table with white vinegar. It's way better than using ketchup. :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Is it possible to tweak the makeup like Emma did? Of course, saree is not a regular dress, it is used on some special occasions, such as celebrating festivals with her family. Of course, this is just my wish.
I mean, if MC ever married Saira, she would most likely have saree on.

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ask for "Wurstsalat" when you make Brotzeit, best with Brezl'n ;) (Im shure you like that one)

• Red Heart

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Okay, but when are we going to get to knoc-, I mean hook, up with Daphne and Scarlet? The clone girls? Ahhh!
Is it gonna happen before the planned time jump?!

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
If they didn't change nothing, the permited is 0.5 promille in Germany, means that you can indulge yourself with a Beer, 0,5 l for lunch, no problem if you want to be on the safe side, wait 45 min before driving,
and Beer is in Bavaria as basic food declared. If asked by Police be straight forward and tell them that you drunk one. ;)

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Okay, but when are we going to get to knoc-, I mean hook, up with Daphne and Scarlet? The clone girls? Ahhh!
Is it gonna happen before the planned time jump?!
Daphne , Erica and Emma have the clones Eva and Amanda Scarlett is just a friend of Daphne and had a crush on him since school
Eva did impersonate Erica in the beginning remember (scene with the smeared tatoo) and MC thought it was Daphne

• Red Heart

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I had it in there, but I didn't notice that the "Decisions" item was clickable - I thought it was simply a "title" for the "Family" on/off below it.

Instead of adding a route, that allowed me to eliminate a route and toggle other routes to the preferred "wash the dishes" choice. Didn't seem to change the Norah relationship/harem points totals, either (I compared before points to an otherwise identical route that changed that one decision, and they were the same).

Nice set-up on the mod, RiamMar, once I figured out how to access it. :ROFLMAO:

Now to figure out if I want to go back and make a "separate lessons" set of saves since I didn't do that as a normal path to begin...:unsure: I really hate to miss good content...

Thanks.
It should be more obvious for Part II since it will move to the Profiles of the girls.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes