Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Does the content interact with children? The distress and embarrassment of a novice dad, haha.
Look at that guy,he's only twenty-five, but he has three babies at the same time.(Why only three, because presumably Martha, Nora, and Samantha will have new babies, and the others are still young, and I hope they continue to enjoy their youth, and raising children is not easy. This is my choice.)
The thing is, once the younger LI's get pregnant, the commune/village support structure will probably be well established. All these kids are likely to be raised communally, with the kids playing with each other and all the mothers (and meemaws/great aunts) pitching in.

The presence of children will be one of my challenges in a future polyamorous project. Because many real life polyamorous people have kids, I plan on some of my characters having kids. They would appear in no-sexual scenes, obviously, but poly is often about families, so...

My only concern is that I've heard the presence of children in an adult VN could be an automatic no from Steam. I'll have to cross that bridge when I come to it.
Most games only shows jut the bump. Glad to see something more.
One secondary sign of pregnancy that I rarely see in AVNs are the usual darkening of the areolae and nipples. I'd love to see more developers add that bit of reality.
1689733005330.png

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
You're gonna play the game without dating anyone? Why?
to feel like the one who complained that, if he wants to date no one he can't do it? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: that was one funny post series, he got proved wrong. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: is somewhere between 100 and 150 great move from the dev.

Reactions: Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
These questions for the Dev...

Let me shut myself up, pick up my Air Guitar and:

Still Loving You
Song by Scorpions

Time, it needs time
To win back your love again
I will be there
I will be there

Love, only love
Can bring back your love someday
I will be there
I will be there

Fight, babe, I'll fight
To win back your love again
I will be there
I will be there

Love, only love
Can bring down the wall someday
I will be there
I will be there

If we'd go again
All the way from the start
I would try to change
Things that killed our love

Your pride has built a wall
So strong that I can't get through
Is there really no chance
To start once again?
I'm loving you

And try, baby, try
To trust in my love again
I will be there
I will be there

Love, our love
Shouldn't be thrown away
I will be there
I will be there

If we'd go again
I would try to change

Your pride has built a wall
So strong that I can't get through
Is there really no chance
To start once again?

If we'd go again
I would try to change

Yes, I've hurt your pride
And I know what you've been through
You should give me a chance
This can't be the end

I'm still loving you
I'm still loving you
I'm still loving you, I need your love
I'm still loving you

Still loving you, baby
I'm still loving you
I need your love
I'm still loving you
I need your love
I need your love
I need your love
Still loving you

Jul 8, 2020
My Dorm on vacation (X) - Simone and Maddie
There are many lakes in Bavaria, especially in the south. Today we visited one.
Maddie and Simone pulled some bikinis out of their backpacks and went for a swim. They obviously posed for a photo beforehand and told me to send it to you. Debbie was in too much of a hurry to get in the water and that's why she's not with them.
All the girls send you their regards and say that it will not be long before you will see them again.

View attachment 2781656
Maddie is my thing. :love:

• Red Heart
Jul 8, 2020
The thing is, once the younger LI's get pregnant, the commune/village support structure will probably be well established. All these kids are likely to be raised communally, with the kids playing with each other and all the mothers (and meemaws/great aunts) pitching in.

The presence of children will be one of my challenges in a future polyamorous project. Because many real life polyamorous people have kids, I plan on some of my characters having kids. They would appear in no-sexual scenes, obviously, but poly is often about families, so...

My only concern is that I've heard the presence of children in an adult VN could be an automatic no from Steam. I'll have to cross that bridge when I come to it.
Co-parenting seems very heartwarming.
I don't want children in sex scenes, but parent-child interaction scenes.
The family atmosphere created by the dev is really good, so the parent-child interaction may be reflected.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022

One secondary sign of pregnancy that I rarely see in AVNs are the usual darkening of the areolae and nipples. I'd love to see more developers add that bit of reality.
Yes, the kids will be raised more or less communally, but it will be an epilogue thing, so it won't be dealt with in depth.
One of the reasons to not deal with the kids is precisely Steam. With their rules, I even should remove the image, during Simone's date, when she remembers how the girls ran and play in that park when they were kids.
Changing the areola's color would mean messing with model textures, that's beyond my skills.

i like the game but i have one question for the dev the mc have sex relationship whith all woman in the game including the grandma
Every named woman (except Olga and some characters not yet introduced) is a LI, so we will have the option to romance and have sex with them. Including Grandma.

Are there 4 LIs now?Aunt Betty?She's not my thing. The one who didn't show up I probably know who she is, someone's mother.;)
Yes, Aunt Betty is the fourth. A mother? Yes. Whose mother? Spoiler
The family atmosphere created by the dev is really good, so the parent-child interaction may be reflected.
It will be reflected during the epilogue. The epilogue I wrote a few months ago, to guide me toward the desired endings, includes quite a few references to what childhood and adolescence have been like for the children.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I just imagine what it would be like to have all those children in the pool together... the laughter and screams... The diaper change contests (yes even the smelly ones), the hide and seek games on rainy days, the story telling at sleep time...

Dude, I'm a father of four, because wifey needed to stop... otherwise I would still be going... being a father is my life work, was I good one? I dunno. But I wouldn't miss it for anything.

Peace ;)

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yes, the kids will be raised more or less communally, but it will be an epilogue thing, so it won't be dealt with in depth.
One of the reasons to not deal with the kids is precisely Steam. With their rules, I even should remove the image, during Simone's date, when she remembers how the girls ran and play in that park when they were kids.
Changing the areola's color would mean messing with model textures, that's beyond my skills.
Yeah, it's unfortunately Steam can't imagine that children in an adult novel can not be involved in adult stuff. You'll probably have to remove the image from the description. I'll unfortunately have to remove children or make them all of sufficient age. Well, in my case, it is still a few years in the future.

I haven't checked it out, but the DAZ Studios Olivia 9 asset was made with pregnancy in mind. I wonder....
Every named woman (except Olga and some characters not yet introduced) is a LI, so we will have the option to romance and have sex with them. Including Grandma.

Yes, Aunt Betty is the fourth. A mother? Yes. Whose mother? Spoiler
That's EVIL!
It will be reflected during the epilogue. The epilogue I wrote a few months ago, to guide me toward the desired endings, includes quite a few references to what childhood and adolescence have been like for the children.
It's so nice to hear that you have the endgame/epilogue already planned. So many developers start with a concept and then seem to stumble through the chapters without knowing where things are supposed to go.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
That's just Photoshop work, either pre or post...

The nipples get darker, lips get darker (up and down), also lips and nipples become engorged (and overly sensitive).

At the end of the pregnancy, all that the women want is for it to end, consider reflecting that. One small detail, one half chalice of Port Wine can induce births, the amount of alcohol isn't enough to harm either of them and the fetuses are already developed anyway. Just an option for a plot point. There may be others from around the world that you could explore if your audience can contribute... :)

Peace :)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Jul 8, 2020
I just imagine what it would be like to have all those children in the pool together... the laughter and screams... The diaper change contests (yes even the smelly ones), the hide and seek games on rainy days, the story telling at sleep time...

Dude, I'm a father of four, because wifey needed to stop... otherwise I would still be going... being a father is my life work, was I good one? I dunno. But I wouldn't miss it for anything.

Peace ;)
Wonderful dad.(y)

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
That's just Photoshop work, either pre or post...

The nipples get darker, lips get darker (up and down), also lips and nipples become engorged (and overly sensitive).

At the end of the pregnancy, all that the women want is for it to end, consider reflecting that. One small detail, one half chalice of Port Wine can induce births, the amount of alcohol isn't enough to harm either of them and the fetuses are already developed anyway. Just an option for a plot point. There may be others from around the world that you could explore if your audience can contribute... :)

Peace :)
As someone with a 38 week pregnant wife i can confirm she just wants to give birth. She has hated the pregnancy and once we hit viability she has wanted to go into labor and be done being pregnant.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Realism is all well and good, but lets not go overboard on it. Especially in regards pergnancy.

Some changes to the womens bodies? Fine, no problem. The various women having different experiences regarding their enjoyment or not of being pregnant? Sure.

But I don't think this needs to be What To Expect When You're Expecting: The Game

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Seems nice to have epilogue already written as a guide for you, when the game has reach the ending phase which ending are you going to make first? or are you planning to create the ending for all heroine all at once?

Also who is canonically MC LI? kind of curious when Love & Sex dev answer the question

Off topic to continue my previous comment, i found the name of the manga and it is called I Was Reincarnated As The Scumbag From a Netorare Manga, But The Heroine is Coming On To Me, seems like monthly release and has 4 chapter.

the plot is self explanatory

and i found really interesting Korean novel while searching for the same said manga it is called The Main Heroines are Trying to Kill Me, no comic version or rather manhwa yet and the translated version already reach 1/4 of the total chapters.

the premise of the plot:
To save the hopeless Dark Fantasy World, I held back my tears and destroyed the world, then killed the Demon King and returned.

Now, I’m trying to save the world using the “System” I gained as a “Regressor’s Privilege”… But the Main Heroines have also awakened their own memories of the previous timeline.

God damn it.

The story is too good for me to spoil so you guys go ahead and read it if you want.

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes