lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I am sorry earlier in thread I had mentioned being confused about a clone comment, and it was explained about how I had opted to skip past full naming part and get into game. I had missed whole illegal cloning and family death thing so thanks for clarifying that for me. I did start over (just to see intro of what I missed, and then loaded back to where I was). I also had a thought
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a thought after getting through some of the posts and losing a bit of games confusion. Minus the food talk LOL

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I am sorry earlier in thread I had mentioned being confused about a clone comment, and it was explained about how I had opted to skip past full naming part and get into game. I had missed whole illegal cloning and family death thing so thanks for clarifying that for me. I did start over (just to see intro of what I missed, and then loaded back to where I was). I also had a thought
Just a thought after getting through some of the posts and losing a bit of games confusion. Minus the food talk LOL
One word: YES!

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
The two clones will be part of the harem as well, and the whole clone plot will be unraveled in the second part of the game.
Check here for the plot plans.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Given the fact that the patch restores the original plot as it is supposed to be, I don't even take into consideration the unpatched version.
I prefer patched, too, but Trop specifically said he intends both patched and unpatched to be complete stories. There are even full-on storyline scenes in the unpatched version that do not occur in the patched version, and two entire backstory characters, each of whom are exclusive to either the patched or the unpatched version, respectively. So when not referring to them by name, you should make clear when talking about patched vs unpatched. That's honestly why it's easier for this game to just refer to people by name rather than by role/relation.

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Thanks for reply all I had not known at all about the planned content until you linked back in thread to where it was asked and answered. There are so many different paths to try might never sleep LOL

Aug 31, 2020
personally I have a small top 10 which has been in place and present for a few months or even a few years and which hardly moves. Finally ! thanks to this game he moves, he deserves to be in this ranking. The story is top, the characters have real personalities, they are able to contradict each other, we have real personal intentions, top. The story is not bad, it progresses slowly but surely, a slice of life (and much more) pleasant to follow. The game is well written, even if I sometimes find the MC a little flat, I don't recognize myself in him and in the choices offered, he lacks a bit of dimension compared to the others but he is benevolent, and that's becoming rare, so thanks !
the music is a little below a lot of the game it's not the strength of the title, sometimes the narration phases don't seem essential for general understanding but it's a detail because the number of good things in this game exceeds largely points that could be improved. I regret not having known him later, I read that he was going to have three parts, it will be difficult and long to wait as I was touched and enthusiastic in his discovery. I would have dreamed of playing it in the end. You really have to put it forward, it is very good. by the way, how can I place a "signature" with an image of the game where when you click on it, it sends us to the patreon or the game link? Thank you very much Tropecita Games

• Red Heart

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
personally I have a small top 10 which has been in place and present for a few months or even a few years and which hardly moves. Finally ! thanks to this game he moves, he deserves to be in this ranking. The story is top, the characters have real personalities, they are able to contradict each other, we have real personal intentions, top. The story is not bad, it progresses slowly but surely, a slice of life (and much more) pleasant to follow. The game is well written, even if I sometimes find the MC a little flat, I don't recognize myself in him and in the choices offered, he lacks a bit of dimension compared to the others but he is benevolent, and that's becoming rare, so thanks !
the music is a little below a lot of the game it's not the strength of the title, sometimes the narration phases don't seem essential for general understanding but it's a detail because the number of good things in this game exceeds largely points that could be improved. I regret not having known him later, I read that he was going to have three parts, it will be difficult and long to wait as I was touched and enthusiastic in his discovery. I would have dreamed of playing it in the end. You really have to put it forward, it is very good. by the way, how can I place a "signature" with an image of the game where when you click on it, it sends us to the patreon or the game link? Thank you very much Tropecita Games
There is one thing that is awesome about Tropecita Games: he releases every month like a Swiss clock, and if for some reason he plans to miss a month (like this month because he is on vacation), he suspends the pledging on Patreon. So, if you want much more content, just wait few months more, in this way you will be able to enjoy a ton of new content.

• Red Heart

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
To add a linked signature, you need another post. Minimum 3 posts on the forum. (For example reply to this)

Then: Tutorial on How to Add a Linked Signature

Peace :)

• Red Heart

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Umm, I think I might have a bug in my game or so. I am at the point I pick up the woman from the airport. The charter Kim has messed up skin.
Vitiligo is a chronic autoimmune disorder that causes patches of skin to lose pigment or color.

• Red Heart

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
ah thank you very much, i think i understand !
Developer seems to be going for variety in this game not just sticking with one type. You are getting younger, older, older that the older(LOL), Large Chests, smaller chests, varied colored skin types, shaved, hairy, short, tall, and so much more. Smorgasboard of variety. I actually like this it gives everyone who has a type a shot at enjoying playing.. sorry almost forgot Lesbian and Plumpish girls too.

• Red Heart

Plaguerave

Sep 15, 2020
Been playing this last few days off and on and wow its pretty damn good.

Had me hooked last couple days with

Cant wait to see what's next I've tried so many aside from the normal ones I play when I can and this one has me hooked!

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
Been playing this last few days off and on and wow its pretty damn good.

Had me hooked last couple days with

Cant wait to see what's next I've tried so many aside from the normal ones I play when I can and this one has me hooked!
I guess I am going to have to replay it again. I seem to be missing more than I thought or at least maybe a choice I made caused me to miss that spoiler part.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes