Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I've just... seen a bit too much in real life to detach from it in a game. I'd rather not talk about it too much.
I'll just say this then: Don't publicly announce you're not interested in an LI. Find another way to ask the question.

No matter what thread you're on, if you make any statement indicating you're not interested in a particular LI, someone is going to rag on you in some way. Usually just trying to be funny (as HP was) but many are much more ... in-your-face ... than that one was.

And I'm not even considering how the Trolls™ might react ...

arisunoruka

Sep 6, 2018
I'll just say this then: Don't publicly announce you're not interested in an LI. Find another way to ask the question.

No matter what thread you're on, if you make any statement indicating you're not interested in a particular LI, someone is going to rag on you in some way. Usually just trying to be funny (as HP was) but many are much more ... in-your-face ... than that one was.

When I asked the question, I didn't actually state my preferences, haha. I asked if there was a way to romance Maddie but not the mom.
But yeah, I should probably be less responsive to questions, that was a miscalculation on my part.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

At least one of the trolls is hitting the guy with facepalms.

I'm sure I'll be next, but I don't mind the stat bumps from those I ignore. ;)

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes