snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
A question for TropecitaGames:
As more and more girls join the harem, is it possible to achieve a similar statistical function for easy query?
Contains information such as name, age, height, weight, pregnancy, etc., as shown below.;)

View attachment 2768570
I sometimes forget what thread i have opened and saw this screenshot and got confused. Lol i had to double check i was in the right thread.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
And, while I've referenced him before, some people, particularly outside the US, may not know who Nick Cannon is - he's a US celebrity (hosts a competition show, presently) that was once married to Mariah Carey and may have done one of the Kardashians (who hasn't? ;)), and he has about 10 "baby mommas" out there. I think Elon Musk is trying to catch up with him.
If I could afford it I'd have way more than the two I have. I know cannon is a celeb but he's gotta be getting close to his limit with baby mommas financially unless he's pulling in significantly more dough as an occasional host/personality than he ever did as an actor.

Reactions: Trope95

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
A question for TropecitaGames:
As more and more girls join the harem, is it possible to achieve a similar statistical function for easy query?
Contains information such as name, age, height, weight, pregnancy, etc., as shown below.;)

View attachment 2768570
"a [..] statistical function for easy query" I'm gonna steal this for later use.

Not a professional TropecitaGames but here's my theory: A modder that's definitively me is working on something like that and calls it "Profiles". Planned and partially implemented are renaming characters, integrated choices mod, gallery for highlights, maybe scene replays and a bit more. What is not ready for Part II (soon:tm:) will be added in later updates. The same statistical function for easy query will be added in a code remaster of Part I, when there's time and I'm satisfied with the functionality.

Currently I'm most concerned with the save "transfer" — it should work, but I can't help but feel anxious — and annoying little stuff like actually typing all the base stats into a config and then get the data from the save files to update the profiles to the actual info. I hope to finish the work this month including my own tests, so that we can beta test it early/mid August, so it's ready for when it's needed.

Take it away RiamMar... the floor is yours.
Guess it's time to dance then? Wait… how did that go again. Ahh, right:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now you know how I feel when TropecitaGames answers questions seconds before I click on "Post Reply".

Fun aside:
All that said, I will eventually undergo a surgery in the last third of this year. Depends on the results of my skull cMRi end of the month.
Since that wouldn't be fun all by itself, I might also have to get an intervertebral disc replacement. That would be less dramatic then the other surgery, sooo... welp, we will see. Now that's some info that no one asked for about what's going on on my health front and why I might not reply fast or to everything immediately. I usually keep TropecitaGames updated when I have new info from my doc or surgeon, so there's not going to be a huge surprise overnight for him. And if someone pings me on discord I usually reply timely as well (*Pssst* I'm on this server here, top nor secret link to My Dorm discord: ).

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
"a [..] statistical function for easy query" I'm gonna steal this for later use.

Not a professional TropecitaGames but here's my theory: A modder that's definitively me is working on something like that and calls it "Profiles". Planned and partially implemented are renaming characters, integrated choices mod, gallery for highlights, maybe scene replays and a bit more. What is not ready for Part II (soon:tm:) will be added in later updates. The same statistical function for easy query will be added in a code remaster of Part I, when there's time and I'm satisfied with the functionality.

Currently I'm most concerned with the save "transfer" — it should work, but I can't help but feel anxious — and annoying little stuff like actually typing all the base stats into a config and then get the data from the save files to update the profiles to the actual info. I hope to finish the work this month including my own tests, so that we can beta test it early/mid August, so it's ready for when it's needed.

Guess it's time to dance then? Wait… how did that go again. Ahh, right:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now you know how I feel when TropecitaGames answers questions seconds before I click on "Post Reply".

Fun aside:
All that said, I will eventually undergo a surgery in the last third of this year. Depends on the results of my skull cMRi end of the month.
Since that wouldn't be fun all by itself, I might also have to get an intervertebral disc replacement. That would be less dramatic then the other surgery, sooo... welp, we will see. Now that's some info that no one asked for about what's going on on my health front and why I might not reply fast or to everything immediately. I usually keep TropecitaGames updated when I have new info from my doc or surgeon, so there's not going to be a huge surprise overnight for him. And if someone pings me on discord I usually reply timely as well (*Pssst* I'm on this server here, top nor secret link to My Dorm discord: ).
Fast answer. You answered while I'm driving back to Rothenburg, so no bad blood :ROFLMAO:

I feel good.
I'll answer the res of your post and the previous ones later

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Fast answer. You answered while I'm driving back to Rothenburg, so no bad blood :ROFLMAO:

I feel good.
I'll answer the res of your post and the previous ones later
Rothenburg - there's a museum there with many "medieval" swords and other weapons in stunning condition (including what may be my favorite, provenance be damned! :ROFLMAO:). Well, maybe they're slightly more modern than medieval, but they at least hold true to the style and look the part. ;)

• Red Heart
Jul 8, 2020
My understanding is they're actually working on something of this nature (not sure it would have that much detail).

Not sure what you want out of this game though, considering you're using your early posts on the forum to ask the dev to do more work ... just sayin'
You misunderstood me. All my posts are just asking for information, and I don't have any requests for the dev. Sometimes I make some suggestions, and whether the opinions are adopted or not is decided by the dev.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes