Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Loved the current build, just finished it late last night. The chemistry between Norah and the MC from the beginning laid a good groundwork for the relationships to develop with the other girls. Glad the MC in this game doesn't take 20 updates to finally recognize his feelings. Also, a good job allowing us to choose if we want to pursue someone or not, and also to give more than one chance before blocking off a route. If this continues with all the new girls coming into the game, it will allow us to choose who we want and don't want. For me, I automatically agree to all the relationships on the first playthrough so I don't miss content. Personally, I have no complaints regarding the content, as I always read the tags before I download anything, and so far nothing is too far out there for me. Regarding the girls kissing each other, I personally don't care. Christ, can't tell you how many girls I knew growing up who did the same thing to try to learn how to kiss. It's more common than you might think.
In regards to future updates, just curious as to what the normal update schedule is, and how many day's you normally release with each update. Cause if we have to wait what was it 2 months for the second group of girls to arrive, I'm worried that this won't happen for a few years if the update schedule is slow.
Regardless, I'll keep waiting and watching for new material. Keep up the good work!!

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Loved the current build, just finished it late last night. The chemistry between Norah and the MC from the beginning laid a good groundwork for the relationships to develop with the other girls. Glad the MC in this game doesn't take 20 updates to finally recognize his feelings. Also, a good job allowing us to choose if we want to pursue someone or not, and also to give more than one chance before blocking off a route. If this continues with all the new girls coming into the game, it will allow us to choose who we want and don't want. For me, I automatically agree to all the relationships on the first playthrough so I don't miss content. Personally, I have no complaints regarding the content, as I always read the tags before I download anything, and so far nothing is too far out there for me. Regarding the girls kissing each other, I personally don't care. Christ, can't tell you how many girls I knew growing up who did the same thing to try to learn how to kiss. It's more common than you might think.
In regards to future updates, just curious as to what the normal update schedule is, and how many day's you normally release with each update. Cause if we have to wait what was it 2 months for the second group of girls to arrive, I'm worried that this won't happen for a few years if the update schedule is slow.
Regardless, I'll keep waiting and watching for new material. Keep up the good work!!
I like to read what you say. I've tried to make the relationships develop naturally (albeit accelerated) between the characters. I don't like the idea of the girls throwing themselves into the MC's arms the moment they meet him; there has to be a reason for that, whether by background or because a bond has developed between them. Right now, neither Daphne nor Martha have that reason (or they haven't acknowledged to themselves that they do), so their relationship develops more slowly.

As a player myself, I would not want a dev forcing me into a relationship with a girl. If I don't like redheads (not the case), I don't want to be forced into a relationship with Daphne or Eileen.

Also about second (or third in the case of Martha and Erika) chances, sometimes a player doesn't like a character at first, but a couple of conversations later the player might change his mind. My job is to create opportunities to introduce that second chance.

The three updates (0.2, 0.3, and 0.4.1) released after the initial release, have been released monthly and have covered one day each, except for 0.4.1, which will be complemented with 0.4.5 (published a week after 0.4.1, and due to publish for free next week) to complete Day 6 - Sunday. I'll try to continue publishing at that rate, 1 update/month covering 1-2 days.

You won't have to wait for 60 updates (5 years) for the second batch to arrive:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
So, when Scarlett kisses the MC in the club we can see her thoughts about how happy she is that he's her first kiss but as we know, she's been "practising" with Daphne. This is a bit of a contradiction, no? Does she not view those kisses as "real" or something? Because that's nonsense.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, when Scarlett kisses the MC in the club we can see her thoughts about how happy she is that he's her first kiss but as we know, she's been "practising" with Daphne. This is a bit of a contradiction, no? Does she not view those kisses as "real" or something? Because that's nonsense.
Girl on girl kissing to learn how to kiss is different thing altogether.
MC was her real first time kiss with a male.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Girl on girl kissing to learn how to kiss is different thing altogether.
MC was her real first time kiss with a male.
Like i said, that's nonsense. For the record, i don't mind that they've been doing that as long as it's optional going forward (and the dev has said it will be) but a kiss is a kiss. You can't say it doesn't count just because it's with another girl.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Like i said, that's nonsense. For the record, i don't mind that they've been doing that as long as it's optional going forward (and the dev has said it will be) but a kiss is a kiss. You can't say it doesn't count just because it's with another girl.
Then losing virginity by dildo is still losing virginity.

Reactions: Trope95

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I’m mean, if another person is the one using it then yeah it is. You had sex with another person, just because a tool was involved doesn’t change that it was sex.

Practicing with a dildo by yourself would be like practicing kissing with the mirror or your hand. So then you could still theoretically claim virginity since you’ve never had a partner. Once another person gets involved the dynamic changes.

Edit: I’m not super bothered by the girls practicing kissing, as long as it doesn’t go past that without MC being there. Which has been made clear. I was just commenting on the *idea* that a girl could potential bang as many lesbians as she wants and still claim virginity since dildos and such were used.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Girl on girl kisses "not counting" is a pretty widespread… IDK, "urban legend" of sorts? It's almost like the five-second rule or something, where everyone knows it's bullshit, but they still propagate it for some reason.

Depends what you consider "losing one's virginity". If, e.g. for a girl, you just consider it tearing the hymen, then yes, that could happen by a dildo, or just with fingers, but some women don't have hymens, or sometimes it doesn't even get torn during PIV intercourse, so IDK if that's good criterion.

As far as I'm aware, "losing one's virginity" is usually equated with "having sex with another person", in which case, no, a dildo isn't going to change that.

Reactions: hysepReC

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Exactly. As she's not a lesbian, the practice kisses aren't real kisses for her. They are like a sketch for a painting. It is the way she sees things.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Exactly. As she's not a lesbian, the practice kisses aren't real kisses for her. They are like a sketch for a painting. It is the way she sees things.
I don't agree with that view but if that's how she feels, then fair enough. Practise kisses aside, i've enjoyed the game so far. Norah is a gem.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
For Scarlett, and we are exclusively talking about her thoughts, a practice kiss isn't a kiss, just as a kiss to her mother isn't a kiss. If we are taking "A kiss is a kiss" as face value, then everyone's first kiss is a kiss given to our parents or grandparents.
In Scarlett's thoughts, there isn't any reference to "My first kiss in the mouth", so we can say she is lying because she kissed her mother before Daphne. She's not lying. She means her first real, meaningful, kiss with someone she loves as a couple, although they aren't a couple, she loves him as if they were. And those are her thoughts.

I’m mean, if another person is the one using it then yeah it is. You had sex with another person, just because a tool was involved doesn’t change that it was sex.

Practicing with a dildo by yourself would be like practicing kissing with the mirror or your hand. So then you could still theoretically claim virginity since you’ve never had a partner. Once another person gets involved the dynamic changes.

Edit: I’m not super bothered by the girls practicing kissing, as long as it doesn’t go past that without MC being there. Which has been made clear. I was just commenting on the *idea* that a girl could potential bang as many lesbians as she wants and still claim virginity since dildos and such were used.
I know girls who only do anal to preserve their virginity. Or girls who count virginity per hole. Or women who reconstruct their hymen and claim they are virgins again. People bend the definitions as they see fit.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
For Scarlett, and we are exclusively talking about her thoughts, a practice kiss isn't a kiss, just as a kiss to her mother isn't a kiss. If we are taking "A kiss is a kiss" as face value, then everyone's first kiss is a kiss given to our parents or grandparents.
In Scarlett's thoughts, there isn't any reference to "My first kiss in the mouth", so we can say she is lying because she kissed her mother before Daphne. She's not lying. She means her first real, meaningful, kiss with someone she loves as a couple, although they aren't a couple, she loves him as if they were. And those are her thoughts.
I mean, the kisses that Scarlett and Daphne have shared aren't the kind most people give to their parents or grandparents. :KEK:

I never said she was a liar since like you said, it was only her thoughts... she didn't say that to the MC. I just happen to think she's wrong. If you kiss someone on the lips like that, it's a "real" kiss in my book.

Edit: If she had thought it was her first kiss with a guy then it would have made a lot more sense to me but to quote, she thinks: "It's my first kiss! And it's with MC! This is a dream come true!"

Last edited:

RyuukuLS

Nov 23, 2021
Does someone know why i can't play the part after the attack with the knife with jack? I saw a file (C045EN.rpy) it should normally continued the story but it's stop before that.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Does someone know why i can't play the part after the attack with the knife with jack? I saw a file (C045EN.rpy) it should normally continued the story but it's stop before that.
This update (v.0.4.1) ends just after the knife scene. The v.0.4.5 (finishing Day 6 - Sunday) is published only for Patrons, and will be published here this week. That file isn't supposed to be there; I suppose I forgot to remove it in the last recompile.

Last edited:
Reactions: RyuukuLS

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
I think we can add harem tag. And potentially pregnancy.
Pregnancy tag is added since the last update, Harem can't be added until v.0.5, as the tag rules say:
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
Right now he only had sex with Eileen, Saira doesn't count as she is out of the country, so two more to go.
Also, I'm a bit stricter with the tags and, for me, a harem is composed of girls who know there are other girls involved and accept it.

Trope95

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Neither has happened yet so they are still under planned tags.
As of this update, you can get Eileen pregnant, so the tag is there. There isn't any pregnant-girl image yet, but there is a pregnant girl.
  • Pregnancy [The act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one.]
I agree the harem hasn't happened yet

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think we can add harem tag. And potentially pregnancy.
Pregnancy is there already.
Harem will need to wait as others have said.
Neither has happened yet so they are still under planned tags.
Pregnancy tag is added since the last update, Harem can't be added until v.0.5, as the tag rules say:
  • Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]
Right now he only had sex with Eileen, Saira doesn't count as she is out of the country, so two more to go.
Also, I'm a bit stricter with the tags and, for me, a harem is composed of girls who know there are other girls involved and accept it.
For the harem tag to go up it needs to be 3 or more LI having sex with MC with all knowing about each other.

I can't wait to get more of the girls pregnant.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes