Amon617

May 23, 2022
Normally, I play this game as soon as an update arrives, but this time it took some time because of my vacation. Awesome as always. But I gotta say, when I saw Eric, all the flashbacks and trauma hit me like this… ptsd-chihuahua.jpg

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
TropecitaGames i am glad to see you had a good vacation!

Just wanted to give you gents an update i will be posting less than i usually do as my wife gave birth yesterday.

In the words of Bill and Ted be kind to each other and party on dudes. Love you guys
Aww! Congratulations!

And in the words of Bill and Ted: "Das Leben ist bunt und Granatenstark. Volle Kanne Hoschi!" ;)

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Just wanted to give you gents an update i will be posting less than i usually do as my wife gave birth yesterday.

In the words of Bill and Ted be kind to each other and party on dudes. Love you guys
Congrats !!!! That is wonderfull, Welcome to the club of the, drooling proud dads ! Give your wife my congrats as well !
here the traditional "Habana" (to share with your wife)

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018

Do you feel the Dad Jokes starting to flowing through you yet?:LOL:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not this year. :confused:
They suspended it for a year to redefine the format.
Aww, that's a shame. Would have liked to hear your impression.
I'm back from my trip, but I'm still on vacation at my job. The last update was published on June 20th, so the new update has been in development for 10 days. I'll return to it on July 31st, since this week I have a lot of things to do before returning to my job, some of them game related (changing my computer infrastructure, trying to learn some PhotoShop, etc.) and some of them personal things.
Since July doesn't exist in the development cycle, you can expect the next update to be published mid August on Patreon/Subscribestar, about 30 days since the last update (not counting July)
Enjoy the "unpacking" time!

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Normally, I play this game as soon as an update arrives, but this time it took some time because of my vacation. Awesome as always. But I gotta say, when I saw Eric, all the flashbacks and trauma hit me like this… View attachment 2796763
I haven't played BB. The idea for Eric's appearance came from xapican during a conversation about the most hated NPC in AVN history. I thought it would be a good cameo. He will show up again, but in a different role from his character in BB.

Congratulations! I hope your wife and the little one are doing fine. Send them our love!

Congratulations TropecitaGames, and best wishes and health to your family and little one!
View attachment 2797015
Thanks, but the kid is not mine, it's snakeplisskin's... wait, that sounded wrong.
The kid and the wife are snakeplisskin's
Better :D

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Welcome to the Daddies Club.

We'll wait for you until they go to College. Until you turn their room into you and your wife sex room. Remember to put a mini fridge there, you'll thank me later. (Mine went to College in town, never left, don't want to leave, ah well...)

Congrats to you and to a very happy Mrs. Snakeplisskin that is now free from that burden that you told us she was having a lot of trouble to bear with. Now it's your turn mate, give her a few nights rest. Happy diaper changes. :) (My personal record was: at 4 A.M. one kid completely pooped, had to give him a bath, change diaper, dress him up and give him a bottle that I had to make with him half asleep in my arms. Total time 12 minutes, the kid never completely awoke, not even in the bath).

Norah and Erika and the other pregnant girls will be reaching out soon to learn from you.

Peace :D

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Welcome to the Daddies Club.

We'll wait for you until they go to College. Until you turn their room into you and your wife sex room. Remember to put a mini fridge there, you'll thank me later. (Mine went to College in town, never left, don't want to leave, ah well...)

Congrats to you and to a very happy Mrs. Snakeplisskin that is now free from that burden that you told us she was having a lot of trouble to bear with. Now it's your turn mate, give her a few nights rest. Happy diaper changes. :) (My personal record was: at 4 A.M. one kid completely pooped, had to give him a bath, change diaper, dress him up and give him a bottle that I had to make with him half asleep in my arms. Total time 12 minutes, the kid never completely awoke, not even in the bath).

Norah and Erika and the other pregnant girls will be reaching out soon to learn from you.

Peace :D
Our little one decided to go the first 12 hours and pooped 4 times. So i have already had 6 diaper changes, my wife did one(which was only pee).

I have only slept 2 or so hours so far, stayed awake as much as poosible so my wife could sleep. Thankfully we switched to formula so i habe done all the feedings the last 16 hours.

We have to stay overnight for a seond night little guy was a little high on his last blood check. Thankfully my wife is feeling a lot more human now so she is taking a turn now so i can try and sleep.

Gladly send any of our lovely ladies to me for advice got a lot of wisdom already to share.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Our little one decided to go the first 12 hours and pooped 4 times. So i have already had 6 diaper changes, my wife did one(which was only pee).

I have only slept 2 or so hours so far, stayed awake as much as poosible so my wife could sleep. Thankfully we switched to formula so i habe done all the feedings the last 16 hours.

We have to stay overnight for a seond night little guy was a little high on his last blood check. Thankfully my wife is feeling a lot more human now so she is taking a turn now so i can try and sleep.

Gladly send any of our lovely ladies to me for advice got a lot of wisdom already to share.
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican and Trope95

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022

Enjoy as much as possible and make a LOT of memories. And no, taking pictures of everything isn't excessive. Do it or regret it.

Have fun, I did (still do).

Peace :)

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Left this alone to get some nice run of updates to enjoy.
Enjoy I am.
Just met the first 4 Dorm girls, wasn't expecting Kim. I have always marveled at the folks who experiance Vitiligo. Its such a unique thing and I am always amazed by them. Both from an understanding of how it happens and how much strength it must be to experiance it. Honestly, they always look so amazing.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Enjoy I am.
Just met the first 4 Dorm girls, wasn't expecting Kim. I have always marveled at the folks who experiance Vitiligo. Its such a unique thing and I am always amazed by them. Both from an understanding of how it happens and how much strength it must be to experiance it. Honestly, they always look so amazing.
Yes focus on Kim while i keep Lisa for myself:sneaky:

Such a lovely game and i always recommend it glad you are enjoying yourself.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Enjoy I am.
I'm glad you are enjoying it.
There are different kinds of people with vitiligo. Most of them go through a phase in which they try to hide it (makeup, hiding the affected zones, etc.) because society sees them as weirdos. There are treatments for most cases, and a lot of people go through them to feel "normal" once again. The resilience needed to accept themselves is one of the things I envy from the people I've met in my life that have severe vitiligo and don't give a fuck about what society thinks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will we see how Kim was before the episode that started her condition? More or less.

Yes focus on Kim while i keep Lisa for myself:sneaky:

Such a lovely game and i always recommend it glad you are enjoying yourself.
Lisa, the girl with a policewomen by her side :D

We'll never argue about that.

Lisa? Lisa who? Oh, the "Sister". Ok, Ok... (Not really).

Peace :)
I know you are in Debbie's team, but I also know you will give a chance to Lisa and (I hope) you won't be disappointed. ;)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes