Sep 3, 2020
Last time I checked, the average life expectancy before vaccines and antibiotics (when people relied on the science of their own immune systems) was somewhere between 25-50. I know. Infant mortality lowered it a lot, and Charlemagne lived until 66-67. It's like saying that cigarettes don't kill because Mozart died at a young age and he didn't smoke or my grandpa died at 97 and smoked his entire life.
But give me meds (approved by the EMA, stricter than the FDA) and let me decide to take them IF by not taking them I don't put anyone at risk.
Individual rights are nice, but the individual right ends where another individual's right starts.

What I don't get is why people fight for individual rights when it comes to meds/vaccines but don't fight for individual rights when it comes to driving at 300 km/h, not wearing a helmet when riding a bike or while at construction work, or not being able to buy enriched uranium in the supermarket (it has 20.000 Kcal/gram, so it should be great for a diet).

This is MY personal opinion and I respect everyone's choices if their choices don't put my health and my individual rights at risk. Driving on the same road as someone who does it at 300 km/h or meeting some radioactive people in the supermarket puts them at risk.
me ] kicking the door open dramatically

forget all that
TropecitaGames

we have more important things to discuss

....so when my milf start lactating would it be weird if I wanted to drink from them directly or

Sep 3, 2020
I fricking love it that
is within the rules, but not a talk about individual rights and whether or not public health part of it is not.
I know I was trying to lighten the mood

don't get me wrong I actually want lactating but

you have two people talking about something important than somebody Kicks Down the door to talk about lactating that was the entire joke

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Didn't even know that was a real thing, let alone one of the characters was going to have. Like even if she didn't have it, it'd be sin to let us get everyone pregnant and not let us taste all our girls milk
All the pregnant girls will have optional lactation in Act III. Poor Meemaw can't get pregnant, so I had to think of something to add her to the lactation bunch. I had an acquaintance a lot of years ago with that condition, so I researched it and... voilà! We will have milk in Act II! ;)

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Well, I haven't seen any talk about hucows for a while now.

Now do I have to do a whole separate run and stay celibate until a new student shows up to romance her solo and have an easy time of it? (And how would all the others react to the MC just with her?)

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Well, I haven't seen any talk about hucows for a while now.

Now do I have to do a whole separate run and stay celibate until a new student shows up to romance her solo and have an easy time of it? (And how would all the others react to the MC just with her?)
No, you don't. The last students, just like the first ones, will have a points system. Kim, Debbie, Kate, and Lisa started with 0 points. That student's initial relationship will have a negative impact for every existing relationship (over 1) when she arrives. That means that you will have less margin about choices with negative results (points) to win her. While you have a negative-point relationship with her she will be bitching at you. The fastest you get to the positive-point relationship (taking the choices with the most positive points or having fewer relationships), the fastest you will discover how lovely she can be. Don't worry when I talk about less margin. For every girl, there is enough margin to take some negative impact choices.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Please, find a recipe for human milk ice-cream and teach it to Martha and Nora.

Peace :)
Do you think the MC will spare so much milk to make ice-creams? :ROFLMAO:

I'd imagine it'd be the same as with normal milk only it'd use unpasteurized human milk.
If I did it, I should take a look to fat percentages in human milk ;)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No, you don't. The last students, just like the first ones, will have a points system. Kim, Debbie, Kate, and Lisa started with 0 points. That student's initial relationship will have a negative impact for every existing relationship (over 1) when she arrives. That means that you will have less margin about choices with negative results (points) to win her. While you have a negative-point relationship with her she will be bitching at you. The fastest you get to the positive-point relationship (taking the choices with the most positive points or having fewer relationships), the fastest you will discover how lovely she can be. Don't worry when I talk about less margin. For every girl, there is enough margin to take some negative impact choices.
If this mystery girl turns out to be our college not-girlfriend girlfriend, I think you'll have a riot on your hands

• Haha

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Do you think the MC will spare so much milk to make ice-creams? :ROFLMAO:
We have over twenty potential harem members, all but one of whom we can get pregnant, all of whom can produce milk, there's going to be more than enough milk flowing to spare some to make delicious icecream

• Haha

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
If this mystery girl turns out to be our college not-girlfriend girlfriend, I think you'll have a riot on your hands
Saira is the next student to arrive. The "mystery" girl will be in the last batch, so she can start with -21 points at maximum.
Saira right now only cares about Elieen. She can't imagine the MC would spread his love so much in so little time.

We have over twenty potential harem members, all but one of whom we can get pregnant, all of whom can produce milk, there's going to be more than enough milk flowing to spare some to make delicious icecream
21 pregnant girls + Meemaw (not exactly milk) producing dairy products. The sequel is "My Farm"

Sep 3, 2020
All the pregnant girls will have optional lactation in Act III. Poor Meemaw can't get pregnant, so I had to think of something to add her to the lactation bunch. I had an acquaintance a lot of years ago with that condition, so I researched it and... voilà! We will have milk in Act II! ;)
I'm just letting you know that I don't like drinking from a glass I like to suck it straight from the source
:p

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks. I hope for it to become even better with time!

Milk production generally begins around the midpoint of pregnancy, somewhere between weeks 16 and 22 (copy/paste from a medical website). So that means Act III for both your MILFs
do you know what is surprising brother you are one of the few people that actually

realize that and got my joke:giggle:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Let me be clear, I like the milk from the source. I just don't want that any of that marvel of nature to go to waste. Since I am also a glutton for ice-cream, why not solve the problem by turning it into delicious ice-cream?

But it can be any other milk product, except yogurt, to me it smells and tastes like spoiled milk and is the fastest way to make me hurl.

So, let Martha and Nora find some creative ways to not let any of it go to waste...

Peace :p

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes