HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I'm glad you are enjoying it.
There are different kinds of people with vitiligo. Most of them go through a phase in which they try to hide it (makeup, hiding the affected zones, etc.) because society sees them as weirdos. There are treatments for most cases, and a lot of people go through them to feel "normal" once again. The resilience needed to accept themselves is one of the things I envy from the people I've met in my life that have severe vitiligo and don't give a fuck about what society thinks.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will we see how Kim was before the episode that started her condition? More or less.

Lisa, the girl with a policewomen by her side :D

I know you are in Debbie's team, but I also know you will give a chance to Lisa and (I hope) you won't be disappointed. ;)
I'm willing to give everyone a chance, though the thing i'm most eagerly waiting and will be disappointed if it doesn't happen in the game, the foursome with Samantha, mom and aunt. I know it was just extra teaser render, but you made me think about it so you should take responsibility for it. :love:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I know you are in Debbie's team, but I also know you will give a chance to Lisa and (I hope) you won't be disappointed. ;)
What I find funny about Lisa is that her character model, and the way you've completed it, reminds me very much of another character (maybe based on the same asset) in another VN I did. In that VN, she was the girl I wanted MC to end up with and have a lot of scenes with, not solely based on her look (which is very close to Lisa), but based on the way she was written and the personality she was given.

They are written as nearly polar opposites. :ROFLMAO: So, with Lisa, I want to see her attitude change a little - maybe the way the last release ended will start that process of bringing about a little more humility in the girl.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I'm willing to give everyone a chance, though the thing i'm most eagerly waiting and will be disappointed if it doesn't happen in the game, the foursome with Samantha, mom and aunt. I know it was just extra teaser render, but you made me think about it so you should take responsibility for it. :love:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:If I'm to blame for Erics apearace, then is fair to blame TropecitaGames for this deviant Ideas :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
What I find funny about Lisa is that her character model, and the way you've completed it, reminds me very much of another character (maybe based on the same asset) in another VN I did. In that VN, she was the girl I wanted MC to end up with and have a lot of scenes with, not solely based on her look (which is very close to Lisa), but based on the way she was written and the personality she was given.

They are written as nearly polar opposites. :ROFLMAO: So, with Lisa, I want to see her attitude change a little - maybe the way the last release ended will start that process of bringing about a little more humility in the girl.
Hmm I smell Lisa is into light subroleplaying......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She doesn't look very sad in this picture (love Yetis, sorry Alexias face expresion)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I have a fucking kink that I can't get rid off... I am nuts for tall women. It's not that I don't find all heights attractive, it's that a tall woman automatically gets me going, before I even look at her face or body... if she's tall, she's already 10 points ahead (on a 10 points race). When they are pretty as Debbie, well, what can I say...

Lisa, is beautiful, has a very challenging personality (in the context of the game I am willing to give her a chance, IRL, I divorced one like her) I can see that you are making her have a few changes in behavior, and I am willing to try and help her get more agreeable with others. Right now, I can stand her only because it would hurt her sister. Future will tell.

BTW, Kate even now, is more attractive than Lisa, way more.

Peace :)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I have a fucking kink that I can't get rid off... I am nuts for tall women. It's not that I don't find all heights attractive, it's that a tall woman automatically gets me going, before I even look at her face or body... if she's tall, she's already 10 points ahead (on a 10 points race). When they are pretty as Debbie, well, what can I say...

Lisa, is beautiful, has a very challenging personality (in the context of the game I am willing to give her a chance, IRL, I divorced one like her) I can see that you are making her have a few changes in behavior, and I am willing to try and help her get more agreeable with others. Right now, I can stand her only because it would hurt her sister. Future will tell.

BTW, Kate even now, is more attractive than Lisa, way more.

Peace :)
Being of modest vertical stature myself (I'm a Middle-earth Dwarf, after all! - well, I'm built like one, at least, and when my hair was to the middle of my back, I could pull off a pretty good Thorin Oakenshield impression, but I digress...), I tend toward those that are closer to my own height. Of course, that doesn't really explain why many of my IRL LIs have been about 5'8" when I'm 5'6" without boots - walking heel gets me about 5'8", though. ;)

Given my penchant for red heads and height preferences, the twins are kind of my groove. While I prefer athletic, or at least reasonably fit (something I really like about Debbie), Megan is pretty cute and Lisa ain't bad. Come to think of it, most of them have something I find very appealing... Maybe it's the frequent pot-lucks and penchant for buffets in my youth - I wanna taste of all of it. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Also, while "connect the dots" is a fun game with freckled redheads, I wouldn't mind experiencing a real-life Kim, either. The look is fascinating and while it is certainly different, it would be fun to bring her pleasure by gently tracing her lines - just another form of foreplay she can experience that other girls can't, at least not in the same way (gotta look for the positives and squash those negative impressions!).

Finally, while I'm your basic Germanic/Italian white dude, I do have a similar condition on my hands. It has always been "static", not progressive, and you have to look closely to see it most of the time, but it stands out when I've been outside a lot and gotten a lot of sun - just these couple of areas along my forefinger and thumb and just along the top that don't take any color, heavier on the left, but also on the right. When I was a kid, some of the other children would tease that I had some kind of disease or that I was part albino or whatnot, but it wasn't the kind of thing that ever let bother me - I'd just threaten to touch them when they did. :devilish:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Being of modest vertical stature myself (I'm a Middle-earth Dwarf, after all! - well, I'm built like one, at least, and when my hair was to the middle of my back, I could pull off a pretty good Thorin Oakenshield impression, but I digress...), I tend toward those that are closer to my own height. Of course, that doesn't really explain why many of my IRL LIs have been about 5'8" when I'm 5'6" without boots - walking heel gets me about 5'8", though. ;)

Given my penchant for red heads and height preferences, the twins are kind of my groove. While I prefer athletic, or at least reasonably fit (something I really like about Debbie), Megan is pretty cute and Lisa ain't bad. Come to think of it, most of them have something I find very appealing... Maybe it's the frequent pot-lucks and penchant for buffets in my youth - I wanna taste of all of it. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::devilish:

Also, while "connect the dots" is a fun game with freckled redheads, I wouldn't mind experiencing a real-life Kim, either. The look is fascinating and while it is certainly different, it would be fun to bring her pleasure by gently tracing her lines - just another form of foreplay she can experience that other girls can't, at least not in the same way (gotta look for the positives and squash those negative impressions!).

Finally, while I'm your basic Germanic/Italian white dude, I do have a similar condition on my hands. It has always been "static", not progressive, and you have to look closely to see it most of the time, but it stands out when I've been outside a lot and gotten a lot of sun - just these couple of areas along my forefinger and thumb and just along the top that don't take any color, heavier on the left, but also on the right. When I was a kid, some of the other children would tease that I had some kind of disease or that I was part albino or whatnot, but it wasn't the kind of thing that ever let bother me - I'd just threaten to touch them when they did. :devilish:
I'm the other way around w/r height. I'm 6'2" irl but have a preference for "average" or shorter women, so 5'4" or less here in the States. Although my wife went and got a bit taller, so did I (when we started dating I was only 6'), after we got together so now she's 5'5".

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I'm 6'6" and while it has it's perks, it also comes with some occasional lower back pain, which isn't fun. o_O (Probably doesn't help that I'm a lazy ass who isn't exactly in shape)

Though it is nice for reaching the top shelves of my house with no effort :D

I also prefer average height or shorter gals, though I don't mind women who are closer to 6 foot either. I've never been interested in a woman TOO close to my height though.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I'm 6'6" and while it has it's perks, it also comes with some occasional lower back pain, which isn't fun. o_O (Probably doesn't help that I'm a lazy ass who isn't exactly in shape)

Though it is nice for reaching the top shelves of my house with no effort :D

I also prefer average height or shorter gals, though I don't mind women who are closer to 6 foot either. I've never been interested in a woman TOO close to my height though.
I'm into curves and they're just visually significantly more amplified on a shorter woman, I think that's a big part of it for me. A 6' tall woman with the same cup size as my wife, would look much less busty than my wife. Plus also the view when looking at a short woman is way more boobiful than if she's the same height or close to me.

Jul 8, 2020
Left this alone to get some nice run of updates to enjoy.
Enjoy I am.
Just met the first 4 Dorm girls, wasn't expecting Kim. I have always marveled at the folks who experiance Vitiligo. Its such a unique thing and I am always amazed by them. Both from an understanding of how it happens and how much strength it must be to experiance it. Honestly, they always look so amazing.
While the four girls in the dorm are cute, I'm looking forward to the upcoming four, especially Hailey and Christine.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes