Sep 3, 2020
There will be LIs who won't be too happy to get knocked up. Fast thinking
I hope it's none of my waifus I get pregnancy is not rainbows and sunshine all the time

but I don't want her to regret having my kid

or being miserable and grouchy all the time that would be depressing

but to be fair if you give her enough love and affection she won't be upset

and I am planning to fuck her brains out for 9 months straight soooo

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There will be LIs who won't be too happy to get knocked up. Fast thinking (I don't have the files in my vacation), I can think of two/three girls whose careers can be in danger of derailing by a pregnancy. And it will show after the first minutes/days of happiness.
I might have to replay to refresh what all the girls are doing or planning. The only girl I can see getting derailed by pregnancy is our competitive swimmer. Maybe the model too, but pregnancy doesn't have to derail that. All that said, we don't really know most of the girls plans for the future

Reactions: Trope95

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
TigerWolfe ; sorry to hear that mate, things affect us double when it is whit our children, In my case a light lumbar scolosis to the right remained, I have to make special Back exercises,(they become a rutine troughout the years)
to live whitout any troubles or pain.
I was lucky that it got diagnosed early in my prepuberty and happend to be in Germany at that time, so I was signed up to a "fisio summer camp" from my therapists, (the back therapy i refered) It was a great expierece, and there were may kids with the same issue or similar and we all learned how to cope with it.
The medical advancements are huge, were they in my peer group they likely wouldn't be walking, my parents' they may not have survived birth. Their spinal 'defect' was open and the cord was visible to the naked eye, had it not been detected in utero and a c-section planned who knows how normal birth would have gone. Post immediate neuro and plastic surgery at birth to enclose everything there was a finger sized lump on their tiny baby back. Now at 8, yesterday, it's just a gnarly mostly flat scar that's less and less prominent as they get bigger.

I could never do medicine, but those people are amazing.

Jul 8, 2020
There are two mothers who fit that description. Scarlett's and Eileen's.

I played with an advantage here. My Dorm's story is loosely based on a short sci-fi (non-adult) story I wrote years ago, so when I adapted it to an AVN and added a lot of characters, I thought about how those characters would fit and how they will end. I had a lot of small files with endings for every girl, and one day I decided to write them down in an epilogue format. It's not written in stone, so it's prone to changes if a good idea arises, but I think it closes the story in a good way.
I have no memory of Scarlett's mother, has she been mentioned in previous episodes?

I see.It is better to re-create from the text of the novel. (y)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I might have to replay to refresh what all the girls are doing or planning. The only girl I can see getting derailed by pregnancy is our competitive swimmer. Maybe the model too, but pregnancy doesn't have to derail that. All that said, we don't really know most of the girls plans for the future
Women who have talked about plans that can be derailed by a pregnancy or kids:
Erika: Travel books/magazines journalist
Emma: Photographer for Erika's travel articles
Debbie: Competitive swimmer
Kim: Model or model agency owner/manager

I have no memory of Scarlett's mother, has she been mentioned in previous episodes?

I see.It is better to re-create from the text of the novel. (y)
Scarlett's mother is the one who is dating the guy who is harassing Scarlett.

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Hey Trop, you can still travel with a pregnant belly or with your kids as long as they aren't newborns :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Now I feel a little guilty, don't want to ruin their dreams :(

You say "can", but do you mean 'can' or is it actually 'will', like is there a way to get them pregnant and not having us ruining their lives and hating us and their children forever

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Realism is all well and good, but lets not go overboard on it. Especially in regards pergnancy.

Some changes to the womens bodies? Fine, no problem. The various women having different experiences regarding their enjoyment or not of being pregnant? Sure.

But I don't think this needs to be What To Expect When You're Expecting: The Game
Lebowski-Opinion-Meme.jpg

Couldn't resist.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hey Trop, you can still travel with a pregnant belly or with your kids as long as they aren't newborns :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I know. I'm traveling with the equivalent of a 5-month pregnant belly. Every day in my life :D
Due to Bavarian food and beer, I think I¡ve added one extra month.

Now I feel a little guilty, don't want to ruin their dreams :(

You say "can", but do you mean 'can' or is it actually 'will', like is there a way to get them pregnant and not having us ruining their lives and hating us and their children forever
I meant "can". It's (or tries to be) a wholesome game. Erika and Emma are still years away from ending their degrees, so this first pregnancy won't affect their dreams. The second one? Epilogue material.

Kim can make pregnant photo sessions. Not as glamorous as cat walking but enough to keep her in the market.

Debbie can be the most affected by a pregnancy. Training with the belly can be hard. But there are Olympics every 4 years, right?

Oh, I got Scarlett mixed up with Eileen.
Eileen's father is the one who is a drunkard and can become violent.

Swimmers and models are more affected. But if there is a collective parenting mechanism, it can be regarded as a temporary impact.However, it is best if LIs agree to the pregnancy. :LOL:
Yes, Kim and Debbie can be the most affected. The collective parenting (grandparenting and great-grandparenting) will be there, with a Great-Meemaw having a lot of work. But she asked for it, right?
Having the pregnancy talk before sex can be hard. Right now, only Simone has had it, and it wasn't "I want kids now" but "I want kids in the future". Martha has had it after sex, and Norah after "discovering" she's pregnant. As more girls get pregnant, the conversations will be more natural as in "Hey, I impregnated 12 girls in our first sex together. You are at risk of being the 13th. Do you want kids?" ;)

Jul 8, 2020
Yes, Kim and Debbie can be the most affected. The collective parenting (grandparenting and great-grandparenting) will be there, with a Great-Meemaw having a lot of work. But she asked for it, right?
Having the pregnancy talk before sex can be hard. Right now, only Simone has had it, and it wasn't "I want kids now" but "I want kids in the future". Martha has had it after sex, and Norah after "discovering" she's pregnant. As more girls get pregnant, the conversations will be more natural as in "Hey, I impregnated 12 girls in our first sex together. You are at risk of being the 13th. Do you want kids?" ;)
I want to protect the girls more. The reason for unplanned pregnancies of 40+ mature women is mainly due to carelessness. Samantha thought it was difficult to conceive; Nora is passionate and doesn't care about the safety period; Martha was told by Betty about Meemaw’s condition and forgot to buy the after-event pills.MILFs are all accepting creampies,they are confident in their handling of contraception. ;)

Young girls' pregnancy talk can have different manifestations.
1. showing concern after being ejaculated;
2. girls are found using long-acting contraceptives;
3. actively requesting to use condoms;
4. requesting ejaculation outside the body during sex;
5. private conversation showing that she doesn't want to get pregnant , etc.

In the beginning, the default is most girls wanted contraception,but girls can also slowly change their attitudes, such as because some women with good relationships are already pregnant ( conformity); discovering the cuteness of children (sentimental); being encouraged by Meemaw (passive); competing for favor (jealous), etc.

I found that the recent update added a point system, which is helpful for various situational decisions.
Is it possible to add points to the interactions with the girls who appear early?
(including Emma,Erika, Daphne,Alexia,Eileen,Scarlett,Simone and Maddie.)

I don't think it's a good man's job to give a woman an unwanted pregnancy without her consent.The early characters seem to passively accept what the MC does, which is not very real either.
Everyone has a point value so that the ending branch will be much easier to do in the future. (The ending with a very tense relationship with someone.Like Emma, can you imagine a brother and sister who are like enemies if your choices
made her unhappy ?:devilish:)

Thanks to the dev for developing this lovely game.These immature ideas are for reference only.:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
ugh! you just had to put eric in there?!? does he die a horrible death and everyone rejoices???

• Haha

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why is the incest patch suddenly marked as unofficial?

Everyone here a while knows it's offical, but think of the poor newcomers

• Thinking Face

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My Dorm on vacation (XI) - Martha, Norah, and Samantha
Last awakening in Germany. Today we are returning home. My wife and I will fly to Barcelona along with Saira. The rest of the girls and the MC will go to Newport via New York.
When the MC got out of the shower, breakfast was already in his room. I don't mean the three naked cuties on his bed, you perverts, but the tray at the foot of the bed.
The breakfast cooled down while the temperature of the whole room rose. When we picked up the MC in his room he looked exhausted, as if he hadn't had a good night's rest.
He had an idiotic grin on his face all the way to the airport after his first foursome.
Norah, Samantha, and Martha had happy smiles on their faces.
It's a shame that the memories the MC and the girls have created during this trip are going to be erased by an evil developer as soon as they land in Newport and Barcelona, but it will give them a chance to create new memories.
It has been a lot of fun telling you about this fictional trip.
11-Martha Norah & Sam 1920.png

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I want to protect the girls more. The reason for unplanned pregnancies of 40+ mature women is mainly due to carelessness. Samantha thought it was difficult to conceive; Nora is passionate and doesn't care about the safety period; Martha was told by Betty about Meemaw’s condition and forgot to buy the after-event pills.MILFs are all accepting creampies,they are confident in their handling of contraception. ;)

Young girls' pregnancy talk can have different manifestations.
1. showing concern after being ejaculated;
2. girls are found using long-acting contraceptives;
3. actively requesting to use condoms;
4. requesting ejaculation outside the body during sex;
5. private conversation showing that she doesn't want to get pregnant , etc.

In the beginning, the default is most girls wanted contraception,but girls can also slowly change their attitudes, such as because some women with good relationships are already pregnant ( conformity); discovering the cuteness of children (sentimental); being encouraged by Meemaw (passive); competing for favor (jealous), etc.

I found that the recent update added a point system, which is helpful for various situational decisions.
Is it possible to add points to the interactions with the girls who appear early?
(including Emma,Erika, Daphne,Alexia,Eileen,Scarlett,Simone and Maddie.)

I don't think it's a good man's job to give a woman an unwanted pregnancy without her consent.The early characters seem to passively accept what the MC does, which is not very real either.
Everyone has a point value so that the ending branch will be much easier to do in the future. (The ending with a very tense relationship with someone.Like Emma, can you imagine a brother and sister who are like enemies if your choices
made her unhappy ?:devilish:)

Thanks to the dev for developing this lovely game.These immature ideas are for reference only.:)
The girls will react differently to the pregnancies. Right now we only have seen Norah's reaction, Erika's reaction to Norah's pregnancy, and Martha's reaction the morning after. Every girl will have her moment about it. It can be before, during, or after sex, or when they discover they are waiting for a kid.

ugh! you just had to put eric in there?!? does he die a horrible death and everyone rejoices???
Blame xapican !!!!
Why is the incest patch suddenly marked as unofficial?

Everyone here a while knows it's offical, but think of the poor newcomers
Fixed!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
My Dorm on vacation (XI) - Martha, Norah, and Samantha
Last awakening in Germany. Today we are returning home. My wife and I will fly to Barcelona along with Saira. The rest of the girls and the MC will go to Newport via New York.
When the MC got out of the shower, breakfast was already in his room. I don't mean the three naked cuties on his bed, you perverts, but the tray at the foot of the bed.
The breakfast cooled down while the temperature of the whole room rose. When we picked up the MC in his room he looked exhausted, as if he hadn't had a good night's rest.
He had an idiotic grin on his face all the way to the airport after his first foursome.
Norah, Samantha, and Martha had happy smiles on their faces.
It's a shame that the memories the MC and the girls have created during this trip are going to be erased by an evil developer as soon as they land in Newport and Barcelona, but it will give them a chance to create new memories.
It has been a lot of fun telling you about this fictional trip.
View attachment 2786737
This pic gives hope of a future "All MILF Monday". We only went 2 for 3 the first time. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and kcaldw
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes