Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Is it possible to tweak the makeup like Emma did? Of course, saree is not a regular dress, it is used on some special occasions, such as celebrating festivals with her family. Of course, this is just my wish.
Saira right now wears the best natural makeup the model allows. She will sport different (and/or more aggressive) makeup for special occasions, as she will do with the saree. About the family, Saira will be in dire straits. We already know her family doesn't want her to talk to the MC.

I mean, if MC ever married Saira, she would most likely have saree on.
She will. And she won't be the only girl to do it.

Okay, but when are we going to get to knoc-, I mean hook, up with Daphne and Scarlet? The clone girls? Ahhh!
Is it gonna happen before the planned time jump?!
Yes, it will be before the time jump. We want to see them with their pregnant bellies, right?

If they didn't change nothing, the permited is 0.5 promille in Germany, means that you can indulge yourself with a Beer, 0,5 l for lunch, no problem if you want to be on the safe side, wait 45 min before driving,
and Beer is in Bavaria as basic food declared. If asked by Police be straight forward and tell them that you drunk one. ;)
But I'm a responsible driver (I should be responsible in something, right?) and don't drink anything when I should drive. I'm enough a bad driver sober (how many guys do you know who recognize they drive badly? I'm one of them)

I am sorry earlier in thread I had mentioned being confused about a clone comment, and it was explained about how I had opted to skip past full naming part and get into game. I had missed whole illegal cloning and family death thing so thanks for clarifying that for me. I did start over (just to see intro of what I missed, and then loaded back to where I was). I also had a thought
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just a thought after getting through some of the posts and losing a bit of games confusion. Minus the food talk LOL
There won't be a clone harem (the clones already known will be part of it, but no new clones). Besides the "wow effect" at the first moment it won't offer anything to the story.

personally I have a small top 10 which has been in place and present for a few months or even a few years and which hardly moves. Finally ! thanks to this game he moves, he deserves to be in this ranking. The story is top, the characters have real personalities, they are able to contradict each other, we have real personal intentions, top. The story is not bad, it progresses slowly but surely, a slice of life (and much more) pleasant to follow. The game is well written, even if I sometimes find the MC a little flat, I don't recognize myself in him and in the choices offered, he lacks a bit of dimension compared to the others but he is benevolent, and that's becoming rare, so thanks !
the music is a little below a lot of the game it's not the strength of the title, sometimes the narration phases don't seem essential for general understanding but it's a detail because the number of good things in this game exceeds largely points that could be improved. I regret not having known him later, I read that he was going to have three parts, it will be difficult and long to wait as I was touched and enthusiastic in his discovery. I would have dreamed of playing it in the end. You really have to put it forward, it is very good. by the way, how can I place a "signature" with an image of the game where when you click on it, it sends us to the patreon or the game link? Thank you very much Tropecita Games
Thanks for your review and for enjoying our (the community's) little project.
Giving the girls a life that doesn't revolve around the MC's dick was important, they have their dreams and their objectives that can collide with other girl's dreams and objectives. It's funnier that way.
Writing the MC's personality is the hardest thing to do, since each choice should change and evolve it. For example, if you let Kim fall in the airport, the MC should be seen as an asshole by the player, but if the same player helps her when she almost falls in the forest how the MC is?
Since music is something of a personal taste, some players have said it's great, some said it's horrible, and all the range between.

Been playing this last few days off and on and wow its pretty damn good.

Had me hooked last couple days with

Cant wait to see what's next I've tried so many aside from the normal ones I play when I can and this one has me hooked!
I don't have the files here, but I think it's:
* Dad's call (optional)
* Jamaal's call (longer or shorter depending if you are with Samantha and/or Simone)
* Martha/Betty's conversation
* Saira's call
* Meemaw/Norah/Kate's conversation
* Alexia and Lisa appear and ends in a cliffhanger

Random question for TropecitaGames:

Once this VN is wrapped, will there be a sequel for the "pregnancy route" endings called "My Nursery"? :ROFLMAO:

Just about to start Day 11, and the pregnancy route of this VN is as busy as a bakery, with a half dozen buns already in the oven. ;)

Also, based on commentary by the LIs, maybe Mjolnir should be renamed "Womb Raider". :cool::LOL:
There won't be a direct sequel with the same characters, since it will be wrapped in the epilogue.
The next game will be related to My Dorm in a way I haven't seen done ever.

Interesting start to Day 11. ;) I enjoyed the differences in the Daphne/Scarlett scene depending upon whether it was the D-Romance vs D-Corruption route (felt kind of sorry for her on that one, but loved the Scarlett reaction). Further...
After seeing Kim for the first time, I remembered a conversation within the last 10 or 20 pages (default pages ;)) about her skin tone variation not really matching her overall features (or something to that effect). At first, it seemed like a disconnect for me as well, with her features tending less stereotypical of the African phenotype you expect with the melanin level of her darker areas - I think it may have been how her face looked with the glasses, or maybe there was a little tweaking, but when I got to...
...her look clicked better for me. I also remembered that Vijay Singh and the Fijian people exist, as well as Indonesia and much of Southern India, where facial features are often more what we expect of European types, as well as Asian types, but skin tones are often darker. Expectations have a lot to do with geography, and in the US, our experience with darker skin tones is much more heavily with folks of African descent, rather than those other parts of the world, so that colors our expectations. She has a cool look and it's nice to see variety to that extent in the VN.

Finally (for this installment ;))...
And now, to the pool!
Daphne pays for her (pseudo)lies (in the D-Corruption); she doesn't lie for selfish reasons, but to remain on the MC's good side and try to "save" Scarlett after the slip. Finally, it's Scarlett who will try to "save" the situation.
The menu was there because when I did that update, the amount of work skyrocketed with the different scenes. I did the work so I gave the player the chance to see them without having to start a new playthrough.
Kim's ethnicity is a mystery (even for me). She's mixed, but the more I think about the proportions of the mix, the more I think leaving it to the players' imagination is for the best.
That's the reason the 5-point hit is there. You will be laughing (reasonably) about a girl's political agenda when you still don't know enough about her. She's convinced "the fight" is worth, she will see the means are not the best.

Well I either missed the spoiler part or when Alexia shows up at door it was not Megan with her as I first thought. Since last time at club she was going to out Mom and Son at house, and tell about being with him too. That was the takeaway I got from it. Let me know if I got it right or wrong, and if it was Spoiler girl listed as listed then I totally missed out somewhere.
Alexia comes home with Lisa, not Megan. Megan's visit will be next week.

She was a bit surprising, especially since her arrival included the body pan. :ROFLMAO:
If I try to scare the players, I do it with all the consequences, even the body pan :D

I wanted that scene to be the most romantic up to that point. The whole kiss took 201+126 renders. Almost the same as the whole 4th day!

Mc finished college when he was already a grandfather.
lol
You are a little wrong. He has finished college. He will become a grandfather later (at the player's choice)

Aug 31, 2020
I agree that the personality of the mc is probably the most complex thing to develop. in professional life I often discuss it (I'm in the books). I don't speak in general because it's a personal vision but I would say if it can help, that an Mc is interesting and more complex if a trait of his personality is entirely assumed by the author. so as not to be in the contradictory just by choices which lead to consequences too far to see the opposite. sometimes it creates, depending on the reader's mood, a detachment that harms immersion. This mc is interesting because despite everything he remains benevolent even with the worst choices, so we have a psychological coherence. but there are two or three situations and events where his reactions are not very justified as to his intentions towards girls (especially at the start because in the end he never says no to free pleasure, but sometimes it's borderline if he doesn't push back , and makes long sentences to argue much later to justify his perversion XD) in short, if the only problem with the game is the music, and this music, matter of taste, can just be mute, it's because it is a good game. Thank you very much for its moments.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and lucky65

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Definitely hard to recall what you did with what girl in what game if you do play multiples. Unless you have total recall or great recall memory skills. without a list to go back on of who was impregnated in what game, and what route you took thereafter.
One indicator is if creampie has "no consequences," she's already pregnant.

Reactions: Trope95

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Definitely hard to recall what you did with what girl in what game if you do play multiples. Unless you have total recall or great recall memory skills. without a list to go back on of who was impregnated in what game, and what route you took thereafter.
One indicator is if creampie has "no consequences," she's already pregnant.
With the walk-through activated, you get two creampie choices: "no consequences" and "pregnancy" if she isn't pregnant. And, yes, it seems that second choice goes away if you've already got her pregnant.

The Mod also allows you to check the actions/stats on each LI and will show the pregnancy status. Someone else mentioned that you get a couple opportunities with each LI if you don't choose pregnancy the first time, so I suppose you could toggle the "pregnancy" to "no" just before you start a scene with an already pregnant LI if you want to hear the bells all over again the second time you do it. ;)

Not being an IRL Nick Cannon type, I feel a little bit bad playing the pregnancy route and getting every virgin pregnant the first time they fuck... But, it's so I can experience all that the VN offers, and it isn't like I'm making real babies in the real world.

And, while I've referenced him before, some people, particularly outside the US, may not know who Nick Cannon is - he's a US celebrity (hosts a competition show, presently) that was once married to Mariah Carey and may have done one of the Kardashians (who hasn't? ;)), and he has about 10 "baby mommas" out there. I think Elon Musk is trying to catch up with him.

Last edited:

lucky65

Aug 15, 2018
I'm getting all my beautiful women pregnant first chance I get, man gonna be so many baby bumps popping up around the same time, that will be quite the sight. :p
Well look at it this way they will all have same age range so after birth can go for next round. Some like keeping kids near same age range so they can grow up together and no feel left out, or older one feels like younger ones get more attention and act out a lot more. Kind of like real life older kids get jealous of littler ones getting all the attention(because they are baby of family thing), but LOL 15 babies splitting attentions is going to be hell unless some of the girls have 2 to 4 babies in one shot HOLY baby daddy lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Not being an IRL Nick Cannon type, I feel a little bit bad playing the pregnancy route and getting every virgin pregnant the first time they fuck... But, it's so I can experience all that the VN offers, and it isn't like I'm making real babies in the real world.
I mean, with how the story is written, seems like they won't really mind becoming pregnant asap, when they find out. :p

• Red Heart

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I mean, with how the story is written, seems like they won't really mind becoming pregnant asap, when they find out. :p
This is true. Maybe it was written that way to let guys like me off the hook. ;)

Then again, most 21 year old guys don't want to make a bunch of babies - they just want to engage in the act that makes them without consequence. Some are decent guys that will be there to do what's right without question if it does happen; most mass lotharios seem to be sacks of shit, though, and will run from it or tell the woman she must be a whore and it isn't his.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican
Jul 8, 2020
I'm a little curious about Eva and Amanda.
First, They should have different parents,but who are their biological parents?
Second, they are about the same age as the clones, is it possible that they are also clones?
Third, why are the clones adopted? Are MC's uncle and mother really dead? Will there be a deeper inside story about that
accident?
Fourth, according to the plot, there is a high probability that Eva will join the harem, and then there will really be three redheads, haha. How will they interact?Foursome?LOL
Fifth, who are those snipers and what is their purpose? What is Eva's purpose of protecting and monitoring MC?
Do you guys have any ideas about this?

• Red Heart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I'm a little curious about Eva and Amanda.
First, They should have different parents,but who are their biological parents?
Second, they are about the same age as the clones, is it possible that they are also clones?
Third, why are the clones adopted? Are MC's uncle and mother really dead? Will there be a deeper inside story about that
accident?
Fourth, according to the plot, there is a high probability that Eva will join the harem, and then there will really be three redheads, haha. How will they interact?Foursome?LOL
Fifth, who are those snipers and what is their purpose? What is Eva's purpose of protecting and monitoring MC?
Do you guys have any ideas about this?
Before I answer, you should know that this is the Patreon-friendly path. On the Family Plan™, Eva and Amanda are the clones, "Martha" is your mom, Nora your Aunt, and the three girls your sister and cousins, respectively.

Jul 8, 2020
Before I answer, you should know that this is the Patreon-friendly path. On the Family Plan™, Eva and Amanda are the clones, "Martha" is your mom, Nora your Aunt, and the three girls your sister and cousins, respectively.
We can have friendly discussions and reasonable imaginations.
According to the author's plot, Marsha is not MC's biological mother. I accept this setting, because it will be easier to accept a romantic relationship between them in the subsequent plot. So I guess MC's biological mother had to hide for some reason, and Eva was part of the same organization that MC's biological mother was with.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
We can have friendly discussions and reasonable imaginations.
According to the author's plot, Marsha is not MC's biological mother. I accept this setting, because it will be easier to accept a romantic relationship between them in the subsequent plot. So I guess MC's biological mother had to hide for some reason, and Eva was part of the same organization that MC's biological mother was with.
I'm not sure you would say Eva was "with" them, feels more like both those girls were more "property" than a part of the group. But yes, the missing (or dead) family members were part of the lab, and none of the people the MC interacts with during the game are biological family, nor were Marsha or Nora ever married to members of the MC's family.

Enjoy.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
A question for TropecitaGames:
As more and more girls join the harem, is it possible to achieve a similar statistical function for easy query?
Contains information such as name, age, height, weight, pregnancy, etc., as shown below.;)

View attachment 2768570
It is planned, how the integration will be done, what data will be displayed, we don't know yet.

Best person to answer this is RiamMar that AFAIK is the one doing it.

Take it away RiamMar... the floor is yours.

Peace :)

• Red Heart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
A question for TropecitaGames:
As more and more girls join the harem, is it possible to achieve a similar statistical function for easy query?
Contains information such as name, age, height, weight, pregnancy, etc., as shown below.;)

View attachment 2768570
My understanding is they're actually working on something of this nature (not sure it would have that much detail).

Not sure what you want out of this game though, considering you're using your early posts on the forum to ask the dev to do more work ... just sayin'

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Sorry I didn't know ok, never seen anyone with this issue. again I am sorry but don't think I am dumb
thank you for letting me know about this dissease. I am sorry I was wrong.
And I am the mean one?

It's all good. Sometimes the truth stings a bit. Sometimes it's like gettin' hit over the head with a club. It can be painful... like when Defenestrator.for.traitor has to get up in the morning. Ahhhhhh... if only there were no mirrors...

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes