Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
I think there's something wrong with Edmund's story on the import. I'm looking at the decisions menu for part 1 and Edmund's story is enabled. I also tried making a second import just to make sure that I didn't fuck anything up and I'm still getting a false on Edmund's story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
how to enable choices menu?
which mod i need to download?
in the settings i see menuitem Choices but in game i can't see this.

Reactions: Trope95

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
did you play the Eileen path to the end ? aswell ? I Managed to import all 6 saves
Hmm odd. Yeah I played it all the way in the last chapter, made a save at the save now screen for importing. Did the same with my harem save as well. Harem save imports just fine, it is the Eileen only save that is having issues.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Okay I think I figured it out TropecitaGames
In the script you call "mc._var ("edmundStory")" twice that I've noticed but the variable that gets saved on the import is "mc._var ("edmundsStory")"
Okay I edited out the wrong variable and checked and it works, but then we get
I think the [mom] variable is undefined or something and that's fucking up the dialogue there but I'm truly not a renpy wizard so I couldn't say.

Last edited:
Reactions: xapican

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
constant errors while talking with Eileen in the beginning

edit: re-import save again and it seems working now without errors, weird
edit2: but now my MC have default name, great, this getting really fucking tiring

Last edited:

RiamMar

One Hand Clapping, Heart of the Keyforge
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
I don't want to be THAT guy... but wouldn't it be easier if the default language were English?
That would eliminate the confusion on how to change language...
Sorry, I fucked up with the settings, when we switched to writing the script in Spanish and I forgot to set default to English.
I'll try to make an addon that can be used to switch it before the game starts, basically a reset, but Ren'Py doesn't like me and I'll have to look at it later.

Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, but I get this error when trying to import:

Doesn't happen on my harem save, but only happens on my Eileen only path (don't ask, wanted to try a single path save lol). I assume everyone always goes full harem, so it was probably looked over since not many play a single girl route in a game like this.

But just thought I'd mention it is all. ;)
I attached a fix for it.

any save for start v0.13?
You can start the questionnair to have a fresh start without the need for a prior save. If you want a full harem choice save, I might be able to provide you one later, when I get back home.

The choice toggles? Those will come at a later point and will be in the profiles of the girls.

Okay I think I figured it out TropecitaGames
In the script you call "mc._var ("edmundStory")" twice that I've noticed but the variable that gets saved on the import is "mc._var ("edmundsStory")"
Okay I edited out the wrong variable and checked and it works, but then we get
I think the [mom] variable is undefined or something and that's fucking up the dialogue there but I'm truly not a renpy wizard so I couldn't say.
The characters use a new character class. If you change that, it might not get the properties correctly. At least that would be my guess. Anyone not using URM getting this bug?

Is that with an imported save or did you make the questionnaire? Did you try to rename the mc via console?
Can you post me a save a line before that error happens?

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017

edit: re-import save again and it seems working now without errors, weird
edit2: but now my MC have default name, great, this getting really fucking tiring
I'll see what I can do about the renaming.

Reactions: xapican and Trope95

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
The characters use a new character class. If you change that, it might not get the properties correctly. At least that would be my guess. Anyone not using URM getting this bug?
Anyone not using URM is unlikely to get that line because there's a typo on the variable that calls it. It calls for edmundStory instead of edmundsStory which is what gets set on the import. I manually selected that path and got the [mom] glitch the first time I tested it. Then I changed the c13 script to correct the typo and still got that glitch, then I deleted URM and tested it with the corrected script and once again still got that glitch.

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
Like what would be the percentage of female dominance?
that's what interests me
One girl out of 28 has a light FemDom route

sorry, I have some questions I guess, I'll put them in spoilers

thanks to anyone who takes the time to answer o/ I've decided the game is pretty enough I might want to at least check it out even if its not my normal kind of game, but I thought I'd just ask before I really dive into it
FemDom and MaleDom are mutually exclusive because those paths are for the same girl, Maddie. She hasn't been forgotten or abandoned, but having a large cast makes it impossible for all of them to have content on every update. 0.9 was also the last time we had lewd content with Erika, for most players one of the main girls.

Not sure if anyone mentioned it yet, but I get this error when trying to import:

Doesn't happen on my harem save, but only happens on my Eileen only path (don't ask, wanted to try a single path save lol). I assume everyone always goes full harem, so it was probably looked over since not many play a single girl route in a game like this.

But just thought I'd mention it is all. ;)
It hasn't been reported before. Thanks! I've seen RiamMar is working on it already.

any save for start v0.13?
You can start a New Game and it will ask you some questions so you can get the game running.

What a story, I like it so much. Thank you great work ( I hope German translation is there quickly )
Thanks! The German translation was player-made, not done by me, so I can't tell you if it will continue to be available or not.

I think there's something wrong with Edmund's story on the import. I'm looking at the decisions menu for part 1 and Edmund's story is enabled. I also tried making a second import just to make sure that I didn't fuck anything up and I'm still getting a false on Edmund's story.
I'll look into it with Riam
It isn't available yet. It will be integrated into the profile page.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Sorry, I fucked up with the settings, when we switched to writing the script in Spanish and I forgot to set default to English.
I'll try to make an addon that can be used to switch it before the game starts, basically a reset, but Ren'Py doesn't like me and I'll have to look at it later.

I attached a fix for it.

You can start the questionnair to have a fresh start without the need for a prior save. If you want a full harem choice save, I might be able to provide you one later, when I get back home.

The choice toggles? Those will come at a later point and will be in the profiles of the girls.

Is that with an imported save or did you make the questionnaire? Did you try to rename the mc via console?
Can you post me a save a line before that error happens?
Thanks for the fix, but now I'm getting a new error lol.

Half-tempted to restart this save and try again to see if maybe there was an issue with the save itself.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Anyone not using URM is unlikely to get that line because there's a typo on the variable that calls it. It calls for edmundStory instead of edmundsStory which is what gets set on the import. I manually selected that path and got the [mom] glitch the first time I tested it. Then I changed the c13 script to correct the typo and still got that glitch, then I deleted URM and tested it with the corrected script and once again still got that glitch.
Ah yes, now I see where that error might come from.

the mar (Martha Character) has a mom sayer (wrapper function to call say with Mom/Mamá in the patched version).
That's the one line in the chapter, where Trop still uses [mom] instead of [mar] (and here it should be [mar.mc!t])

I have a fix for it and will bundle all of them up, so that ther aren't half a dozen fixes to download.

Reactions: Mommysbuttslut

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
The file attached should fix this. Both the edmundsStory as well as the [mom]. The fix for SpyderArachnid is included too.
Now, its look like phone game in main menu :unsure:
I'm sorry to hear that some of you don't like it. :cry:

DarkLecher

Mar 14, 2019
Literally just replayed it with the other two patches and now there's a third? :LOL: Maybe I should just wait for v0.13.1 and then do it all over again. Kind of traumatic dealing with Scarlett's family again though, fills me with impotent fury.

RiamMar

Modder
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2017
Literally just replayed it with the other two patches and now there's a third? :LOL: Maybe I should just wait for v0.13.1 and then do it all over again. Kind of traumatic dealing with Scarlett's family again though, fills me with impotent fury.
It's bundled all the patches so far. But you can apply it and just play from where you had your save. It's one line of dialogue that you were missing pretty early on.

Sorry, but I wanted to push out the patches for a problem as soon as I had them available. :confused:

Edit: Also, please @ me (and Trop), if you report bugs, so I can find the reports easier. :rolleyes:

Trope95

Formerly 'TropecitaGames'
Game Developer
Apr 11, 2022
That was such a greeeeeaaaaat update! Awesome stuff.

But damnit man, that cliffhanger! Trop is diabolical for this one, ahhh! :eek:

Thanks!
The most funny thing is that the cliffhanger wasn't intentional or for everyone.
Some players (not on Samantha's path) will think "What cliffhanger?". Players on Simone's but not Sam's paths will think the cliffhanger is about more funny things happening out of camera.
The cliffhanger in Sam's path is there because the continuation scene(s) took me some days to write and render and it would have delayed the update. Also, on one of them (dependent on Simone's path) it wouldn't have been a good end for the update.

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes