Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Good job on the last update. Looking forward to next one View attachment 2814880
Thanks, the next one is on the oven, with over 1,000 renders already done. I lied once again and have been working on it during my vacation, but I needed to advance it because August will be a complicated month at my job.
I hope for a mid-August (Patreon/SS) release.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames ; apreciate that you put your "Broccolli" free meals at risk :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: to give us a punctual update!
My family would have tied me to a shack trolley and took me along :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: if i'd performed like you did !

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames ; apreciate that you put your "Broccolli" free meals at risk :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: to give us a punctual update!
My family would have tied me to a shack trolley and took me along :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: if i'd performed like you did !
As you know, I sleep very few hours (4-6), so I took advantage while my wife was sleeping during our trip to post here, on Discord, etc., and to write a bit of the script for the next update and for the spin-off (no rendering on my crap laptop).
When we returned, I convinced my wife to let me work at half steam because she wanted to know what happened to Lisa (she was in the same darkness as you about this). Once that scene was wrapped (only 129 renders), I continued working on the (heavily animated) second scene (769 animated frames + 139 stills right now) and on the animations for the Scarlett date (164 frames already rendered). I can't leave my computer too many nights without rendering, it will become lazy.

So bun is in the oven eh, well that is true for all the LIs in my playthrough :p
Also in mine. At least 9 buns in the oven!

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
What spinoff? Isn't it too early to be thinking of spinoffs and sequels etc?
There has been a small spin-off in the books since I started doing the game. It's a very short KN (approximately one update long) that will explain a part of the story that will be hinted at in the game but can't be explained there because of the risk of being banned from a known subscription platform. I consider it an optional part of My Dorm, but can't be in the same package.
It's mostly written down (no renders yet) but it should wait for My Dorm to arrive to a certain point to be published.

Mar 17, 2023
TropecitaGames Be weary of Steam when publishing with them, ever sense P.A.T and M.O.B they crackdown on a lot of things, if folks don't know what I mean automatically I'll let you know with a private message if you want to know I'm not going to post other folks 's games on here unless allowed to by the developer.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
TropecitaGames i am glad to see you had a good vacation!

Just wanted to give you gents an update i will be posting less than i usually do as my wife gave birth yesterday.

In the words of Bill and Ted be kind to each other and party on dudes. Love you guys
Congrats, BIG time AND ......"BE Excellent, to Eachother"

• Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
TropecitaGames Be weary of Steam when publishing with them, ever sense P.O.T and M.O.B they crackdown on a lot of things, if folks don't know what I mean automatically I'll let you know with a private message if you want to know I'm not going to post other folks 's games on here unless allowed to by the developer.
I don't publish on Steam (yet). The game needs to be reworked to remove some images and references to be able to meet their ToS (the image of Daphne/Erika/Simone/Emma playing as kids in the park during Simone's date, for example).
It will be reworked and (I'll try to be) published there down the road, but not in the short term.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I don't publish on Steam (yet). The game needs to be reworked to remove some images and references to be able to meet their ToS (the image of Daphne/Erika/Simone/Emma playing as kids in the park during Simone's date, for example).
It will be reworked and (I'll try to be) published there down the road, but not in the short term.
I could be highly mistaken by my observation's.
However, would be prudent investigating Steams Dealings.
Unless You're the adventurous type.

Desire joining Morman TP parties with an inalienable urge to burst out singing with Your LDS partners:

"Jhon Jaccob 'Dingle Hymmer' Schmidt...his name is my name too"

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
For the love of.........are you trying to start a stampede!!?? You can't use the "R" word like that out of the blue!!! A certain part of the people around this here forum will go nuts if a dev say that word!

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes