Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Trying to out-ginger Moonbox?
Nevah! :ROFLMAO:
I don't want to know how many redheads he has in his game.
But percentage-wise, I guess single-LI games with ONE redhead out-ginger every other game

No Automatic Teller Machines or All Terrain Vehicles planned for the story?

Could be worse--could be talking about CBT... (that one has at least 4 meanings)

I know there was talk of relaxing the law, but in the state of Utah, because of their anti-polygamy stance (they had to give up polygynous marriage to become a state), it was illegal for non-related adults to cohabitate.
At This Moment, I haven't thought of any weird acronyms. I'm bad at them, as you will discover in 0.12

In a lot of states it's illegal for related adults to cohabitate, but the non-related is a new information for me! Thanks!

I think I saw Dangerous Minds before Amish Paradise came out ... I even have the soundtrack (I have/had the soundtracks of most of the movies I saw).

Still, my favorite thing relating to all this is that I would occasionally go to Chamillionare's My Space page to listen to White and Nerdy for a while ...
My Space? That brings some memories!

Every once in a while, the cropping of some of these shots amuse me ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hidding the whole MC's face is sometimes difficult. I settle to hidding it partially.

You don't want to go to Spain now. You need to time your visit around the time they have the Running of the Bulls that way you can participate Satou. It might be fun for you. :LOL: :LOL: :whistle::whistle::ROFLMAO:
I live 500 km away from Pamplona (where the most famous Running of the Bulls is done). They are all around Spain, though, but not in my area. They were forbidden some years ago by a coallition government where the ecologists had some power.

Last edited:

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
Hidding the whole MC's face is sometimes difficult. I settle to hidding it partially.
Sometimes when i play certain VN i saw MC face were being hidden or obscured with objects, were dev do this to avoid animate his face, to add mystery or both? what about you?

I live 500 km away from Pamplona (where the most famous Running of the Bulls is done). They are all around Spain, though, but not in my area. They were forbidden some years ago by a coallition government where the ecologists had some power.
I haven't seen the running bull thing IRL, what was it like in general?

Reactions: Trope95

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Sometimes when i play certain VN i saw MC face were being hidden or obscured with objects, were dev do this to avoid animate his face, to add mystery or both? what about you?

I haven't seen the running bull thing IRL, what was it like in general?
In my case, since 90% of the game is seen through the MC's PoV, I don't show his face if it's not absolutely needed to avoid breaking immersion. I only animate faces (blinking, i.e.) when there is only a character on screen.

I haven't been in Pamplona's Running Bulls, since it's too massified. I have family there and when I was young(er) they always told me to go there for San Fermin (the festivities name), but I never went.
I have been in other smaller ones, and it's a bit chaotic. Locals know you can't outrun the bulls for the whole race, so people usually run for 100-300m, but tourists (like I would have done if my Pamplona cousins hadn't explained it to me) want to run from start to end, and they are the true danger for other runners.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Locals know you can't outrun the bulls for the whole race, so people usually run for 100-300m, but tourists (like I would have done if my Pamplona cousins hadn't explained it to me) want to run from start to end, and they are the true danger for other runners.
In Alaska the saying goes 'You don't have to run faster than the bear to get away. You just have to run faster than the guy next to you.' (y)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
In my case, since 90% of the game is seen through the MC's PoV, I don't show his face if it's not absolutely needed to avoid breaking immersion. I only animate faces (blinking, i.e.) when there is only a character on screen.

I haven't been in Pamplona's Running Bulls, since it's too massified. I have family there and when I was young(er) they always told me to go there for San Fermin (the festivities name), but I never went.
I have been in other smaller ones, and it's a bit chaotic. Locals know you can't outrun the bulls for the whole race, so people usually run for 100-300m, but tourists (like I would have done if my Pamplona cousins hadn't explained it to me) want to run from start to end, and they are the true danger for other runners.
I went to the Running of the Bulls back when I was 17, I'm from the US and I just watched. I didn't participate. I saw how a lot of idiots were causing mayhem and just getting in the way. So, getting invloved with the run myself wasn't worth it.

Mr.Heartbeat

Dec 19, 2020
The tomatina videos make want to throw up. I hate the smell of tomatoes, imagine all that... I would kill myself.

Peace :sick:
after seeing this video, unless you dislike tomatoes in general i prefer smelling the fresh cooked tomatoes in Italian dishes.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Also it's easier to immerse yourself as MC in the story, when you do it like that. It's part of the reason why in many games protagonist is silent and faceless.

Reactions: EJW

tbsdevx

Apr 18, 2023
With one character, but you have a choice. You can also dom her. I think there is also a no dom option with her as well, but it's been a while, I may be thinking of another game.
means not much of a femdom game, I was kind of searching nice games heavy on femdom play, I feel like I might have just played every femdom game on this site.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes