Jul 8, 2020
I'm not sure you would say Eva was "with" them, feels more like both those girls were more "property" than a part of the group. But yes, the missing (or dead) family members were part of the lab, and none of the people the MC interacts with during the game are biological family, nor were Marsha or Nora ever married to members of the MC's family.

Enjoy.
I may be too impatient, I'm curious what Eva's target mission is. It feels a little cold to use the word property, I'd rather they be members of the organization. In my memory, Nora married MC's uncle.:)

Reactions: Trope95
Jul 8, 2020
"a [..] statistical function for easy query" I'm gonna steal this for later use.

Not a professional TropecitaGames but here's my theory: A modder that's definitively me is working on something like that and calls it "Profiles". Planned and partially implemented are renaming characters, integrated choices mod, gallery for highlights, maybe scene replays and a bit more. What is not ready for Part II (soon:tm:) will be added in later updates. The same statistical function for easy query will be added in a code remaster of Part I, when there's time and I'm satisfied with the functionality.

Currently I'm most concerned with the save "transfer" — it should work, but I can't help but feel anxious — and annoying little stuff like actually typing all the base stats into a config and then get the data from the save files to update the profiles to the actual info. I hope to finish the work this month including my own tests, so that we can beta test it early/mid August, so it's ready for when it's needed.

Guess it's time to dance then? Wait… how did that go again. Ahh, right:
Bravo! Everything is up to you. Thank you very much for your contribution. :love::love:

Last edited:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Yesh ... you would think I was making a comment about how fast it's likely that Meemaw was going to find her new man, rather than reinforcing the likelihood that it'll be that much longer before Nana's dreams come true ...

• Red Heart

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
My Dorm on Vacation (VIII) - Kate and Kate
Today we had one of those things that only happen in games. We were visiting a ruined church and suddenly we saw the two versions of Kate, the slim one and the not-so-slim one.
They both looked beautiful.
They were both in lingerie.
I can't understand where these girls get so much lingerie. My wife reminded me that I pay for their lingerie. I have a fantastic wife who doesn't get upset when I buy lingerie for other women.
I lost track of them for a while. Come to think of it, I also lost sight of the MC after they smiled seductively at him.
8-Kate 1920.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Have you tried "The Inn"?
I started following it after seeing it mentioned in another VN (Ripples, maybe or Sister/Roommate?), but haven't downloaded. Took it off my watch list after stuff in the thread just seemed a bit out there, and the thing with milking kind of bothered me for some reason... That, and Lykanz avatar just freaks me out! ;)

But, to get back on the topic of this thread, the reason I came here this time was to ask TropecitaGames if he story boarded the Martha scene on Day 12 as "Hat Trick". :LOL::LOL::LOL:

It would be a mortal sin if he didn't! :ROFLMAO:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I started following it after seeing it mentioned in another VN (Ripples, maybe or Sister/Roommate?), but haven't downloaded. Took it off my watch list after stuff in the thread just seemed a bit out there, and the thing with milking kind of bothered me for some reason... That, and Lykanz avatar just freaks me out! ;)
Well, you're not wrong about the avatar ... and some of the in-game fourth-wall is probably even worse, but it is funny. I don't agree with the milking complaints though. It's not a fast update, but it is fairly consistent. You could say putting out tenths-of-chapters is milking, but it's also not that different than what our favorite retirement-home-game does. No question MoonBox puts out more complete content each month, but Lykanz is still consistently putting out content.
But, to get back on the topic of this thread, the reason I came here this time was to ask TropecitaGames if he story boarded the Martha scene on Day 12 as "Hat Trick". :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I don't agree with the milking complaints though.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: *This message has been brought to you by "FARL" (Fappers Against Reaction Limits)*
No - you misunderstand: isn't that the one where there is a rather buxom (and not all that attractive) character that you literally do milking play with in a barn? Or is it just some sort of really obtuse inside joke?

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
No - you misunderstand: isn't that the one where there is a rather buxom (and not all that attractive) character that you literally do milking play with in a barn? Or is it just some sort of really obtuse inside joke?
I think you got the wrong game entirely. At least I never saw that in the forum, but you may be more thorough in your investigations. There is a very buxom mother-figure, and milking play might be available (lots of kinks you can turn off before starting), but it's not in a barn, and it's not on a farm (if it happens, it's probably in a spa). I think all the ladies are attractive, although I do find said figure to be slightly past my normal range of "too big" in that department, but the rest of the cast is fantastic, both personality and looks as far as I'm concerned. Also, as I said, I enjoy the over-the-top humor.

Aug 31, 2020
I absolutely disagree with the last review...a lot of bad faith and a simplistic interpretation of the characters that takes all the complexity out of the situation. I'm sure it's someone who didn't even read the mc's sentences and just wanted to go fast. Everyone does and says what they want, but not everything is justified.

Those who played the game for free should stop complaining and try to do better. That's what I hate about sites like f95....ingratitude. ( ungratefully ).
sorry but I wanted to express myself above.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I absolutely disagree with the last review...a lot of bad faith and a simplistic interpretation of the characters that takes all the complexity out of the situation. I'm sure it's someone who didn't even read the mc's sentences and just wanted to go fast. Everyone does and says what they want, but not everything is justified.

Those who played the game for free should stop complaining and try to do better. That's what I hate about sites like f95....ingratitude. ( ungratefully ).
Yeah, the reviewer really comes of as a complete douche who thinks he knows better than the actual dev......par for the course around here unfortunately.......

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
One indicator is if creampie has "no consequences," she's already pregnant.
It's hard to put a second bun in an oven if the first one hasn't finished cooking. You can put one or several at the same time, but you must wait to put more in until the first batch is cooked.

With the walk-through activated, you get two creampie choices: "no consequences" and "pregnancy" if she isn't pregnant. And, yes, it seems that second choice goes away if you've already got her pregnant.

The Mod also allows you to check the actions/stats on each LI and will show the pregnancy status. Someone else mentioned that you get a couple opportunities with each LI if you don't choose pregnancy the first time, so I suppose you could toggle the "pregnancy" to "no" just before you start a scene with an already pregnant LI if you want to hear the bells all over again the second time you do it. ;)

Not being an IRL Nick Cannon type, I feel a little bit bad playing the pregnancy route and getting every virgin pregnant the first time they fuck... But, it's so I can experience all that the VN offers, and it isn't like I'm making real babies in the real world.

And, while I've referenced him before, some people, particularly outside the US, may not know who Nick Cannon is - he's a US celebrity (hosts a competition show, presently) that was once married to Mariah Carey and may have done one of the Kardashians (who hasn't? ;)), and he has about 10 "baby mommas" out there. I think Elon Musk is trying to catch up with him.
I'll provide at least two chances for pregnancy with every girl (except Meemaw, obviously). The first one will be (almost) always in a solo scene with the girl in question. The second (and next) one(s)... I won't spoil things.

I'm getting all my beautiful women pregnant first chance I get, man gonna be so many baby bumps popping up around the same time, that will be quite the sight. :p
And quite a headache :D
Poor MC will live in her pickup driving up and down to get all the things the girls will be craving for.

Well look at it this way they will all have same age range so after birth can go for next round. Some like keeping kids near same age range so they can grow up together and no feel left out, or older one feels like younger ones get more attention and act out a lot more. Kind of like real life older kids get jealous of littler ones getting all the attention(because they are baby of family thing), but LOL 15 babies splitting attentions is going to be hell unless some of the girls have 2 to 4 babies in one shot HOLY baby daddy lol
15? 21 at the same time (not taking into account possible twins/triplets/quads) + 6 more some months after that.

I mean, with how the story is written, seems like they won't really mind becoming pregnant asap, when they find out. :p
Some of them don't mind, some of them will.

This is true. Maybe it was written that way to let guys like me off the hook. ;)

Then again, most 21 year old guys don't want to make a bunch of babies - they just want to engage in the act that makes them without consequence. Some are decent guys that will be there to do what's right without question if it does happen; most mass lotharios seem to be sacks of shit, though, and will run from it or tell the woman she must be a whore and it isn't his.
Most 21 y.o. guys don't have a dorm company and a lot of girls to please :ROFLMAO:
And thinking about it, after the births, he will have some rest ;)

I'm a little curious about Eva and Amanda.
First, They should have different parents,but who are their biological parents?
Second, they are about the same age as the clones, is it possible that they are also clones?
Third, why are the clones adopted? Are MC's uncle and mother really dead? Will there be a deeper inside story about that
accident?
Fourth, according to the plot, there is a high probability that Eva will join the harem, and then there will really be three redheads, haha. How will they interact?Foursome?LOL
Fifth, who are those snipers and what is their purpose? What is Eva's purpose of protecting and monitoring MC?
Do you guys have any ideas about this?
I see you play the unpatched game, so to not mess things up I will answer for that version
1.- They have different parents not related to the MC and not important to the story (think about Truman's parents in the Truman Show)
2.- It's possible, but they aren't
3.- Mike and Dominic wanted to adopt them for scientific (and other) reasons. Mike, Dominic, and Anna are dead. It hasn't been said in-game, but the bodies were found.
4.- Eva and Amanda are future LIs. The unpatched version is prepared to have a foursome Erika/Daphne/Eva without Patreon complaining. I'm not saying it will happen. Only that it can happen.
5.- I won't spoil it. Their identity is 50% of the clones' arc.

Before I answer, you should know that this is the Patreon-friendly path. On the Family Plan™, Eva and Amanda are the clones, "Martha" is your mom, Nora your Aunt, and the three girls your sister and cousins, respectively.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1.- You hit the nail
2.- In both versions the age difference between clones and originals is around the same with the originals being around 3 months older (in the patched one Erika and Daphne are 4 months older than Eva because they were a bit premature).
3.- True
4.- True
5.- Edmund is MC's real dad in both versions. A shitty dad, but a real dad.

We can have friendly discussions and reasonable imaginations.
According to the author's plot, Marsha is not MC's biological mother. I accept this setting, because it will be easier to accept a romantic relationship between them in the subsequent plot. So I guess MC's biological mother had to hide for some reason, and Eva was part of the same organization that MC's biological mother was with.
Anna (MC's biological mother in the unpatched version) is confirmed dead.

I'm not sure you would say Eva was "with" them, feels more like both those girls were more "property" than a part of the group. But yes, the missing (or dead) family members were part of the lab, and none of the people the MC interacts with during the game are biological family, nor were Marsha or Nora ever married to members of the MC's family.

Enjoy.
You are really close to what happens. Truman Show's Truman or Stranger Things' lab kids would be a good example, but both of them know there is an external world and, especially Eva, resent not forming part of it.

"a [..] statistical function for easy query" I'm gonna steal this for later use.

Not a professional TropecitaGames but here's my theory: A modder that's definitively me is working on something like that and calls it "Profiles". Planned and partially implemented are renaming characters, integrated choices mod, gallery for highlights, maybe scene replays and a bit more. What is not ready for Part II (soon:tm:) will be added in later updates. The same statistical function for easy query will be added in a code remaster of Part I, when there's time and I'm satisfied with the functionality.

Currently I'm most concerned with the save "transfer" — it should work, but I can't help but feel anxious — and annoying little stuff like actually typing all the base stats into a config and then get the data from the save files to update the profiles to the actual info. I hope to finish the work this month including my own tests, so that we can beta test it early/mid August, so it's ready for when it's needed.

Guess it's time to dance then? Wait… how did that go again. Ahh, right:

Now you know how I feel when TropecitaGames answers questions seconds before I click on "Post Reply".

Fun aside:
All that said, I will eventually undergo a surgery in the last third of this year. Depends on the results of my skull cMRi end of the month.
Since that wouldn't be fun all by itself, I might also have to get an intervertebral disc replacement. That would be less dramatic then the other surgery, sooo... welp, we will see. Now that's some info that no one asked for about what's going on on my health front and why I might not reply fast or to everything immediately. I usually keep TropecitaGames updated when I have new info from my doc or surgeon, so there's not going to be a huge surprise overnight for him. And if someone pings me on discord I usually reply timely as well (*Pssst* I'm on this server here, top nor secret link to My Dorm discord: ).
I love you and you know it.

Rothenburg - there's a museum there with many "medieval" swords and other weapons in stunning condition (including what may be my favorite, provenance be damned! :ROFLMAO:). Well, maybe they're slightly more modern than medieval, but they at least hold true to the style and look the part. ;)
More like 16th-17th century weapons, but the line between medieval and 30 years war weapons is blurry. It's not that in 1453 everyone threw their swords and got pistols/arquebuses.

Poor woman just out of a rather invasive surgery and is still recovering from cancer treatments. By Jove and the horns of Chronos, let her rest. It's not like we are hurting for lack of pussy.

Peace :(
She needs love to recover. Her grandson will be there to provide it. The good thing about Meemaw's situation (if there is any upside) is that, since she won't develop a pregnant belly during the time jump, her scenes in Act II can focus on other kinds of (non-vaginal) love for some time.

I may be too impatient, I'm curious what Eva's target mission is. It feels a little cold to use the word property, I'd rather they be members of the organization. In my memory, Nora married MC's uncle.:)
Eva and Amanda's mission hasn't been explained yet. Norah didn't marry Mike in the unpatched version. It will mean no sex with her because of Patreon rules.

Yesh ... you would think I was making a comment about how fast it's likely that Meemaw was going to find her new man, rather than reinforcing the likelihood that it'll be that much longer before Nana's dreams come true ...
Moonbox told me (without knowing my timetable for it) that Meemaw will get action before Nana.

I get truly amused each time I see a statement/thought/comment like this in the dialogue. Pushing that fourth wall just a little bit. ;)
View attachment 2771451
4th wall is fun to bend without breaking it. :ROFLMAO:

I usually don't storyboard too much. I know what will be in an update (with some scenes that can be moved from one update to another). For me, one of the most important things is getting the update published on time, so if Martha's scene took too much time to write/render it would have ended in only two demi-scenes.

People who don't like a game (for whatever reasons, fair or unfair) usually are more militant with their opinions than the people who like it. I should thank Kata for the time he has taken writing that review, even if I don't agree with (most of) its contents.
The best way to balance the reviews perceived as unfair is to make a fair one (be it 1 star or 5 stars).
I'm not asking for stars here, only for fairness.

Yeah, the reviewer really comes of as a complete douche who thinks he knows better than the actual dev......par for the course around here unfortunately.......
I think that, more than a douche, he and the story didn't click together, although the way to say things could have been different.
I'm not a Nobel Prize winner writer (yet, do they consider AVN writers novelists? :ROFLMAO:) and I know I can improve a lot my way of writing, but there will always be people who don't like an AVN. Not even Martha has accomplished pleasing everyone!!

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'll provide at least two chances for pregnancy with every girl (except Meemaw, obviously). The first one will be (almost) always in a solo scene with the girl in question. The second (and next) one(s)... I won't spoil things.

And thinking about it, after the births, he will have some rest ;)

More like 16th-17th century weapons, but the line between medieval and 30 years war weapons is blurry. It's not that in 1453 everyone threw their swords and got pistols/arquebuses.
So you're telling me that if MC hadn't cum in Eileen and hadn't creampied Alexia in their solo encounters, he could have had a two-fer at the lake? :ROFLMAO:

Rest after babies? If he does withdraw and simply rest, he'll likely have a permanent "rest" as none of the women will allow him to touch them again if he just sits around waiting for them to be "ready" while they tend to the kids. ;)

As for Rothenberg...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
So you're telling me that if MC hadn't cum in Eileen and hadn't creampied Alexia in their solo encounters, he could have had a two-fer at the lake? :ROFLMAO:

Rest after babies? If he does withdraw and simply rest, he'll likely have a permanent "rest" as none of the women will allow him to touch them again if he just sits around waiting for them to be "ready" while they tend to the kids. ;)

As for Rothenberg...
No, that's the problem with threesomes. But there will be more sex with both of them.
When I said rest I meant "sexual rest". After 21 almost simultaneous births he will have a LOT of work, but only 7 girls to please while the 21 recover.
What I meant about the Rothenburg museum (btw it was just side by side with my hotel) is that most of the weapons on display were from the 16th-17th centuries. It's logical because of the convulsed times in the HRE in those centuries.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
No, that's the problem with threesomes. But there will be more sex with both of them.
When I said rest I meant "sexual rest". After 21 almost simultaneous births he will have a LOT of work, but only 7 girls to please while the 21 recover.
What I meant about the Rothenburg museum (btw it was just side by side with my hotel) is that most of the weapons on display were from the 16th-17th centuries. It's logical because of the convulsed times in the HRE in those centuries.
Most of the earlier stuff simply didn't survive to be in a museum today, and even some of that 16th/17th stuff may very well be Victorian. ;)

As I added just after you read the post, many/most (all?) of the pieces in the collection that includes the sword are likely, at best, amalgams of extant bits and more modern bits or extant bits from different periods, while others are likely outright forgeries.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes