Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Hey just finished this update here. fantastic game btw. Just wondering if there's a link for act 2 yet or what the timeline for that might be? thanks again.
The "Acts" Trop has mentioned are storyline/narrative acts, not separate game builds. Act 2 has already started (when the first set of dorm girls arrived).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and SlapE

Asmerdelius

Sep 12, 2021
So is it my understanding the best way to go along get along is to have a smaller harem? I can think of 4 outside of the dorm I can cut easily enough, is that enough to have a less beeyotchy home life?

Reactions: Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So is it my understanding the best way to go along get along is to have a smaller harem? I can think of 4 outside of the dorm I can cut easily enough, is that enough to have a less beeyotchy home life?
The girl who starts off annoyed by the harem would want to be a monstergirl for me to begin even considering cutting down on my harem.

• Thinking Face

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
For some that's just more motivation to add her.
That's my point, she would want to be a monstergirl to be worth cutting down on the harem for. Even if she's regular gorgeous, I'd just win her over the long hard way, not restart and play through with a smaller harem

• Red Heart

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
No, the QUICKEST way to get THAT girl is to have a smaller harem, or just wait for her.

The best way to do any harem is to treat them like Pokemon ...
200w.gif

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No, the QUICKEST way to get THAT girl is to have a smaller harem, or just wait for her.

The best way to do any harem is to treat them like Pokemon ...
View attachment 2808583
I agree with you, but could you not have phrased it in a less dehumanizing way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I agree with you, but could you not have phrased it in a less dehumanizing way?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean, you're not wrong, although I think a large portion of the "purist" harem complainers think that way.
(Me, I just enjoy the humor of the comparison).

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
don't worry bro I was just trying to make people laugh and talk about something I want in the game at the same time

I don't really want anybody's comment deleted or upset
You think lactation play is something to laugh at!? A person's love of the bonding achieved by partaking of your loved one's milk is serious business pleasure!

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
From what we have seen of TropecitaGames he doesn't do bad endings. The new girl will start with negative points, but, I am sure that he'll give us enough opportunities to earn them and have her be happy in the Harem. There's no need to sacrifice anyone to have a chance at her.

Besides, what a terrible deal, sacrifice 4 to get one? Damn it, not even if it was one to get 4.

poirot-hercule-poirot.gif

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Hey just finished this update here. fantastic game btw. Just wondering if there's a link for act 2 yet or what the timeline for that might be? thanks again.
Thanks for checking the game.
As Tiur said, the Acts are narrative and not "season" splits. There will be season splits (because of growing download size) but they won't coincide with the Acts.

It's easier than that, perhaps I misexplained.
Christine's personality and dialogue will be different if you are on her negative side. If you have a full harem when she arrives, she will start with -21 Relationship Points and will be bitching about how you are treating the women as objects for your pleasure instead of as individuals. She doesn't know the MC and hasn't seen the harem blossoming. When the (two) option(s) to open her path shows up you must have positive RP for it to show, the same as the other students. There will be enough choices to get the RP to the positive side before the first choice even if you have a full harem (Debbie's range right now is -16/+24 RP, Kim's -11/+20, and Lisa's -7/+17 for example and there hasn't been a hint of relationship yet). You won't miss any lewd scenes if you open her path on the second chance instead of opening it on the first one.
If you open a path with any of the last batch's girls, it won't have a negative impact on your relationship with her. She has witnessed how that relationship has evolved and has discovered you are not the hoarding monster she tough you were.

The girl who starts off annoyed by the harem would want to be a monstergirl for me to begin even considering cutting down on my harem.
Monstergirl? Mmmmm... No, not she.

From what we have seen of TropecitaGames he doesn't do bad endings. The new girl will start with negative points, but, I am sure that he'll give us enough opportunities to earn them and have her be happy in the Harem. There's no need to sacrifice anyone to have a chance at her.

Besides, what a terrible deal, sacrifice 4 to get one? Damn it, not even if it was one to get 4.
No bad endings in My Dorm. Every girl (and the MC, and at least four side characters) will have an ending. For the girls, I've thought of several ending categories and there's no sad ending:
* Is the girl with the MC?
- Yes: Very happy ending.
- No: Happy ending (having a "big family" with resources helping you to achieve your dreams can be good).
* Is the MC alone?
- Yes: Mildly happy ending with everyone focusing on their careers/businesses. For me, this is the worst ending.
Modifiers (if the girl is with the MC):
* Is the MC on a monogamous path:
- Yes: Very different ending.
* Is the girl pregnant or the player has said he wants children?
- Yes: Ultra happy ending in most cases.
* Is the MC in a relationship with any family members?
- Yes: Changes the ending for some other girl to an even happier ending.
* Etc.

The new girl will have enough chances to join the harem and recover the negative RP she starts with, even with a full harem in place. If she was Debbie, she already could be on the positive side. She only needs to watch the harem work to shake their prejudices off.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes