Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Son of Durin ; if you ever go to visit you definitly should see this,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm aware that they do these in a number of places, even in the States. When I started getting into this stuff, I found several armor makers that participated in modern day Medieval tournaments. An appropriately made and tailored suit of armor will set you back the cost of a decent car. For insurance purposes, most of it is more robustly made than the real stuff was, so the weights you often get from modern made repro armor is heavier than the extant versions. Made correctly, you may want steps, but you don't need a crane to mount your horse. ;)

Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Son of Durin ; if you ever go to visit you definitly should see this,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I went to something of a MUCH lower production value in the early 2000s at a local Renfaire ... needless to say, there were elbow drops and telling people their names don't matter ...

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I was not expecting it to end where it ended...

Guess I didn't look enough at the dates on the Dev Log, and I deliberately avoiding reading posts that were about VN events.

Now to go back and do a couple of extra paths just to see if I missed anything fun. Then maybe the alternate reality... :unsure:

My backlog is growing too fast. :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I was not expecting it to end where it ended...

Guess I didn't look enough at the dates on the Dev Log, and I deliberately avoiding reading posts that were about VN events.

Now to go back and do a couple of extra paths just to see if I missed anything fun. Then maybe the alternate reality... :unsure:

My backlog is growing too fast. :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Haha

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's hard to put a second bun in an oven if the first one hasn't finished cooking. You can put one or several at the same time, but you must wait to put more in until the first batch is cooked.
Yeah, that could work for cats, but not humans.
I'll provide at least two chances for pregnancy with every girl (except Meemaw, obviously). The first one will be (almost) always in a solo scene with the girl in question. The second (and next) one(s)... I won't spoil things.
If Meemaw does get pregnant, CALL THE VATICAN!
Moonbox told me (without knowing my timetable for it) that Meemaw will get action before Nana.
Uh oh! There goes the Vegas bets....
I'm not a Nobel Prize winner writer (yet, do they consider AVN writers novelists? :ROFLMAO:) and I know I can improve a lot my way of writing, but there will always be people who don't like an AVN. Not even Martha has accomplished pleasing everyone!!
Well, the AVN awards do exist. ;)

Reactions: Trope95
Jul 8, 2020
And quite a headache :D
Poor MC will live in her pickup driving up and down to get all the things the girls will be craving for.

I see you play the unpatched game, so to not mess things up I will answer for that version
1.- They have different parents not related to the MC and not important to the story (think about Truman's parents in the Truman Show)
2.- It's possible, but they aren't
3.- Mike and Dominic wanted to adopt them for scientific (and other) reasons. Mike, Dominic, and Anna are dead. It hasn't been said in-game, but the bodies were found.
4.- Eva and Amanda are future LIs. The unpatched version is prepared to have a foursome Erika/Daphne/Eva without Patreon complaining. I'm not saying it will happen. Only that it can happen.
5.- I won't spoil it. Their identity is 50% of the clones' arc.

2.- In both versions the age difference between clones and originals is around the same with the originals being around 3 months older (in the patched one Erika and Daphne are 4 months older than Eva because they were a bit premature).
MC as a responsible man, I am concerned about him raising many children. So I chose to impregnate some of the girls. Being able to choose whether to go the pregnancy route is great.

Thank you very much for your answers.
1. I imagined that their biological parents were insiders of their organization, it seems like too much thinking, haha.
2. If Eva and Amanda are the originals, why are they in the organization and have access to the inside story? Is this part of the research ? (yes or no, no need to elaborate.)
3. There should be an inside story about their deaths, right? Not a mere accident.
4. It would be a good thing if the foursome happened,and even better if they temporarily went back to redhair at that moment, like identical triplets but with three different personalities.

They were surrogates at the same time.And Erika and Daphne are 4 months older? Does that mean the originals were artificially inseminated?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
They were surrogates at the same time.And Erika and Daphne are 4 months older? Does that mean the originals were artificially inseminated?
You mis-read that. In the patched version, the twins are 4-months older and were born prematurely. In the un-patched version (the version you're playing) Eva (who is the original in this version) is older by 3 months, which means samples and culturing for all the clones happened 9 months after conception and took 3 months to "gestate" (I guess?).

Although that doesn't mean the twins weren't a product of artificial insemination, but there's no clear indication of that.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
No - you misunderstand: isn't that the one where there is a rather buxom (and not all that attractive) character that you literally do milking play with in a barn? Or is it just some sort of really obtuse inside joke?
sounds like Inn Another World possibly.

I absolutely disagree with the last review...a lot of bad faith and a simplistic interpretation of the characters that takes all the complexity out of the situation. I'm sure it's someone who didn't even read the mc's sentences and just wanted to go fast. Everyone does and says what they want, but not everything is justified.

Those who played the game for free should stop complaining and try to do better. That's what I hate about sites like f95....ingratitude. ( ungratefully ).
sorry but I wanted to express myself above.
Free or not has should not dictate whether a review should be positive or not. This is a piracy website so by that logic we should have basically all threads caped at 4-5 star as you have to pay to "dislike something" Then comes "if you dislike it why are you paying for it", or the entitled "I payed so it is my right to be an ass".

Biased reviews do nobody any good be it positive or negative, and if all we say is positive whether deserved or not how can the truly good games stand out from the bad or mediocre.

As for the last review besides the fact that it is so long winded that if there were any valid points they are drowned in the huge wall of text. "the game in its current state is nothing to write home about." he sure did write a lot for such an ending statement.

It is not that he sees flaws in the game, but more so that he wants a game that My Dorm is not.

The biggest issue for me with almost any review system is personal preference, and personal Bias. Someone that hates platformers saying mario is bad because it is a platformer adds no value to anything. Then people that come late into the development of a game with " if you change the very core of your game it will be good" add nothing. Just saying it wasn't your stile would have been more meaningful.

The biggest issue is from reading it for me is somehow in some stretch of their imagination the dev will really remake the entire game to their ideal" the developer has some potential if they can curtail a lot of these beginner mistakes. "

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
No - you misunderstand: isn't that the one where there is a rather buxom (and not all that attractive) character that you literally do milking play with in a barn? Or is it just some sort of really obtuse inside joke?
Are you possibly thinking of The Roommate? it's a somewhat major aspect of Summertime Saga, of course, but I don't think you'd confuse that hand drawn game for this.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Are you possibly thinking of The Roommate? it's a somewhat major aspect of Summertime Saga, of course, but I don't think you'd confuse that hand drawn game for this.
Dunno - maybe. I'm watching both of those VN's threads as possible future downloads, but too many other things are ahead of them right now so I don't know much beyond what is on the OP and a little bit from what I've read when I pay attention. If I haven't downloaded something yet, I don't read too much of the thread in an attempt to avoid too many spoilers. Some things just jump out, though. :oops::LOL:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Dunno - maybe. I'm watching both of those VN's threads as possible future downloads, but too many other things are ahead of them right now so I don't know much beyond what is on the OP and a little bit from what I've read when I pay attention. If I haven't downloaded something yet, I don't read too much of the thread in an attempt to avoid too many spoilers. Some things just jump out, though. :oops::LOL:
I've started watching a thread when I download the game. That often means I end up seeing a lot of discussion before I get around to actually playing the game. Sometimes the discussion moves the game up in priority.

There was one case where the discussion soured me on a game. It was a vampire story and there were a lot of discussion on the rules of Vampire: the Masquerade as if it were a sacred text behind the story*. It made me lose interest in the game itself. I haven't picked up another pure vampire story since. On the other hand, I find it refreshing that there are so many interpretations of succubi here.

*I guess it could have been worse, the story could have been inspired by.....TWILIGHT!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Maybe Endowed?

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I've started watching a thread when I download the game. That often means I end up seeing a lot of discussion before I get around to actually playing the game. Sometimes the discussion moves the game up in priority.

There was one case where the discussion soured me on a game. It was a vampire story and there were a lot of discussion on the rules of Vampire: the Masquerade as if it were a sacred text behind the story*. It made me lose interest in the game itself. I haven't picked up another pure vampire story since. On the other hand, I find it refreshing that there are so many interpretations of succubi here.

*I guess it could have been worse, the story could have been inspired by.....TWILIGHT!
I play then watch the threads I want to continue.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
For me the thread is, almost as important as the "VN / game" itself, If the thread gets, screwed either by a crowd of Pitchfork folks, or just everyone complaining about what the Dev has for a story I just walkaway, from both.
I need a comunity to ask questions or to learn of alternate paths or outcomes.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My Dorm on Vacation (IX) - Eva and Amanda
We’ve been seeing a couple of girls in a lot of places during the last few days.
Either they are the most Bavarian girls, or they are tourists who have looked up in the wrong guidebook how to go unnoticed and how to blend in with the people in Bavaria.
The MC can't get it out of his head every time he sees them that they remind him of someone.
Daphne says the one in the dress looks like her German clone. If she only knew.
Emma tells me that the blonde one is gorgeous but has bad taste when it comes to choosing clothes.
9-Amanda & Eva 1920.png

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Maybe Endowed?
I ended up drifting away from that one in favor of some others. I didn't know that the "hucow" fetish had taken hold there.

I know one friend I originally met on chaturbate who has hucow fantasies.
I play then watch the threads I want to continue.
I sometimes do that, but with my ADD, if I download and play first, I'll begin to wonder why I'm not getting notification of new messages in some threads.
For me the thread is, almost as important as the "VN / game" itself, If the thread gets, screwed either by a crowd of Pitchfork folks, or just everyone complaining about what the Dev has for a story I just walkaway, from both.
I need a comunity to ask questions or to learn of alternate paths or outcomes.
That's definitely how it is for me. It was agony when I was away from the forums for three days as a punishment.

There were some mediocre (to me) games that I stayed with because of the community). There were some I stayed connected to because the new dev was trying so hard. As far as I can tell, the ones I'm thinking of eventually realized how hard this is and walked away.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
My Dorm on Vacation (IX) - Eva and Amanda
We’ve been seeing a couple of girls in a lot of places during the last few days.
Either they are the most Bavarian girls, or they are tourists who have looked up in the wrong guidebook how to go unnoticed and how to blend in with the people in Bavaria.
The MC can't get it out of his head every time he sees them that they remind him of someone.
Daphne says the one in the dress looks like her German clone. If she only knew.
Emma tells me that the blonde one is gorgeous but has bad taste when it comes to choosing clothes.
View attachment 2777034
Almost deja vu!
Someone was talking about anti-NTR people smelling it in games. It made me think of the Child Catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Now it looks like you got lost and instead of Bavaria, you're in Vulgaria seeing Caractacus Potts and Truly Scrumptious cosplay!

EDIT: a bit of trivia (I hate the phrase "fun fact"), we see a lot of suggestive names for Bond Girls in the movies, but in reality, there were only a few (Like Holly Goodhead) in Ian Fleming's original book. Not so for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Lots of symbolic names there.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes