Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
My Dorm on vacation (XI) - Martha, Norah, and Samantha
Last awakening in Germany. Today we are returning home. My wife and I will fly to Barcelona along with Saira. The rest of the girls and the MC will go to Newport via New York.
When the MC got out of the shower, breakfast was already in his room. I don't mean the three naked cuties on his bed, you perverts, but the tray at the foot of the bed.
The breakfast cooled down while the temperature of the whole room rose. When we picked up the MC in his room he looked exhausted, as if he hadn't had a good night's rest.
He had an idiotic grin on his face all the way to the airport after his first foursome.
Norah, Samantha, and Martha had happy smiles on their faces.
It's a shame that the memories the MC and the girls have created during this trip are going to be erased by an evil developer as soon as they land in Newport and Barcelona, but it will give them a chance to create new memories.
It has been a lot of fun telling you about this fictional trip.
View attachment 2786737

This pic gives hope of a future "All MILF Monday". We only went 2 for 3 the first time. ;)
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican
Jul 8, 2020
Last awakening in Germany. Today we are returning home. My wife and I will fly to Barcelona along with Saira. The rest of the girls and the MC will go to Newport via New York.
When the MC got out of the shower, breakfast was already in his room. I don't mean the three naked cuties on his bed, you perverts, but the tray at the foot of the bed.
The breakfast cooled down while the temperature of the whole room rose. When we picked up the MC in his room he looked exhausted, as if he hadn't had a good night's rest.
He had an idiotic grin on his face all the way to the airport after his first foursome.
It's a shame that the memories the MC and the girls have created during this trip are going to be erased by an evil developer as soon as they land in Newport and Barcelona, but it will give them a chance to create new memories.
View attachment 2786737
This is my sweet dream.
:love:

• Red Heart

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
View attachment 2786737
Soooo....
Any of those famous Barcelona sex expos happening?

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Good game. Girls were lovely, mostly. Even grandmother had lovely body :eek:. Scarlett being my number one girl (such a lovely girl in every way).

Story was nice. Girls were falling to MC bit too fast, but that's understandable in a harem game like this. First I thought adding pregnancies (I'll impregnate everyone I can) will perhaps complicate making visuals too much, but then I remembered that everything so far has been happening in a week or two and it'll take months for pregnancies to show.

First batch of the students didn't meet my (perhaps too big) expectations. Definitely varied characters though.

Anyway. I'll be following this one. Good luck with the project.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
View attachment 2786737
I will not be able to focus at work today, will be dreaming of this becoming a reality.

• Haha

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
View attachment 2786737
I'm checking out now, Nirvana has arrived..........

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
Not to be super impatient, especially on a game that usually updates pretty fast, but now that Dev is back from their vacay, any ideas when the next release is?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Soooo....
Any of those famous Barcelona sex expos happening?
Not this year. :confused:
They suspended it for a year to redefine the format.

Good game. Girls were lovely, mostly. Even grandmother had lovely body :eek:. Scarlett being my number one girl (such a lovely girl in every way).

Story was nice. Girls were falling to MC bit too fast, but that's understandable in a harem game like this. First I thought adding pregnancies (I'll impregnate everyone I can) will perhaps complicate making visuals too much, but then I remembered that everything so far has been happening in a week or two and it'll take months for pregnancies to show.

First batch of the students didn't meet my (perhaps too big) expectations. Definitely varied characters though.

Anyway. I'll be following this one. Good luck with the project.
Thanks for your review.
Being a Scarlett fan, you will be happy with the next update.

Shure, I'm a lucky Man! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:you all don't know the amount of enemys I spare having yer all as friends :cautious:;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
We love you and you know it :love:

Not to be super impatient, especially on a game that usually updates pretty fast, but now that Dev is back from their vacay, any ideas when the next release is?
I'm back from my trip, but I'm still on vacation at my job. The last update was published on June 20th, so the new update has been in development for 10 days. I'll return to it on July 31st, since this week I have a lot of things to do before returning to my job, some of them game related (changing my computer infrastructure, trying to learn some PhotoShop, etc.) and some of them personal things.
Since July doesn't exist in the development cycle, you can expect the next update to be published mid August on Patreon/Subscribestar, about 30 days since the last update (not counting July)

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
You spend your vacation at your job!!!???

sorry........
My wife would say that my main job is to be her husband, so I spend MY LIFE at my job :D

Either he has a "workclima" like the Carribean sea or his holidays turned out to be more work than his job ! :p :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
nice to hear back from you TropecitaGames , and very wise a week to recover from the Holidays ;):p:p
I'm not young anymore, so I need vacation to recover from the vacation :D
I still remember when I was able to go to work directly from the airport (only did it once)
1690212305396.png

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes