snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Realism is all well and good, but lets not go overboard on it. Especially in regards pergnancy.

Some changes to the womens bodies? Fine, no problem. The various women having different experiences regarding their enjoyment or not of being pregnant? Sure.

But I don't think this needs to be What To Expect When You're Expecting: The Game
I agree with this for sure, part of the reason i burnt out on My New Family was every girl was over the moon to be pregnant. Them having different experiences would have been more enjoyabke for me.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I agree with this for sure, part of the reason i burnt out on My New Family was every girl was over the moon to be pregnant. Them having different experiences would have been more enjoyabke for me.
I don't mind all girls being delighted to be pregnant, and it makes sense to me that a lot of such characters would be, if they've wanted to get pregnant than of course they're going to have a honeymoon phase of their pregnancy. How long that honeymoon phase lasts would vary depending on the girl, her personality, and her individual pregnancy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I don't mind all girls being delighted to be pregnant, and it makes sense to me that a lot of such characters would be, if they've wanted to get pregnant than of course they're going to have a honeymoon phase of their pregnancy. How long that honeymoon phase lasts would vary depending on the girl, her personality, and her individual pregnancy.
Its probably because i am drawing alot from my wife's current pregnancy. We struggled for 18 months to get pregnant and while we are very happy to be having our rainbow baby. My wife has been sick the entire time and had been counting down the days until she isnt pregnant anymore we had no honeymoon phase.

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Its probably because i am drawing alot from my wife's current pregnancy. We struggled for 18 months to get pregnant and while we sre very happy to be having our rainbow baby. My wife has been sick the until time and had been counting down the days until she isnt pregnant anymore we had no honeymoon phase.
A difficult pregnancy would certainly take the shine off the apple pretty damn fast, so it's understandable that you see things the way you do.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Its probably because i am drawing alot from my wife's current pregnancy. We struggled for 18 months to get pregnant and while we are very happy to be having our rainbow baby. My wife has been sick the entire time and had been counting down the days until she isnt pregnant anymore we had no honeymoon phase.
That was our second kid, the first my wife had morning sickness once and was still doing pt and shit up to I think like a month out.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
That was our second kid, the first my wife had morning sickness once and was still doing pt and shit up to I think like a month out.
It's our first, and while my wife has been sick the entire time she will be working literally right till her due date.

Other than hypermesis my wife has been prefectly healthly and our baby has been the perfect picture of health.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
It's our first, and while my wife has been sick the entire time she will be working literally right till her due date.

Other than hypermesis my wife has been prefectly healthly and our baby has been the perfect picture of health.
That's good. We found out at 38 weeks our second had spina bifida, that was a kick in the teeth. Kid's a trooper though, tougher than their older sibling, and just keeps going. Just found out they're gonna need to wear a trunk brace basically 20+ hours a day for the next 5 years, and while clearly putting on a brave face my 7 year old said "excuse me doctor, do I have to wear it forever?". My 14 year would have probably been having a, justified, fit after receiving that news.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Kalyani Preview
It's been some days since the last update (I hope to not mess up with the scheduled posts) and everyone has had time to play the latest content, so it's time to publish the last student from the second batch preview.
She's Kalyani, from Goa (India), and she will come to the US to study Art in the same college as her cousin. A mix of tradition and modernity, she will bring some fresh and exotic air to the harem. How will she react if her cousin is already in the harem? What if she's pregnant when Kalyani shows up? What if she has been rejected?
Will she lend her headphones to her cousin once again?

Kalyani 1920.png

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Kalyani Preview
It's been some days since the last update (I hope to not mess up with the scheduled posts) and everyone has had time to play the latest content, so it's time to publish the last student from the second batch preview.
She's Kalyani, from Goa (India), and she will come to the US to study Art in the same college as her cousin. A mix of tradition and modernity, she will bring some fresh and exotic air to the harem. How will she react if her cousin is already in the harem? What if she's pregnant when Kalyani shows up? What if she has been rejected?

View attachment 2783125
She has some heavy back issues in her future. Poor girl. I would be ok with providing front support for her.

I bet the slide got stuck on HIGH, that or something else got stuck...

Yum.

Peace :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Kalyani Preview

View attachment 2783125
She is absolutely gorgeous, now I want to see more of the girls wearing cat ears

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican
Sep 3, 2020
Kalyani Preview

View attachment 2783125
I haven't played the recent update for obvious reasons

but speaking for myself as an Indian from the Caribbean
what's up Mommy
obviously, you have Indian in you

but would you like some more

aaaaaaaa she has pepper spray and oh God it burns it burns

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not to paint MC as a predator, we're not, but it's kinda (darkly?) funny how the students are effectively paying, what I imagine is a lot of money, to be seduced into a harem. Like incest patch or not, there's no way this plays well with the folks back home.

Welcome to My Cult Dorm.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
TigerWolfe ; I was born with a Spina bifida, (light degree) and after it grew toghether no problems ( I am 50+) even did some heavy Hauling Jobs (had the fisotherapy for the Back) and a lot of Sports.
Never had back pain or problems.
Theirs is much more severe. No developmental delay... Other than mom and dad being shit kindergarten teachers cause covid so they redid first. But still not fully potty trained, can't feel when they need to go, and has some mobility issues with ankle foot orthotics, very little leg musculature almost none below the knee, can't move their feet or ankles and only intermittent/sporadic sensations in their feet.

Scoliosis is getting worse hence the trunk brace, but the leg bracing has helped a ton and most days at home they don't use any assistance to walk around.

Long term were not sure if walking will continue as they put on weight with age since there's so little muscle, but it's a bridge we'll cross when we need to.

Figure in a year or two they'll be joining me at the DnD table and I'm looking forward to introducing them to all my nerdy hobbies.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I just imagine what it would be like to have all those children in the pool together... the laughter and screams... The diaper change contests (yes even the smelly ones), the hide and seek games on rainy days, the story telling at sleep time...

Dude, I'm a father of four, because wifey needed to stop... otherwise I would still be going... being a father is my life work, was I good one? I dunno. But I wouldn't miss it for anything.

Peace ;)
I'm not a father (only step) but I grew up in a family with 14 cousins (I'm the third older) so I know the joy of a lot of kids playing together. I won't develop the kids' infancy because I think it doesn't fit with the game except in the epilogue, but the epilogue will have a good chunk of it.

Yeah, it's unfortunately Steam can't imagine that children in an adult novel can not be involved in adult stuff. You'll probably have to remove the image from the description. I'll unfortunately have to remove children or make them all of sufficient age. Well, in my case, it is still a few years in the future.

I haven't checked it out, but the DAZ Studios Olivia 9 asset was made with pregnancy in mind. I wonder....

That's EVIL!

It's so nice to hear that you have the endgame/epilogue already planned. So many developers start with a concept and then seem to stumble through the chapters without knowing where things are supposed to go.
Steam has weird rules, and even weirder depending on the country, but their house, their rules. The same applies to Patreon.
I work with G8 and G8.1. G9 is a barrel to tap another day (game).
Not too evil :D I can't spoil something like that.
The epilogue is written in a weird way. I have the endings for every girl depending on three main variables
* In the harem/Rejected
* In solo path/Rejected with another girl in solo path
* Pregnant at the end of the game (or the player has chosen to have kids in the interlude between endgame and epilogue)
Some time ago I made the numbers and there are 80,335,512,599,040 different outcomes.

That's just Photoshop work, either pre or post...

The nipples get darker, lips get darker (up and down), also lips and nipples become engorged (and overly sensitive).

At the end of the pregnancy, all that the women want is for it to end, consider reflecting that. One small detail, one half chalice of Port Wine can induce births, the amount of alcohol isn't enough to harm either of them and the fetuses are already developed anyway. Just an option for a plot point. There may be others from around the world that you could explore if your audience can contribute... :)

Photoshop? I'm a Paint man!!! Seriously, I don't have any Photoshop knowledge. When I return from my trip I still have a week of leave at work and I want to work on it to get some basic knowledge.
Port wine can induce a lot of pregnancies too!!! :D

Uh,that's obvious.The one with family conflicts
There are two mothers who fit that description. Scarlett's and Eileen's.

A mature developer must have a story outline so that it doesn't lead to development scrapping. Stories without endings are the worst.
I played with an advantage here. My Dorm's story is loosely based on a short sci-fi (non-adult) story I wrote years ago, so when I adapted it to an AVN and added a lot of characters, I thought about how those characters would fit and how they will end. I had a lot of small files with endings for every girl, and one day I decided to write them down in an epilogue format. It's not written in stone, so it's prone to changes if a good idea arises, but I think it closes the story in a good way.

As someone with a 38 week pregnant wife i can confirm she just wants to give birth. She has hated the pregnancy and once we hit viability she has wanted to go into labor and be done being pregnant.
I hope your wife is fine and doesn't blame you for putting a bun in her oven.

Realism is all well and good, but lets not go overboard on it. Especially in regards pergnancy.

Some changes to the womens bodies? Fine, no problem. The various women having different experiences regarding their enjoyment or not of being pregnant? Sure.

But I don't think this needs to be What To Expect When You're Expecting: The Game
Exactly. Most of the pregnancy time will happen during the time skip. I think giving too much protagonism to the pregnancies would be counterproductive.

Seems nice to have epilogue already written as a guide for you, when the game has reach the ending phase which ending are you going to make first? or are you planning to create the ending for all heroine all at once?

Also who is canonically MC LI? kind of curious when Love & Sex dev answer the question

Off topic to continue my previous comment, i found the name of the manga and it is called I Was Reincarnated As The Scumbag From a Netorare Manga, But The Heroine is Coming On To Me, seems like monthly release and has 4 chapter.

the plot is self explanatory

and i found really interesting Korean novel while searching for the same said manga it is called The Main Heroines are Trying to Kill Me, no comic version or rather manhwa yet and the translated version already reach 1/4 of the total chapters.

the premise of the plot:
To save the hopeless Dark Fantasy World, I held back my tears and destroyed the world, then killed the Demon King and returned.

Now, I’m trying to save the world using the “System” I gained as a “Regressor’s Privilege”… But the Main Heroines have also awakened their own memories of the previous timeline.

God damn it.

The story is too good for me to spoil so you guys go ahead and read it if you want.
The epilogue is an unusual mega-scene, so every woman will have her part in it at the same time but sequentially. The first paragraph is Lisa's (independently of her being in the harem/solo/pregnant) because I need her ending to develop some other women's endings.
There isn't a canonical LI. Although Martha is my fav, I've given the choice to the players to pursue the women they like, so it would be unfair to have a canonical LI.

There will be LIs who won't be too happy to get knocked up. Fast thinking (I don't have the files in my vacation), I can think of two/three girls whose careers can be in danger of derailing by a pregnancy. And it will show after the first minutes/days of happiness.

And, as I said above, how that pregnancy impact their dreams.

She has some heavy back issues in her future. Poor girl. I would be ok with providing front support for her.

I bet the slide got stuck on HIGH, that or something else got stuck...

Yum.

Being Saira's cousin, the big breast genetics runs strong in that family!

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
She is absolutely gorgeous, now I want to see more of the girls wearing cat ears
You've seen her cousin with those exact same ears in the last update!

Not to paint MC as a predator, we're not, but it's kinda (darkly?) funny how the students are effectively paying, what I imagine is a lot of money, to be seduced into a harem. Like incest patch or not, there's no way this plays well with the folks back home.

Welcome to My Cult Dorm.
Are the students seduced into the harem? Or will they be seducing their way into it? There will be both cases.
We already know of some parents who aren't too happy about their daughter (past) relationship with the MC. You can bet those parents won't be the only ones.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You've seen her cousin with those exact same ears in the last update!
Ah yes, two girls out of 20+ I'm gonna need more than that, certainly all the live in girls who are college age

Are the students seduced into the harem? Or will they be seducing their way into it? There will be both cases.
We already know of some parents who aren't too happy about their daughter (past) relationship with the MC. You can bet those parents won't be the only ones.
I was joking, but that's all good stuff to know

• Red Heart

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TigerWolfe ; sorry to hear that mate, things affect us double when it is whit our children, In my case a light lumbar scolosis to the right remained, I have to make special Back exercises,(they become a rutine troughout the years)
to live whitout any troubles or pain.
I was lucky that it got diagnosed early in my prepuberty and happend to be in Germany at that time, so I was signed up to a "fisio summer camp" from my therapists, (the back therapy i refered) It was a great expierece, and there were may kids with the same issue or similar and we all learned how to cope with it.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes