Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I'm willing to give everyone a chance, though the thing i'm most eagerly waiting and will be disappointed if it doesn't happen in the game, the foursome with Samantha, mom and aunt. I know it was just extra teaser render, but you made me think about it so you should take responsibility for it. :love:
I take responsibility for it. I won't say a specific update for it to happen. I neither confirm it will happen :D

What I find funny about Lisa is that her character model, and the way you've completed it, reminds me very much of another character (maybe based on the same asset) in another VN I did. In that VN, she was the girl I wanted MC to end up with and have a lot of scenes with, not solely based on her look (which is very close to Lisa), but based on the way she was written and the personality she was given.

They are written as nearly polar opposites. :ROFLMAO: So, with Lisa, I want to see her attitude change a little - maybe the way the last release ended will start that process of bringing about a little more humility in the girl.
Lisa's personality is weird as you will see after her encounter with Alexia. She will get some protagonism in this update.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:If I'm to blame for Erics apearace, then is fair to blame TropecitaGames for this deviant Ideas :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
1690390520728.png

I have a fucking kink that I can't get rid off... I am nuts for tall women. It's not that I don't find all heights attractive, it's that a tall woman automatically gets me going, before I even look at her face or body... if she's tall, she's already 10 points ahead (on a 10 points race). When they are pretty as Debbie, well, what can I say...

Lisa, is beautiful, has a very challenging personality (in the context of the game I am willing to give her a chance, IRL, I divorced one like her) I can see that you are making her have a few changes in behavior, and I am willing to try and help her get more agreeable with others. Right now, I can stand her only because it would hurt her sister. Future will tell.

BTW, Kate even now, is more attractive than Lisa, way more.

Peace :)
I'll add Son of Durin tigerwolf SlapE to the quote about height. I'm 5'7"(170cm) and I've loved women taller and shorter than me. What happens to FatGiant with the height thing happens to me with a beautiful smile. I ended up married to a woman a bit shorter than 5'1"(154cm)

Kate for the win right now. She has more things that still haven't been shown. Lisa too

While the four girls in the dorm are cute, I'm looking forward to the upcoming four, especially Hailey and Christine.
The upcoming are 6: Patricia, Zoe, Hailey, Christine, Nia, and Kaliany.

what about Jill(BADIK)lookalike that was said to be one of the future students?
Patricia. Her model is still provisional. Some people have advised me her mouth is difficult to work with and I should do some testing before deciding to keep her. If I change her finally, I have already a good candidate.

I must have missed a preview of the incoming students. This game has led me to suspect that no non-beatiful woman is allowed near the MC though, with the exception of his grandaunt the nun.
Here you have them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I take responsibility for it. I won't say a specific update for it to happen. I neither confirm it will happen :D

Lisa's personality is weird as you will see after her encounter with Alexia. She will get some protagonism in this update.

View attachment 2801918

I'll add Son of Durin tigerwolf SlapE to the quote about height. I'm 5'7"(170cm) and I've loved women taller and shorter than me. What happens to FatGiant with the height thing happens to me with a beautiful smile. I ended up married to a woman a bit shorter than 5'1"(154cm)

Kate for the win right now. She has more things that still haven't been shown. Lisa too

Patricia. Her model is still provisional. Some people have advised me her mouth is difficult to work with and I should do some testing before deciding to keep her. If I change her finally, I have already a good candidate.

Here you have them:
Looking forward to the new students, in particular Zoe, Nia, and Christine. :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

View attachment 2801918

Here you have them:
Never saw some of those new girls before but I have to say they're absolutely gorgeous. Christine and Zoe are my favourites, with Hailey a very close third. These three new girls are going to give nearly all the old girls some serious competition

Oct 10, 2022
Although I loved the looks of new arrivals especially Hailey's and understand some of them have pivotal roles in the story, I am wondering is it too much? I feel like we have too many girls to handle in the story and it will require much bigger updates to be comparable previous updates?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Although I loved the looks of new arrivals especially Hailey's and understand some of them have pivotal roles in the story, I am wondering is it too much? I feel like we have too many girls to handle in the story and it will require much bigger updates to be comparable previous updates?
He's already spoken on this, pretty much regrets having this big of a cast, and in future projects will cut down on the amount of LI's. Trop is going to continue on with his original plan for this one though, and the new students are still a while out anyways.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think the problem with most harem games, isn't the large numbers of girls available to have in your harem, it's that the vast majority of players come to these games while they're still in active development, and so they're getting everything in drips and drabs and so complain about how it's ages since this that or the other favorite girl of theirs got content, forgetting that were you to play this large harem game for the first time when it's complete you'd never have any complaints at all.

It's a matter of perspective.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Short answer: Yes
(Very) Long answer: I'm terrified. I wrote myself into a corner announcing the number (28) of LIs and talking in-game about who they were. If I could backpedal, as SlapE said, those girls wouldn't be announced and their roles would be shared among the other girls (the initial cast would also change to accommodate those roles). The bright side is that when I started with My Dorm I was able to write 6-10.000 words and render 210-350 images monthly. I've invested almost every penny I got into assets, on improving my ridge, and on taxes. Add to that that I learned a lot in the last 14 months and the last 4 updates have had an average of 16,166 words and 1,690 renders. I hope to get a second computer exclusively for renders in some months, so I don't have to wait for "that 230 renders long animation" to finish to be able to continue posing or writing. That means more paths, more renders, more words, and bigger updates. The wet dream would be to be able to earn the same as I earn in my current job and be able to leave that job and work half a day (12h :ROFLMAO:) in My Dorm (and the next games). That would obviously improve my output and productivity.

As S1nsational also says, the "problem" with games in development is the time between updates. If My Dorm gets to 36 updates it would mean three years of "waiting" and receiving monthly bigger and smaller updates. For someone who discovers it the day the last update is released, s/he will get a big finished game with 600.000 words and 61.000 renders (keeping the average of the last 4 updates) that s/he will be able to play during a week. The experience would be totally different.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Short answer: Yes
(Very) Long answer: I'm terrified. I wrote myself in a corner announcing the number (28) of LIs and talking in-game about who they were. If I could backpedal, as SlapE said, those girls wouldn't be announced and their roles would be shared among the other girls (the initial cast would also change to accommodate those roles). The bright side is that when I started with My Dorm I was able to write 6-10.000 words and render 210-350 images monthly. I've invested almost every penny I got into assets, on improving my ridge, and on taxes. Add to that that I learned a lot in the last 14 months and the last 4 updates have had an average of 16,166 words and 1,690 renders. I hope to get a second computer exclusively for renders in some months, so I don't have to wait for "that 230 renders long animation" to finish to be able to continue posing or writing. That means more paths, more renders, more words, and bigger updates. The wet dream would be to be able to earn the same as I earn in my current job and be able to leave that job and work half a day (12h :ROFLMAO:) in My Dorm (and the next games). That would obviously improve my output and productivity.

As S1nsational also says, the "problem" with games in development is the time between updates. If My Dorm gets to 36 updates it would mean three years of "waiting" and receiving monthly bigger and smaller updates. For someone who discovers it the day the last update is released, s/he will get a big finished game with 600.000 words and 61.000 renders (keeping the average of the last 4 updates) that s/he will be able to play during a week. The experience would be totally different.
One week with these girls... why is my chest all wet...

drooling-gif-1.gif

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If My Dorm gets to 36 updates it would mean three years of "waiting" and receiving monthly bigger and smaller updates.
Anyone who is or have ever been invested in actual novel series knows you can be waiting a couple of years between book releases and then burn through the book in less than twenty hours.

VNs and such games are pretty much the same as far as I'm concerned. Which is to say I think it's well worth waiting a long time for a good story to play out

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Anyone who is or have ever been invested in actual novel series knows you can be waiting a couple of years between book releases and then burn through the book in less than twenty hours.

VNs and such games are pretty much the same as far as I'm concerned. Which is to say I think it's well worth waiting a long time for a good story to play out
My favorite novel series was spread over 40 years. I wouldn't mind to wait even more if more books were possible, alas, the author made it impossible. She put a condition on her last will and testament that all her notes and research should be cremated with her.

In case you're wondering:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
My favorite novel series was spread over 40 years. I wouldn't mind to wait even more if more books were possible, alas, the author made it impossible. She put a condition on her last will and testament that all her notes and research should be cremated with her.

In case you're wondering:
Sucks it ended like that, but having a beloved series spread over a long time gives you something to look forward and more content to enjoy. Wouldn't mind this game or many others lasting years

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Here you have them:
If Haily's eyebrows are any indication, I want to wake up one morning with her laying on top of me, stomach to chest/chest to stomach, her voluminous bush in my face and asking me for a good morning kiss on the lips...

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

I don't even pick them up til they're done. The wait for wheel of time was horrible. Poor king killer and asoiaf fans....

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't even pick them up til they're done. The wait for wheel of time was horrible. Poor king killer and asoiaf fans....
I think the having something to look forward to can make up not being able to burn thought the whole thing, very much like most of the VNs on here.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sorry for dragging this back to the top of the tread again, but I just thought of a very funny meme to reply to you with

too many love interests.jpg

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure I'll get plenty of use out of this so it's nothing personal

Oct 10, 2022
Sorry for dragging this back to the top of the tread again, but I just thought of a very funny meme to reply to you with

View attachment 2802722

If it makes you feel any better, I'm sure I'll get plenty of use out of this so it's nothing personal
I thought about it then couldn't decide which 3. If you had a choice to eliminate 3 LI, who would have make to the list?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I thought about it then couldn't decide which 3. If you had a choice to eliminate 3 LI, who would have make to the list?
If I was forced to eliminate 3?
There's no harem tracker for the game yet so it's hard to chose without a handy list to go through, but I'd say the girl who tried to blackmail us, maybe the ex who lives locally, and some other fringe girl.

All that said, I'm happy with all the available girls and have no desire to cut any of the loose

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes