DarcWing55

Mar 30, 2021
I'll say this, this game has some of the most beautiful women in any game. No duck-lips, no aggressive age lines, just gorgeous gals everywhere. That being said, I have to gripe about one said dame. I LOVE Lisa's look, but she's one of those vegan nutjobs. I can handle her wanting the save the environment and I can put up with her attempts to be Greta Thornberg, but the vegan, gah, the vegan. Vegetarian, maybe. There's room to work there. Vegan? Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Speaking of places to stick things; Alexia. Is there some way for the Yeti to get a trim? Does anybody have a mod that does something about that? It doesn't have to be shaved bald or even a Brazilian, but, to quote a game from the early 2000s, "I think we still have troops in there!"

Excellent game, Dev, 10/10, would definitely recommend.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'll say this, this game has some of the most beautiful women in any game. No duck-lips, no aggressive age lines, just gorgeous gals everywhere. That being said, I have to gripe about one said dame. I LOVE Lisa's look, but she's one of those vegan nutjobs. I can handle her wanting the save the environment and I can put up with her attempts to be Greta Thornberg, but the vegan, gah, the vegan. Vegetarian, maybe. There's room to work there. Vegan? Don't stick your dick in crazy.

Speaking of places to stick things; Alexia. Is there some way for the Yeti to get a trim? Does anybody have a mod that does something about that? It doesn't have to be shaved bald or even a Brazilian, but, to quote a game from the early 2000s, "I think we still have troops in there!"

Excellent game, Dev, 10/10, would definitely recommend.
I agree, with the vegan part, but disagree in the strongest terms about the yeti

Jul 8, 2020
The upcoming are 6: Patricia, Zoe, Hailey, Christine, Nia, and Kaliany.

Here you have them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
OH,I missed the Nia and Kalyani preview.Please give me ten seconds.
Ok, I updated my memory.Now my expectations are skyrocketing.:love:↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Anyone who is or have ever been invested in actual novel series knows you can be waiting a couple of years between book releases and then burn through the book in less than twenty hours.

VNs and such games are pretty much the same as far as I'm concerned. Which is to say I think it's well worth waiting a long time for a good story to play out
Reminds me of why I no longer read print comics. The price of an issue wasn't worth the short number of minutes it took me to read it.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
If I was forced to eliminate 3?
There's no harem tracker for the game yet so it's hard to chose without a handy list to go through, but I'd say the girl who tried to blackmail us, maybe the ex who lives locally, and some other fringe girl.

All that said, I'm happy with all the available girls and have no desire to cut any of the loose
I will gladly take Eileen for you;)

Lisa, the girl with a policewomen by her side :D
That just sounds like an even better time

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
If Haily's eyebrows are any indication, I want to wake up one morning with her laying on top of me, stomach to chest/chest to stomach, her voluminous bush in my face and asking me for a good morning kiss on the lips...
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

After a 12-hour work day, didn't even get through have the tabs before running out :cry:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Random OOC post of the day:

The fact that it's not cannon makes me sad ... such a beautiful moment too.

Jul 8, 2020
Will there be a "wild horse" girl who is not easy to please and has a rebellious personality? MC needs to use his taming skills.
Currently, the girls in the dorm are being too nice to MC.Does anyone like a bossy girlfriend?

• Angry
Reactions: EJW and Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Will there be a "wild horse" girl who is not easy to please and has a rebellious personality? MC needs to use his taming skills.
Currently, the girls in the dorm are being too nice to MC.Does anyone like a bossy girlfriend?
There will be a couple of the last students whose initial relationship with the MC will be different depending on previous choices:
* One of them will be harder to get the more girls are in relation to the MC. In a monogamous relationship, she will be a sweetheart of a person. If there is a harem, she will be a pain in the ass until the MC convinces her that harems can be good.
* Another one's initial relationship will depend on whether or not you are with her cousin.
a) Her cousin is her heroine. How could you have rejected her? You must be an idiot, to say the least.
b) Her cousin is her role model. If you're good enough for her, why not try to make a go at you?

The best candidate to be a bossy girlfriend right now is Emma, but we know how all her plans end, so she probably will try to be bossy and end up accepting everything the MC proposes. The MC has an advantage here. A lot of experience dealing with her.

Oct 10, 2022
flat Earthers
If it's not flat, how do you explain this?

I won't spoil it. But Hailey isn't Maddie or Debbie down there.
Holy moly a trap too.

One of them will be harder to get the more girls are in relation to the MC. In a monogamous relationship, she will be a sweetheart of a person. If there is a harem, she will be a pain in the ass until the MC convinces her that harems can be good.
Joshy92 dude come here I found a gold mine for ya.;)

Jul 8, 2020
There will be a couple of the last students whose initial relationship with the MC will be different depending on previous choices:
* One of them will be harder to get the more girls are in relation to the MC. In a monogamous relationship, she will be a sweetheart of a person. If there is a harem, she will be a pain in the ass until the MC convinces her that harems can be good.
* Another one's initial relationship will depend on whether or not you are with her cousin.
a) Her cousin is her heroine. How could you have rejected her? You must be an idiot, to say the least.
b) Her cousin is her role model. If you're good enough for her, why not try to make a go at you?

The best candidate to be a bossy girlfriend right now is Emma, but we know how all her plans end, so she probably will try to be bossy and end up accepting everything the MC proposes. The MC has an advantage here. A lot of experience dealing with her.
That's great. Make it more difficult, otherwise most monogamous people will not be reconciled, haha.:LOL:
Maintaining a harem is no easier than being a king.
:devilish:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Reminds me of why I no longer read print comics. The price of an issue wasn't worth the short number of minutes it took me to read it.
Fantasy epics were the only thing that sorta balanced out as a kid. I read the lord of the rings in less than a school week. Checked out Monday returned I think Thursday, but def by Friday. Every librarian I had let me check out more than the "authorized" amount of books, probably to keep my chattery ass out of their hair.

Comics looked cool but I don't dwell on pictures, so the words were just insufficient.

I've often said I wish they'd make superhero novels as I like the genre.

Reactions: Dragon59

mazby

Jul 21, 2023
View attachment 2378955

Overview:
A man, Mark by default but can be changed, returns home after college to find that his father has fled to the Caribbean with his mistress, after years of embezzling money at his job, leaving his now ex-girlfriend at home without money.
The main character will have to help turn the family home into a college dorm while reconnecting with the people he left behind when he started college in another city.
The game will show how old relationships are renewed, as well as the creation of new ones, with our character deciding which women to start these relationships with.
The current story features 15 girls/women with whom there was a previous relationship; in the following chapters new women will be introduced, both previously known by the character, as well as new relationships to develop.

Yes, the MC looks older than his real age for reasons explained here

Future development plans are explained here

Thread Updated: 2023-07-09
Release Date: 2023-07-09
Developer: Tropecita Games - - - -
Censored: No
Version: .0.11A.1
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android
(Pre-patched): MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Universal Update only

How to Update
v0.10B.3 -> v0.11A.1: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

COMPRESSED
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Patches:
Extras: FANSIGS1 -
FANSIGS2 - FANSIGS3 - FANSIGS4 - MULTI MOD*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1783704 View attachment 1783712 View attachment 1783717 View attachment 1783718 View attachment 1783719 View attachment 1783720 View attachment 1783721 View attachment 1783728
View attachment 1783729 View attachment 1783730 View attachment 1783731 View attachment 1976052 View attachment 1976054 View attachment 2113622 View attachment 2113624 View attachment 2682306
it`s a nice one of the best in my book

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes