Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I was not expecting it to end where it ended...

Guess I didn't look enough at the dates on the Dev Log, and I deliberately avoiding reading posts that were about VN events.

Now to go back and do a couple of extra paths just to see if I missed anything fun. Then maybe the alternate reality... :unsure:

My backlog is growing too fast. :ROFLMAO:
I hope you enjoyed the ride. More to come :D

MC as a responsible man, I am concerned about him raising many children. So I chose to impregnate some of the girls. Being able to choose whether to go the pregnancy route is great.

Thank you very much for your answers.
1. I imagined that their biological parents were insiders of their organization, it seems like too much thinking, haha.
2. If Eva and Amanda are the originals, why are they in the organization and have access to the inside story? Is this part of the research ? (yes or no, no need to elaborate.)
3. There should be an inside story about their deaths, right? Not a mere accident.
4. It would be a good thing if the foursome happened,and even better if they temporarily went back to redhair at that moment, like identical triplets but with three different personalities.

They were surrogates at the same time.And Erika and Daphne are 4 months older? Does that mean the originals were artificially inseminated?
1.- That would mean more characters irrelevant to the (current) story and only having presence in the background story. Perhaps even confusing more players with the differences between patched/unpatched versions.
2.- Spoiler
3.- Spoiler
4.- If I change back Erika to redhead my wife will file for divorce
The age difference will be explained in game, but as Elhemeer says below, in your version Eva is 3 months older than Erika/Daphne and Amanda is 3 months older than Emma.

You mis-read that. In the patched version, the twins are 4-months older and were born prematurely. In the un-patched version (the version you're playing) Eva (who is the original in this version) is older by 3 months, which means samples and culturing for all the clones happened 9 months after conception and took 3 months to "gestate" (I guess?).

Although that doesn't mean the twins weren't a product of artificial insemination, but there's no clear indication of that.
You are partly right and partly wrong. It will be developed in 0.12-0.13

Glad I'm into incest, because the way people talk about the unpatched version make it sound incredibly confusing
It's not confusing, just a different background story :D

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Almost deja vu!
Someone was talking about anti-NTR people smelling it in games. It made me think of the Child Catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

Now it looks like you got lost and instead of Bavaria, you're in Vulgaria seeing Caractacus Potts and Truly Scrumptious cosplay!
I made that render while in Barcelona, and the fun part of it is that, although no one dresses here as Amanda does (I've only seen that outfit, with shorter pants, in waiters and in a big wedding), it's not uncommon to see girls and ladies of all ages dressed like Eva in the street, even in non-touristic places.

Jul 8, 2020
I hope you enjoyed the ride. More to come :D

1.- That would mean more characters irrelevant to the (current) story and only having presence in the background story. Perhaps even confusing more players with the differences between patched/unpatched versions.
2.- Spoiler
3.- Spoiler
4.- If I change back Erika to redhead my wife will file for divorce
The age difference will be explained in game, but as Elhemeer says below, in your version Eva is 3 months older than Erika/Daphne and Amanda is 3 months older than Emma.

You are partly right and partly wrong. It will be developed in 0.12-0.13

It's not confusing, just a different background story :D
Yeah:love: Looking forward to your update

1-3.I see.(Peace.)
4.Wow!!!! (Not Peace.:LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Almost deja vu!
Someone was talking about anti-NTR people smelling it in games. It made me think of the Child Catcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.
When you say anti-NTR it kind of reminds me of manga recapped channel on youtube recapping a story about a guy reincarnated in NTR manga as a scumbag to which he decide not to do the NTR thing due to hating NTR content.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I ended up drifting away from that one in favor of some others. I didn't know that the "hucow" fetish had taken hold there.

I know one friend I originally met on chaturbate who has hucow fantasies.
I may be wrong it's been a minute.

I don't have a hucow fetish, it's kinda weird imo... But I do love big boobs and lactation. So if a and b are accessible only with c... Well I'll do what I must.

• Haha

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Almost deja vu!

Now it looks like you got lost and instead of Bavaria, you're in Vulgaria seeing Caractacus Potts and Truly Scrumptious cosplay!

EDIT: a bit of trivia (I hate the phrase "fun fact"), we see a lot of suggestive names for Bond Girls in the movies, but in reality, there were only a few (Like Holly Goodhead) in Ian Fleming's original book. Not so for Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Lots of symbolic names there.
chittychittybangbang.gif

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I may be wrong it's been a minute.

I don't have a hucow fetish, it's kinda weird imo... But I do love big boobs and lactation. So if a and b are accessible only with c... Well I'll do what I must.
Yeah, hucow is like a level above the lactation kink. Perhaps hucow is lactation + uber submissive. EDIT: Lactation + submissive (pet play) I'd forgotten to mention the pet play aspect.

For me, lactation is bonding, nurturing. She is giving of herself.

Hucow seems more about being used.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yeah, hucow is like a level above the lactation kink. Perhaps hucow is lactation + uber submissive.

Hucow is often though not always a mix of petplay with lactation play.

So it's often shown in a very submissive light, but it doesn't have to be

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yeah, hucow is like a level above the lactation kink. Perhaps hucow is lactation + uber submissive. EDIT: Lactation + submissive (pet play) I'd forgotten to mention the pet play aspect.

Hucow is often though not always a mix of petplay with lactation play.

So it's often shown in a very submissive light, but it doesn't have to be
You guys keep using that word ... I don't think much but this is what I think it means:
cow.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You guys keep using that word ... I don't think much but this is what I think it means:
View attachment 2779352
I like this one :devilish:
Ashley's "Cosplay" is my favourite.

These are all very mooooving depictions.
WastefulImpartialBorer-size_restricted-419250431.gif
FozzyEars.gif

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes