Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Didn't even know that was a real thing, let alone one of the characters was going to have. Like even if she didn't have it, it'd be sin to let us get everyone pregnant and not let us taste all our girls milk
Yeah, my ex-wife's mother had that. She had a discharge and her doctor sent it to the lab for analysis. The result came back, "It's fine." :rolleyes:

EDIT: The doctor responded to the lab, "What do you mean 'it's fine?'" They responded, "The mother can begin nursing at any time, the colostrum is healthy."

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Thanks for checking the game.
As Tiur said, the Acts are narrative and not "season" splits. There will be season splits (because of growing download size) but they won't coincide with the Acts.

It's easier than that, perhaps I misexplained.
Christine's personality and dialogue will be different if you are on her negative side. If you have a full harem when she arrives, she will start with -21 Relationship Points and will be bitching about how you are treating the women as objects for your pleasure instead of as individuals. She doesn't know the MC and hasn't seen the harem blossoming. When the (two) option(s) to open her path shows up you must have positive RP for it to show, the same as the other students. There will be enough choices to get the RP to the positive side before the first choice even if you have a full harem (Debbie's range right now is -16/+24 RP, Kim's -11/+20, and Lisa's -7/+17 for example and there hasn't been a hint of relationship yet). You won't miss any lewd scenes if you open her path on the second chance instead of opening it on the first one.
If you open a path with any of the last batch's girls, it won't have a negative impact on your relationship with her. She has witnessed how that relationship has evolved and has discovered you are not the hoarding monster she tough you were.

Monstergirl? Mmmmm... No, not she.

No bad endings in My Dorm. Every girl (and the MC, and at least four side characters) will have an ending. For the girls, I've thought of several ending categories and there's no sad ending:
* Is the girl with the MC?
- Yes: Very happy ending.
- No: Happy ending (having a "big family" with resources helping you to achieve your dreams can be good).
* Is the MC alone?
- Yes: Mildly happy ending with everyone focusing on their careers/businesses. For me, this is the worst ending.
Modifiers (if the girl is with the MC):
* Is the MC on a monogamous path:
- Yes: Very different ending.
* Is the girl pregnant or the player has said he wants children?
- Yes: Ultra happy ending in most cases.
* Is the MC in a relationship with any family members?
- Yes: Changes the ending for some other girl to an even happier ending.
* Etc.

The new girl will have enough chances to join the harem and recover the negative RP she starts with, even with a full harem in place. If she was Debbie, she already could be on the positive side. She only needs to watch the harem work to shake their prejudices off.
One day I'm gonna have to unpack this thing just to look at your variables, you're gonna have zillions by the end my guy.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Only half-way there. But that makes me wonder ... we must have close to the same ignored group ^_^
The "ignored" just changes what you see on each page - not the number of items on the page. I had a page show up the other day during an NTR whinefest that only had one post I could see on the whole damn page - that's one post seen out of twenty. :ROFLMAO:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
300 pages!!!!

Yeah, my ex-wife's mother had that. She had a discharge and her doctor sent it to the lab for analysis. The result came back, "It's fine." :rolleyes:
It's a more frequent condition than we think (20-25% of women according to my research). Even in newborn babies ( )
My acquaintance who had it was (is, I guess) a guy

One day I'm gonna have to unpack this thing just to look at your variables, you're gonna have zillions by the end my guy.
It's unpacked. I don't see any advantage in packing the files having unren around. There are a lot of variables (poor RiamMar knows it well) but the important ones are MarthaRoute and MarthaPregnant (for every girl, not only for Martha :ROFLMAO: ), and the kinks ones (lesbian, anal, plug, (the last two in the next update)), some general and some girl-specific.

If I remember, more sugar, less fat.
There is also a difference in the kind of fat (saturated/unsaturated) and the proteins

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
The "ignored" just changes what you see on each page - not the number of items on the page. I had a page show up the other day during an NTR whinefest that only had one post I could see on the whole damn page - that's one post seen out of twenty. :ROFLMAO:
That's what I mean ... if 20 people you've ignored post 4 posts each, that's four pages you don't see that someone else sees ... the fact that I see 40 posts/page and you're at 300 and I'm at 150 mean we've ignored virtually the same number of Trolls™

EDIT: I'm not talking about the people responding to the Trolls™ that you CAN see, just the Trolls™ themselves ...

EDIT: I've learned this is entirely (?) false ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That's what I mean ... if 20 people you've ignored post 4 posts each, that's four pages you don't see that someone else sees ... the fact that I see 40 posts/page and you're at 300 and I'm at 150 mean we've ignored virtually the same number of Trolls™
I think it doesn't work like that. I have (the default) 20 posts/page and no one on my ignore list and I see 300 pages.
I think in your 40 posts/page, if someone you ignored posts, you will see only 39 posts in that page.

Reactions: Son of Durin

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I think it doesn't work like that. I have (the default) 20 posts/page and no one on my ignore list and I see 300 pages.
I think in your 40 posts/page, if someone you ignored posts, you will see only 39 posts in that page.
That's weird then, 'cause I know there are people I've interacted with that are 3-10 pages off from me (before I switched to 40/page) in other threads ...

EDIT: ... but you're right, I only see 34 posts on pg. 149 ... that's weird. I wonder if something changed since I had that conversation or if those people had 21-22 posts per page ...

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That's weird then, 'cause I know there are people I've interacted with that are 3-10 pages off from me (before I switched to 40/page) in other threads ...

EDIT: ... but you're right, I only see 34 posts on pg. 149 ... that's weird. I wonder if something changed since I had that conversation or if those people had 21-22 posts per page ...
The ways of F95 are inscrutable

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Yes, I knew I was missing something. Fewer proteins to build muscle in favor of more proteins to build brains (compared to cow's milk), if memory serves.
Actually, if you train your muscles you need a lot of proteins. One, to repair the muscles and if your sugar is used up and the body is still "exhausted", it will use up proteins to gain another boost up to the point where even the myofibril itself (the musles fibres) is used.
On the otherhand, your brain wants fats, mono- and polyunsaturated. Specifically omega-3 fatty acids are a delicacy for that stupid thing in our skulls.

Edit: if memory serves right, that is. :D

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Ha! I just saw a comparison between My Dorm and another game featuring a grandma going the other way ^_^ Congratz TropecitaGames, you got one back! ;)
Thanks for the heads up! I've taken up the chance, since I was on that thread, to put my nose where it doesn't belong. You know unfair comments unnerve me.

Yes, I knew I was missing something. Fewer proteins to build muscle in favor of more proteins to build brains (compared to cow's milk), if memory serves.
Poor MC, his brain won't fit into his skull :ROFLMAO:

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
You think lactation play is something to laugh at!? A person's love of the bonding achieved by partaking of your loved one's milk is serious business pleasure!
I put that user on ignore a while ago. For a self-proclaimed "king of perverts", he sure does spend a lot of time kink shaming.

Reactions: Dragon59
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes