Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I always think if Amish Paradise first ...
Same here, because I heard Amish Paradise BEFORE I heard Gangsta's. There are a few of those, actually.
Because you're white & nerdy perhaps? :p
Nerdy, but not quite white. Heinz 57.
And pretty fly ...
...For a Rabbi?

Yeah, I know the health risks. What I didn't get was the acronym. Thanks for the clarification.
Once discovered what the acronym meant, a (funny) thought came to mind. I'm innocent. I didn't do it.
[/quote]
No Automatic Teller Machines or All Terrain Vehicles planned for the story?

Could be worse--could be talking about CBT... (that one has at least 4 meanings)
Here in Spain poly marriages are forbidden (even for muslim people who arrive in the country married to four women, Spanish law only recognizes the first marriage, or they should choose who is the "official" wife), but fortunately, besides marriage and murder, everything between consenting adults is allowed.
I know there was talk of relaxing the law, but in the state of Utah, because of their anti-polygamy stance (they had to give up polygynous marriage to become a state), it was illegal for non-related adults to cohabitate.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Same here, because I heard Amish Paradise BEFORE I heard Gangsta's. There are a few of those, actually.
I think I saw Dangerous Minds before Amish Paradise came out ... I even have the soundtrack (I have/had the soundtracks of most of the movies I saw).

Still, my favorite thing relating to all this is that I would occasionally go to Chamillionare's My Space page to listen to White and Nerdy for a while ...

Satou Pendragon

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
  • Haha
Reactions: Trope95

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
For that I'd have to fly to Spain first but let me just make a quick check how much a ticket to spain is:p:ROFLMAO:
You don't want to go to Spain now. You need to time your visit around the time they have the Running of the Bulls that way you can participate Satou. It might be fun for you. :LOL: :LOL: :whistle::whistle::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Trope95
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes