Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Dev, may ask about pregnancy?
What's included? Just baby bump or the whole thing? Like baby being born, interacting with it etcetera.
Impregnation, baby bumps, and pregnant sex during the game.
For the epilogue the babies will be born and (some of them) grown up. There will be some images of babies and toddlers during the epilogue, but that's all.
Showing a baby being born is too hardcore for me :ROFLMAO:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
For the epilogue the babies will be born and (some of them) grown up. There will be some images of babies and toddlers during the epilogue, but that's all.
yeah - nasty stuff

Reactions: Trope95
Jul 8, 2020
Does the content interact with children? The distress and embarrassment of a novice dad, haha.
Look at that guy,he's only twenty-five, but he has three babies at the same time.(Why only three, because presumably Martha, Nora, and Samantha will have new babies, and the others are still young, and I hope they continue to enjoy their youth, and raising children is not easy. This is my choice.)

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95 and xapican
Jun 21, 2023
Most games only shows jut the bump. Glad to see something more.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Just discover this game. I have 2 question. harem optional? Incest patch necessary or the story doesn't make sense without the patch?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just discover this game. I have 2 question. harem optional? Incest patch necessary or the story doesn't make sense without the patch?
Not only is the harem optional, but I'm pretty sure you can play through the game without dating anyone!! Though why you'd do that I have no idea.

Incest patch is also optional, the story makes sense without it, but one often sees people getting confused by various aspects anyway. Incest makes everything a lot more straight forward though. Also most people play the patched version so if you're going to be watching this thread that's how most people intereact with the game

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Not only is the harem optional, but I'm pretty sure you can play through the game without dating anyone!! Though why you'd do that I have no idea.

Incest patch is also optional, the story makes sense without it, but one often sees people getting confused by various aspects anyway. Incest makes everything a lot more straight forward though. Also most people play the patched version so if you're going to be watching this thread that's how most people intereact with the game
Thank you both. I don't mind incest but also not much into it either so if I can play the game without the patch I will do just that. Saved me the extra step of download/install the patch every new update. But if incest is the way story intended by the developer then I will use it.

Reactions: Trope95 and SlapE

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thank you both. I don't mind incest but also not much into it either so if I can play the game without the patch I will do just that. Saved me the extra step of download/install the patch every new update. But if incest is the way story intended by the developer then I will use it.
The incest patch works on all versions and so doesn't need to be downloaded anew with every release. I keep a folder on my laptop with all the various incest patches for different games that don't need to be downloaded again every update.

The incest patch is official, and the only reason it's not the default is because of Patreon. So the incest version is the true version, but that doesn't mean you have to play it that way

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Challenge accepted :sneaky:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
You guys spoke of Hucows so much they made it into the thread.

Dev wrote a plot for both sides. It is not your usual renamed land lady/roommate that has a strong aversion to dating there tenant/roommate. One has way more clones but you shouldn't see the usual "society will stone us if I have sex with my roommate".

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Does the content interact with children? The distress and embarrassment of a novice dad, haha.
Look at that guy,he's only twenty-five, but he has three babies at the same time.(Why only three, because presumably Martha, Nora, and Samantha will have new babies, and the others are still young, and I hope they continue to enjoy their youth, and raising children is not easy. This is my choice.)
If you only go for pregnancy of LI over 30, you will have 5 pregnant LIs at the end of the game, not 3. One of them hasn't been introduced yet.

Harem is optional, you can go for as many or as few girls as you want
The game is thought to make sense in both patched/non-patched versions. The background plot changes a little depending on the patch, and parts of dialogue/scenes exist only in one version. There aren't landladies/roommates. Don't mind the people who say it's confusing. It's mostly confusing if, like Xapican, you play one update patched and the next one unpatched.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My Dorm on vacation (X) - Simone and Maddie
There are many lakes in Bavaria, especially in the south. Today we visited one.
Maddie and Simone pulled some bikinis out of their backpacks and went for a swim. They obviously posed for a photo beforehand and told me to send it to you. Debbie was in too much of a hurry to get in the water and that's why she's not with them.
All the girls send you their regards and say that it will not be long before you will see them again.

10-MadSim 1920.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Maddie and Simone pulled some bikinis out of their backpacks and went for a swim. They obviously posed for a photo beforehand and told me to send it to you. Debbie was in too much of a hurry to get in the water and that's why she's not with them.
All the girls send you their regards and say that it will not be long before you will see them again.

View attachment 2781656
MC walks up to lake: I'd like to order another round of "Sex on the Beach" please!

• Haha

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022

View attachment 2781656
*This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

• Red Heart
Reactions: Trope95 and SlapE
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes