xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
TropecitaGames and RiamMar ; What a great, Overhaul, you did! You Outdid yourself, I love the new UI and how the Text is placed in the Story (On Top of that, it is all customizable) I'm loss of words !
RiamMar Du hast dich selbst übertroffen Ich bin ganz hin und weg mit deinem Mod, die Gliederung und die übersichtlichkeit da bleibt mir die spucke weg ! wahrlich eine Meisterleistung !
(you outdid yourself, I'm totally head over heels with your mod, the structure and the oversight, I'm speechless! truly a masterpiece!)
Hut ab und eine Verbeugung! (I take my hat off)
Trope ; te pasaste con la calidad de las Imagenes, la verdad que es un honor haber estado siguiendo esta novela virtual desde el comienzo, Sos un Genio ! como decia Alfredo Zitarosa gran valor! la verdad que ustedes dos me dejaron anonadado!
(you outdid yourself with the picture quality, it is truly a honor being able to follow your VN from the begining, you are a Genius! in the words of Alfredo Zitarosa; you are a great value, the truth is you left me shocked!)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Awesome update, the changing the language was a little tricky to figure out by myself, but I got it in the end.

Can't wait for the coming updates, the next few in-game days are going to be very interesting indeed. The sooner we can have the Scarletts being our sister confirmed and then shared with the rest of the family the better. I do hope though, that when it happens, and even before, that the "half" part gets dropped from sister, she's just our sister, just like Emma.

I'm glad the update ended on a nice happy note, don't get me wrong I love drama and things happening, but I hate seeing my girls sad and there were a lot of sad faces today, lot of happy faces too once things were sorted, but really fucked up stuff needed to be sorted

Oh also, I really appreciated and love how Kate's bisexuality is handled. She was always bi, but she swore off men for a reason. Given time, we're going to be giving her a reason to be open to men again, specifically us. That's a great way to do this

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
So Old saves dont work? Need to completely restart?
No.

At the very end of Part 1, you are instructed to make a save. So, if you go back to part 1, play until the end, make that save.

Then install v.13, the first installment of part 2, choose Import Save from the Menu, and after a few lines the game continues from where it left off.

No OTHER saves will work.

In alternative, if don't want to go trough that, Start a new game on Part 2, answer a few questions (25) and continue on.

So, up to you.

If you tried and couldn't make it, maybe re-read and redo these steps, or, ask for more Help.

Peace :)

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
sorry, I have some questions I guess, I'll put them in spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer o/ I've decided the game is pretty enough I might want to at least check it out even if its not my normal kind of game, but I thought I'd just ask before I really dive into it

Reactions: Trope95

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
sorry, I have some questions I guess, I'll put them in spoilers

thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer o/ I've decided the game is pretty enough I might want to at least check it out even if its not my normal kind of game, but I thought I'd just ask before I really dive into it
All the girls will get their time in the sun, it's only a matter of time. It's a large cast, and it's being handled very nicely so far. Just be patient.

The maledom, as I recall, is only available with Maddie, it's for if you chose turn the tables on her. Other wise it's not a thing. Ditto the reverse, the femdom is only with her, and only if you allow it to happen. Both are optional.

Also, pretty much any kink you can think of to ask "is it optional or avoidable?", if it's in the game the answer is yes. Every single girl is optional, many of them have their own kinks and fetishes, but indulging them in those are always optional, other things are offered somewhat mechanically for if the player wants this or that option with this or that girl

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, but I get this error when trying to import:

Doesn't happen on my harem save, but only happens on my Eileen only path (don't ask, wanted to try a single path save lol). I assume everyone always goes full harem, so it was probably looked over since not many play a single girl route in a game like this.

But just thought I'd mention it is all. ;)

• Red Heart

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, but I get this error when trying to import:

Doesn't happen on my harem save, but only happens on my Eileen only path (don't ask, wanted to try a single path save lol). I assume everyone always goes full harem, so it was probably looked over since not many play a single girl route in a game like this.

MONOGAMY?!! Next you'll be saying you haven't been playing the incest version!! The gods were right to smite you

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
All the girls will get their time in the sun, it's only a matter of time. It's a large cast, and it's being handled very nicely so far. Just be patient.

The maledom, as I recall, is only available with Maddie, it's for if you chose turn the tables on her. Other wise it's not a thing. Ditto the reverse, the femdom is only with her, and only if you allow it to happen. Both are optional.

Also, pretty much any kink you can think of to ask "is it optional or avoidable?", if it's in the game the answer is yes. Every single girl is optional, many of them have their own kinks and fetishes, but indulging them in those are always optional, other things are offered somewhat mechanically for if the player wants this or that option with this or that girl
Thanks, I wasn't trying to be impatient if that's what it seemed like, I just wanted to make sure that particular storyline wasn't dropped. I'm kinda used to those kinds of routes just suddenly disappearing ^_^;;

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

did you play the Eileen path to the end ? aswell ? I Managed to import all 6 saves

• Red Heart
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes